PDA

View Full Version : I like it that dying in game isn't something to be feared.

Strontium Dog
04-03-2013, 01:47 PM
I like it that dying in game isn't something to be feared.
I'm having fun and I really like this game and its great that death isn't more than a minor inconvenience.

I hated the old EQ2 system where you got XP debt every time you died and from that point 50% of all XP went to paying off the debt.

Fixed .

Death Lotus
04-03-2013, 01:48 PM
bro no mmo since has made death a big deal. you have played other mmos besides eq2 right?

MrLostAlex
04-03-2013, 02:17 PM
I agree. I take a lot more chances, I have a lot more fun and my friends and I have a lot more laughs rather than curses(though the curses are still there for some things, but its more appreciative cursing than frustration).

Strontium Dog
04-04-2013, 08:31 AM
It was a joke thread really in response to the people whinning about not having corpse runs and such like.

Hey if they want they should just delete after they die to make it hardcore lol.

Ngamok
04-04-2013, 08:45 AM
Man I remember bad Plane of Fear break ins. If that was in today's market, no one would play MMOs.

Dtrick
04-04-2013, 08:49 AM
Man I remember bad Plane of Fear break ins. If that was in today's market, no one would play MMOs.

How about Plane of Hate when someone touched the walls, or Chardok Queen run when someone did not jump over the false floor. I made a rogue just because of these reasons!