PDA

View Full Version : 4 Ark spikes batteries max?

skepticck
07-28-2014, 10:05 PM
Like title says is 4 Ark spike batteries the maximum you can have at any time ?

I 'm asking because i had 4 spikes and i opened today's daily ark hunter reward that gave me one more but it isn't anywhere to be found, still have only 4.

So if 4 is the max maybe it would be a &%#$* good idea to let players know it so we don't waste #%$&* spikes for nothing.

nathanpbutler
07-28-2014, 10:11 PM
The maximum of Ark Spikes has always been four.

PTR47
07-28-2014, 10:30 PM
Ya, 4. This is the only reason I have 60+ daily boxes in my claims.

skepticck
07-28-2014, 10:48 PM
The maximum of Ark Spikes has always been four.

Well since i just bought that DLC and it is not marked anywhere in the UI (like the keys are for example) i wouldn't know what the "always been" was would i, that is why i asked.

If that is the max then it should be clearly indicated in the UI, like the max grenades, max stims, max keys etc... are.

anyway tx for the answer.

Spikes should got to claims when you already have the max instead of just disappearing since they cost 10000 scrip each, not that scrip is an issue but "waste not want not" you know, that would be the logical way... but then Trion and logic...

Xaat Xuun
07-29-2014, 12:11 PM
wish I could save my daily's, but if I don't use it, I basically lose it. Used to be able to save 'em, also each character used to get a daily. now it's just one character per server.
I was sad.
not able to hoard my spikes past 4 was not a pleasant feeling either
I was sad