PDA

View Full Version : Restless dead blues

Stewart2410
07-28-2014, 06:28 PM
After searching for days I finally found my third restless dead and a major arkfall came and took it away before I completed it.!,, Mannnnn

Bonehead
07-28-2014, 06:34 PM
I weep in sympathy, really.

http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag464/lenzdude/giphy2_zps86bf0b60.gif

Burned In Effigy
07-28-2014, 06:35 PM
yeah I spent over an hour yesterday killing a bunch of s*** around an area and nothing popped up. I know it's just a game but it's quite frustrating I only need one more restless dead.

Stewart2410
07-28-2014, 06:36 PM
I was trying to message friends to see if they needed it too and that's what took me so long. Sometimes it doesn't pay to be nice? Lol

Stewart2410
07-28-2014, 06:38 PM
Hey vondruke, I am hanging out by the bloodbath major in hopes it will be the first to spawn after the arkfall is over.

Burned In Effigy
07-28-2014, 06:43 PM
Hey vondruke, I am hanging out by the bloodbath major in hopes it will be the first to spawn after the arkfall is over.unfortunately I won't be able to get on till about 10 p.m. PST. But I would love to get that third restless dead emergency with you brother.

Terrato137
07-28-2014, 06:44 PM
I've never even done 1 D:

Stewart2410
07-28-2014, 06:46 PM
Well I will be around mt tam looking for it whenever you get on. Terrato I can add you and invite you if I find any.

Burned In Effigy
07-28-2014, 06:49 PM
Well I will be around mt tam looking for it whenever you get on. Terrato I can add you and invite you if I find any.ok dumb question but you're on the ps3 right?

Burned In Effigy
07-28-2014, 06:50 PM
I've never even done 1 D:if I see you in game all add youhonestly I've never seen you around but if IC your name I'll definitely hit you up

Stewart2410
07-28-2014, 06:51 PM
Yes I am on ps3

Stewart2410
07-28-2014, 06:53 PM
if I see you in game all add youhonestly I've never seen you around but if IC your name I'll definitely hit you up

I've actually never seen that name around either

Terrato137
07-28-2014, 06:57 PM
if I see you in game all add youhonestly I've never seen you around but if IC your name I'll definitely hit you up

Well i'm on quite often, even though Defiance decided to DC me and kick me off of PSN during the kenn farm vaccine synthesizer siege:mad:

Burned In Effigy
07-28-2014, 09:02 PM
Well i'm on quite often, even though Defiance decided to DC me and kick me off of PSN during the kenn farm vaccine synthesizer siege:mad:yeah I just played with Stuart for about an hour I'm gonna be on again about 10 p.m. PST I will look for you or send you a friend invite but either way I'll try to help you out

firemist
07-28-2014, 09:15 PM
After searching for days I finally found my third restless dead and a major arkfall came and took it away before I completed it.!,, Mannnnn
Had the same happen to me, except the other player with me at the time got credit and I did not. Contacted live chat cs with all the particulars because that was my fifth and last and they advanced it for me....

Chevota
07-28-2014, 09:24 PM
farming fields east of Last Chance, im tellin ya...

Keep clearing the Emergencies in that are where the Arkfall comes down. Decent chance to get interupted by one but I caught 2 Restless Dead within an hour there. Also helps bringing some friends from the clan (if you need Emergency lvls).

Stewart2410
07-28-2014, 09:28 PM
I found my first one at the last chance crop fields

Chevota
07-28-2014, 09:38 PM
I found my first one at the last chance crop fields

Go back, clear emergencies and force them to spawn. Least youll be doing something instead of riding around looking cool with your arm out the drivers window getting a sweet tan lol.

Burned In Effigy
07-28-2014, 09:41 PM
farming fields east of Last Chance, im tellin ya...

Keep clearing the Emergencies in that are where the Arkfall comes down. Decent chance to get interupted by one but I caught 2 Restless Dead within an hour there. Also helps bringing some friends from the clan (if you need Emergency lvls).yeah was clearing for an hour and Nada. It'll come though.

crazyged
07-29-2014, 02:20 AM
I got all three at bloodbath, within about half an hour.

I must have been on a really lucky shard! Now I'm struggling to do Technical Difficulty - my last requirement.

Councilworker
07-29-2014, 03:19 AM
I've got the Restless Dead Blues, be hunting this emergency for 8 days now and had every emergency but this one show up! Yes I have been farming the spots in the fields near last chance and M ranch, the litle ******* just wont spawn for me....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh well, maybe spot one after work, if the RNG gods are with me.

Telemachus
07-29-2014, 04:17 AM

38 hours in game the past 5 days, hunting exclusively for that spawn and just 500 hellbugs bs. repeatedly and the old festival types, one dark resistance, 00000 restless dead. Total waste of my time.

Get afew other types of the grid emergencies per hour.

I clear everything I come across, killing even non emergency spawns, I kill Everything.

I call bs on that they are spawning correctly.

Stewart2410
07-29-2014, 04:18 AM

I must have been on a really lucky shard! Now I'm struggling to do Technical Difficulty - my last requirement.

I found technical difficulty pretty easy by clearing out the spawn by Delores park. I would then fast travel to last chance and clear it out and go right back to Delores park.

Telemachus
07-29-2014, 04:19 AM

I've gotten 40 of those and the cyborg and raider conversions each, not a single restless dead type.

I port to iron demon ranch, they appear often there.

crazyged
07-29-2014, 04:22 AM
I found technical difficulty pretty easy by clearing out the spawn by Delores park. I would then fast travel to last chance and clear it out and go right back to Delores park.

Yeah, I'll try that. I got all the rest by camping out at Delores, but maybe I need to shake up the routine a bit to get Technical Diff.

Man, all this for a whole 5 Ego!

Stewart2410
07-29-2014, 04:37 AM
Go back, clear emergencies and force them to spawn. Least youll be doing something instead of riding around looking cool with your arm out the drivers window getting a sweet tan lol.

It's hard to get a tan in this hot *** samurai outfit. I just keep the ac on while driving around, when it works, damn dodge, jk.

Councilworker
07-29-2014, 06:37 AM
It's hard to get a tan in this hot *** samurai outfit. I just keep the ac on while driving around, when it works, damn dodge, jk.

Try getting a tan with a "Shotgun Murder Face" mask on!

Tallon
07-29-2014, 06:52 AM
I have yet to see a restless dead emergency.... I even cranked up some Grateful dead as bait.

N3gativeCr33p
07-29-2014, 09:50 AM
Been searching the past several days, and I've only completed one Restless Dead emergency. That's right... one. And the only chase that I'm interested in after hours of fruitless searching is the chase to the off switch on my 360.

Milkweed
07-29-2014, 09:54 AM
Seems ridiculous for 5 EGO levels. No wonder this game feels so grindy. I heard but had to see for myself...

nathanpbutler
07-29-2014, 10:32 AM
Seems ridiculous for 5 EGO levels. No wonder this game feels so grindy. I heard but had to see for myself...

That's my issue with it. I was able to find them, but it was a real pain in the butt and FAR more frustrating than fun. If it were for more than 5 EGO, it might be more worthwhile. The only reason I went nuts trying to get it was to keep toward max EGO because I didn't want to see them remove this one like they did several pursuits back in Season 1 and miss the chance to have that +5.

Jax Arqillian
09-08-2015, 05:57 PM
The only place I have been able to find Dark Resistance Grid Emergency on XBOX 360 NA SVR is smack in the middle of Dead End Junction (5100/7367) in San Fran.