PDA

View Full Version : bored

Shotgun
07-28-2014, 07:23 PM
Not a lot going on in the game. On weekends more arkfalls but I lag out in group events. After 3 hours of game play today my inventory was full. Two yellow items and 64 white. After 3 hours of missions, one major arkfall, and 10 minor arkfalls. That all that was available on the map during the time frame I was online. The inventory I picked up of no use. Can not help put think I wasted 3 hours today.:(

Bonehead
07-28-2014, 07:27 PM
You are the best judge for how you spend your time. If it's not fun for you, find something that is. Life is too short to play games you don't like.

I wish you all the best.

Brindled
07-28-2014, 07:39 PM
Aside from the lag and DC issues, I had fun running dailies with guild mates. I constantly desire to level various weapons and try different builds, but ultimately I know it's a waste of time and resources at low level. I still dabble a little with a few things, however I stick with what works best to accumulate EGO and loot while maintaining a level of survival.

I can see how one day the game will become monotonous, but thankfully that day has yet to come. I am quite the opposite of you ShotgunElf. As Bonehead has stated, you might as well do something that does not bore you. Does posting your lack of excitement for the game make you less bored, or do you post to see who else feels the way you do?

Agent2090
07-28-2014, 08:18 PM
I can understand feeling like you wasted your time. It happens. I've played many games that just bored me to no end.

Just means that the game isn't really for you. Best course of action is to find a different game to play that's actually fun for you.

JadedSinn
07-28-2014, 08:25 PM
bordom is the leading cause of death in all gamers game play hours. inorder to make things less boring. find groups/friends/activitys to do.

go around with a group of friends killing everything in your path useing only a sword

charge into battle with no shield no egos and no perks and atempt to kill everything in your path.

edit : randomly start dnacieng in a heavaly populated area of the game and see how many you can make dance with you.

(( i hate this option but its there )) DO pvp see if u can get into one and kill some fellow ark hunters. or atempt to.

when all else fails. treat the world map like you would atv off roads maps. find as many hills cliffs and jumps you can and do them all.

my personal fave. when im bored. i go looking for random glitches to take random pics to post here on the forum when im realy realy bored.

or . do ur daily missions. log off. and find something that dosent bore you. another thing i do most the time seeing as my clan likes to ignore me like a red headed step child thats been put in time out.

make the game fun for your self by doing random things in it. theres allways a way to make a game less boring.