PDA

View Full Version : Restless Dead - Grid Emergency - Can't Find

debarros420
07-28-2014, 02:50 PM
I need help! Can anyone give me a location where the "Restless Dead" Actually shows up as an Emergency. I've been hunting for this event for the past three days and night without see it once. I need 3 event to complete the Goal...

Thank you, one and all, for any pin-point locations...

MK ULTRA, XBOX NA :confused:

Cavadus
07-28-2014, 02:51 PM
Only one I've ever found was in the western field of Bloodbath Gorge just east of Serenity Academy and between the two roads that run east/west.

cyguy
07-28-2014, 03:06 PM
The restless dead emergencies spawn where major arkfalls usually spawn. So you need to search open fields and such. I was able to find a few in Mt. Tam area. The clearing just NE of bloodbath, and the field across from kinship plaza. It can take time, and you can mop up whatever is there, and sit on the spawn point.

In one instance I had to camp the spot for almost an hour before I was able to get one. Another time clannies and I camped various spots in Mt. Tam and was able to get several others. Though the threads say they spawn more in Marin, Madera, and Sausalito over Mt. Tam and San Fran. However, all the ones I've gotten and my clannies have gotten were all in Mt. Tam.

Again, they spawn in the same places that major arkfalls drop. So you'll need to search off the roads for them.

BifBologna
07-28-2014, 04:13 PM
North and Slightly Northwest of Miwok Farms is where I finished mine. There's a small section of burnt field due north of Miwok, that's the first place to check. If it's not there, clear whatever is and then go due west to the field where the raiders stand on the water towers(?). If there's no Restless Dead there, clear whatever is and head back to the burnt field. The two fields are fairly close together so going back and forth doesn't really waste any time, except for what you'd spend standing around waiting anyway.

nathanpbutler
07-28-2014, 05:14 PM
North and Slightly Northwest of Miwok Farms is where I finished mine. There's a small section of burnt field due north of Miwok, that's the first place to check. If it's not there, clear whatever is and then go due west to the field where the raiders stand on the water towers(?). If there's no Restless Dead there, clear whatever is and head back to the burnt field. The two fields are fairly close together so going back and forth doesn't really waste any time, except for what you'd spend standing around waiting anyway.

That "burned" area mentioned here is where I got mine. There's a small slope next to it with another area that spawns emergencies right next to it. I just spent a few hours going back and forth between them, clearing out emergencies (mostly Hellbugs and Armistice Celebration over and over) until they wound up spawning. It'll be a single truck with some Grid "possessed" soldiers around it.

BJWyler
07-28-2014, 06:22 PM
I need help! Can anyone give me a location where the "Restless Dead" Actually shows up as an Emergency. I've been hunting for this event for the past three days and night without see it once. I need 3 event to complete the Goal...

Thank you, one and all, for any pin-point locations...

MK ULTRA, XBOX NA :confused:

Defiance Data has a list of all known spawns.

http://www.defiancedata.com/emergency.php?id=89

That being said, the two I have found have been that area mentioned north of Miwok. One up on the hill, the second (today) in the burned patch.

I will call out when I find one (as I did today) in Zone chat to give anyone a chance to get their to do the emergency.

nathanpbutler
07-28-2014, 07:46 PM
For what it's worth, I tend to call out Restless Dead when I see it in our clan chat, but Zone and Area chat are so horrid most of the time with nothing but selling and/or bickering ******s that I finally just muted text and voice for both. I'm betting there are plenty of other players who have done the same, so while call-outs help, it would be nice if there were a better method...

...like Trion fixing the blasted spawn rates...

Jax Arqillian
09-08-2015, 05:52 PM
I have had no luck finding this anywhere. XBOX 360 NA SVR I've spent a month at these locations for hrs a day waiting for this and no luck.

Fallen_Aingeal
09-08-2015, 05:55 PM
I have had no luck finding this anywhere. XBOX 360 NA SVR I've spent a month at these locations for hrs a day waiting for this and no luck.

I see them down in sillycrit all the time...

Mrdr
09-08-2015, 06:46 PM
I see them down in sillycrit all the time...

Yep, just drive up and down the main roads and you'll come across them.