PDA

View Full Version : Patron Passes Stack?

DepthProbe
07-25-2014, 02:08 PM
I've googled this so as to not repeat a thread, but I cannot seem to find the answer. Any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

My question is; if you already have a 15 day patron pass currently running and you purchase another 15 days, does the two stack giving you the used portion already running plus the extra 15 you also purchase, or does the second purchase of 15 start from the point of the second purchase?

In other words, will I get say 8 days + the 15 I just purchased or just 15 starting from today's purchase?

Thanks again in advance for any help on the matter.

Kershoc
07-25-2014, 02:10 PM
Yes. It's just like a subscription. When you buy more it adds on to what you already have.

Scapes
07-25-2014, 02:11 PM
In other words, will I get say 8 days + the 15 I just purchased or just 15 starting from today's purchase?

It will be consecutive, not simultaneous.

Market
07-25-2014, 02:11 PM
Yes, it tacks on at the end of whatever you have active already. So your new 15 day pass will add to the 8 you had.

EDIT: dangit, ninja'd by Scapes who was ninja'd by Kershoc... lol

DepthProbe
07-25-2014, 02:12 PM
Thank you very much, Kershoc. That's great to know.

I was worried since there's no indication of the time left or if it has been extended.

Thanks again everyone.

Market
07-25-2014, 02:25 PM
Thank you very much, Kershoc. That's great to know.

I was worried since there's no indication of the time left or if it has been extended.

Thanks again everyone.

Glad to be the third to verify! lol

If interested, log in to the Trionworlds website, click View on the Defiance game panel, then scroll down to the bottom. This page will list your current Bit total and the days remaining on your Patron Pass.

Edit: added image

http://i58.tinypic.com/zthzp.jpg

DepthProbe
07-25-2014, 02:39 PM
Thank you, Market.