PDA

View Full Version : how long will pre-orders last for

Rokeugon
02-01-2013, 05:49 PM
okey so we all know its going to be a P2P game so iw as going to see about pre-ordering the deluxe or maybe even the Collector's edition not to sure yet , but my birthday is coming up on the 20th of feb so will the pre-orders last that long ??

Aaricane
02-01-2013, 05:50 PM
okey so we all know its going to be a P2P game so iw as going to see about pre-ordering the deluxe or maybe even the Collector's edition not to sure yet , but my birthday is coming up on the 20th of feb so will the pre-orders last that long ??Pre-orders are available up iuntil about 2 days before release date. But if you're talking about the special addition games, then i'm not quite sure.

Rokeugon
02-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Pre-orders are available up iuntil about 2 days before release date. But if you're talking about the special addition games, then i'm not quite sure.

yeah i was looking around and saw it is released on 2nd of April so i was maybe going to get this :D http://www.game.co.uk/en/defiance-game-exclusive-collectors-edition-205273 , even tho im a F2P player and most times/sometimes buy games this game i feel is totally worth it , dunno how long it will last as a P2P game but

SteelPaladin
02-01-2013, 05:58 PM
i have never really used a in-game real cash store, this might be my 1st if the items are cool and such. Hopefully custom tailored stuff would be epic!

Rokeugon
02-01-2013, 06:03 PM
lol you've never bought anything in a cash shop before :D or are you meaning you have not bought anything in game yet cause that would be a waste of money they just wipe youre character anyway unless they do refunds after every reset , if they did do that then i would buy some premium currency but as a 17 year old guy that has no job and trys so hard to get one as weeks keep passing its sorta hard to buy anything :D

Aaricane
02-01-2013, 06:25 PM
yeah i was looking around and saw it is released on 2nd of April so i was maybe going to get this :D http://www.game.co.uk/en/defiance-game-exclusive-collectors-edition-205273 , even tho im a F2P player and most times/sometimes buy games this game i feel is totally worth it , dunno how long it will last as a P2P game butActually, it's not a P2P game. You simply buy it once, then there is NO MONTHLY FEE.

Rokeugon
02-01-2013, 08:03 PM
Actually, it's not a P2P game. You simply buy it once, then there is NO MONTHLY FEE.

thats what P2P is either youre confused about what that is or well i dunno , you know its called many things b2P , P2P , i never said it was subscription if it was i would have said its a sub game

Myll_Erik
02-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Cant say for certain about the Ultimate Edition since quantities are limited - but the rest of them will be available up until launch.

Ladayen
02-01-2013, 08:09 PM
thats what P2P is either youre confused about what that is or well i dunno , you know its called many things b2P , P2P , i never said it was subscription if it was i would have said its a sub game

Most people assume Pay to Play means theres some sort of mandatory recurring cost such as a subscription. Buy to play is the norm. Buy the game and dont have to pay again. Free to Play means you dont have to buy the game or pay a subscription.

RIPPER
02-01-2013, 08:18 PM
yea if its like gamestop or something they always say its limited amount of orders so maybe 50 ultimates at your store and 100 collectors once all 50 and 100 are reserved they will not ordermore

Ryden360
02-01-2013, 08:22 PM
that's what P2P is either you're confused about what that is or well i dunno , you know its called many things b2P , P2P , i never said it was subscription if it was i would have said its a sub game well according to everyone and their mom, P2P means sub, B2P means you buy the game once and no sub, F2P well you get the point now I hope. lol

Rokeugon
02-01-2013, 09:09 PM
yea if its like gamestop or something they always say its limited amount of orders so maybe 50 ultimates at your store and 100 collectors once all 50 and 100 are reserved they will not ordermore

yeah its not like im going in to pre-order it no im more or less probably going to go get it at amazon

Rokeugon
02-01-2013, 09:12 PM
Cant say for certain about the Ultimate Edition since quantities are limited - but the rest of them will be available up until launch.

well surely GAME or amazon uk will update the list to say there out in pre-orders for the ultimate edition , also why is it saying that the collectors edition gives you no Bits when on amazon is says it gives you 600 Bits

:EDIT: infact forget about that turnes out the ultimate is US only witch is crap IMO