PDA

View Full Version : The hunt for the Lucky Kitty

Vash Arrok
07-29-2014, 01:55 PM
I have been at this for 4 weeks now, doing every incursion I can get to. I have also popped 6 boxes from the 7th vendor. The amount of folks in clan that have gotten this title from their first box to 3rd box is beyond me. To date I have no one saying they got it from the incursions.

Thats the stage I am at trying to get this title, so 4 to 5 incursions a day and more, popping the 100 rep box soon as I get enough rep to buy it. I did say 4 weeks and I mean that. I am on most days and play a fair amount of hours. At this point my mental state is starting to fray. I am *issed off trying to score this title and hearing its random just annoys me more. Theres random and then theres having a laugh.

What am I really saying then? The title is bugged? The random is less than fair? The effort put in far outweighs the title? Im not sure whats going on but this title and effort is bringing my mood down. A month of grinding for feck all is not good gameplay.

Rant over, feel no better but by all means feel free to fire a few rockets in.

Kershoc
07-29-2014, 01:58 PM
Totally random random. Finally got mine after 3 months or so of trying. Still have other characters who have yet to get it. All part of that "longer without any fulfillment chase".

Belle Starr
07-29-2014, 02:07 PM
I got mine at an incursion near when the incursions first began. As I remember, I was running all over, shooting my guns, trying not to get killed, and enjoying myself immensely when suddenly I got notice I got it. I never saw anything like a lucky kitty but I do pick up a lot of loot when I'm running around so its possible I just picked it up off the battlefield. I was the first in my clan to get the title, so many of my clan mates thought it was because I was indeed a lucky kitty :)

Vash Arrok
07-29-2014, 02:12 PM
That is something to go on at least, you are the first person I have heard of that has gotten it from the incursion. I guess if my ego was not so high I would be mixing it up a little more and not be so bogged down looking to complete this pursuit. Fingers crossed, gun oiled, bullets flying, chin up and keep going I guess.

Bonehead
07-29-2014, 02:12 PM
It's not something you pick up it just happens. I drove through an incursion once and was at the crater bar doing something and got the little left hand window saying I got it. Didn't fire a shot or pick up anything. Just *ding* you received the lucky kitty.

Edit;
I got one once from a seventh legion lock box as well.

Vash Arrok
07-29-2014, 02:13 PM
Way to depress me :(

Vash Arrok
07-29-2014, 02:17 PM
Was just talking about your piccy, yeah that did put a smile on my face but then Im a guy, what would you expect. Still it didnt put that amazingly hugely massive 5 ego on my toon. HooHum.

nathanpbutler
07-29-2014, 02:45 PM
Mine came from a 7th Legion Supply box, but it was probably after opening something like 15 with no luck at all.

Dark Killah
07-29-2014, 02:49 PM
I honestly can't remember where mine came from :confused:

N3gativeCr33p
07-29-2014, 02:53 PM
It's not something you pick up it just happens. I drove through an incursion once and was at the crater bar doing something and got the little left hand window saying I got it. Didn't fire a shot or pick up anything. Just *ding* you received the lucky kitty.

Yep... sounds exactly like how I got mine.

Z0mb1E
07-29-2014, 03:23 PM
It took me about 6 weeks to get the lucky kitty, and about 3 months to get a Sedge Hat.

N3gativeCr33p
07-29-2014, 03:25 PM
Sedge Hat

^^ One of the few things left on my "must get" list. ^^

Elroyhuman
07-29-2014, 03:53 PM
I think I got mine in my first week of play, I don't know how, or where, I just noticed it there when I went to put my toon in a new suit.

Cavadus
07-29-2014, 03:58 PM
As others have mentioned it, I just randomly got this at the end of an incursion. It was not in my inventory afterwards.

crazyged
07-30-2014, 01:11 AM
I got mine way early in playing Defiance - I didn't even KNOW there was a pursuit when I got the notification.

Kobalobasileus
07-30-2014, 05:13 PM
Mine had to come from an incursion since I haven't bought any 7th Legion lockboxes yet.

WTF is the Lucky Kitty anyway? Is it an item, like the Japanese Lucky Cat statue that sits in sushi restaurants? I never saw it... I assumed it was a weapon or something and that the one I got was white rarity, and thus auto-salvaged.

Vash Arrok
07-30-2014, 05:24 PM
Its a title buddy. If you have it, it will be listed in your character sheet under the pic of your toon in the titles section.

Vash Arrok
07-30-2014, 05:25 PM
I have heard from a lot more folks now that they got this in an incursion, so fingers crossed and ignoring my boredom at doing incursions, I might get that title afterall.

Deathspawner
07-30-2014, 05:31 PM
It took me about 150 Incursions (I'd estimate) to get Lucky Kitty. When it finally happened I was in a short state of disbelief.

Vash Arrok
07-30-2014, 05:33 PM
lol i can tell you im in that state trying to get the title. Well done on your persistance to keep pounding out those incursions. Im pretty sure I will hit the roof when/if it drops.

Z0mb1E
07-30-2014, 08:37 PM
It took me about 150 Incursions (I'd estimate) to get Lucky Kitty. When it finally happened I was in a short state of disbelief.

I got it on my 3rd incursion, but proceeded to need 45 7th legion boxes to get the damn Sedge hat!

Bonehead
07-30-2014, 08:41 PM
I got it on my 3rd incursion, but proceeded to need 45 7th legion boxes to get the damn Sedge hat!

Whoooo hoooooo!!! Luck forty five!!!!!

I wouldn't mind seeing 45 again.

Vash Arrok
08-06-2014, 07:43 AM
First incursion after the patch for me, popped my cherry and got the title. I have no feeling about this nor anything nice to say. Some folks are just never happy.

TheShew
03-20-2015, 07:26 PM
Just got this.... What is it? Is it just a title, no gun, shield, headgear, outfit, or vehicle? Plus all my DLC and this trophy are bugged and have not unlocked reguardless of having completed on two toons which is my max.

Atticus Batman
03-20-2015, 07:34 PM
Just got this.... What is it? Is it just a title, no gun, shield, headgear, outfit, or vehicle? Plus all my DLC and this trophy are bugged and have not unlocked reguardless of having completed on two toons which is my max.

It is a title and pursuit. As for bugged trophies, The Ps3 players have complained about that for quite awhile. So it is a known bug, but don't think they ever made any announced progress on fixing it.

Claydough
03-21-2015, 02:51 AM
i found both of mine farming ktam.

i have no idea what it looked like, just popped up as pursuit finished

proto
03-21-2015, 05:38 AM
Heh, what is this Title? I have it but don't remember ever getting it.

Edit: Must have just gotten it randomly because I didn't open any 7th Legion cases.

Ray8888
03-21-2015, 09:23 AM
I got this right after I got the DLC. The very first thing. Just stumbled on it.

Atticus Batman
03-21-2015, 03:36 PM
Heh, what is this Title? I have it but don't remember ever getting it.

Edit: Must have just gotten it randomly because I didn't open any 7th Legion cases.

You can get it randomly from a 7th legion lockbox, or as a random reward from incursions.

Gai
03-21-2015, 04:46 PM
Had to send in a ticket to get mine lol did like 200+ incur/boxes and never got it.

blackgut
03-21-2015, 04:51 PM
I have been at this for 4 weeks now, doing every incursion I can get to. I have also popped 6 boxes from the 7th vendor. The amount of folks in clan that have gotten this title from their first box to 3rd box is beyond me. To date I have no one saying they got it from the incursions.

Thats the stage I am at trying to get this title, so 4 to 5 incursions a day and more, popping the 100 rep box soon as I get enough rep to buy it. I did say 4 weeks and I mean that. I am on most days and play a fair amount of hours. At this point my mental state is starting to fray. I am *issed off trying to score this title and hearing its random just annoys me more. Theres random and then theres having a laugh.

What am I really saying then? The title is bugged? The random is less than fair? The effort put in far outweighs the title? Im not sure whats going on but this title and effort is bringing my mood down. A month of grinding for feck all is not good gameplay.

Rant over, feel no better but by all means feel free to fire a few rockets in.

lol ive been trying to get it since the dlc came out im over a hundred boxes now my fiance get her from her very first incursine i have al the outfits and a lot of oj including a sword but no title

Wolfknyte
03-21-2015, 05:48 PM
Still don't have it either. Literally the last thing left on that DLC's achievements.....

mystickaldj
03-21-2015, 06:15 PM
Still don't have it either. Literally the last thing left on that DLC's achievements.....

same with me, only thing left to get, been at it about 2 months, never got it. about to send in a ticket

TNO
03-21-2015, 07:07 PM
I got mine as I was just about to start the time trial near to Bathhouse. You can imagine how surprised I was.

Wolfknyte
03-22-2015, 10:07 AM
same with me, only thing left to get, been at it about 2 months, never got it. about to send in a ticket

Let me know if they give you any advice or help!

Adage
03-22-2015, 12:19 PM
I got mine on my second incursion. Ironically, I was trying not to get it to keep an even xx00 ego.

MagnusRune Daltus
03-23-2015, 03:58 PM
created a new character and after 21 hours, 1473 levels, i get the kitty.

it is out there.. keep looking