PDA

View Full Version : Where are all these overpowered Legendary Weapons?

Z0mb1E
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
There seems to be a bit of an argument lately that there are just TOO many GREAT Legendary weapons out there, to the extent we can't make any more.

I know I've been playing the game since launch and I've yet to have a single orange item, with no bad rarity or synergy rolls. I was excited at the advent of being able to upgrade item rarity, this seemed to be able to put me on a path in search of great blue items with the correct synergy, thinking in the future I could upgrade rarity, and rarity rolls, but this doesn't appear to be something that's going to happen in the way most of us had expected.

I'm at work now but will post my TachMag later, but lets see it, let's see all of these Legendary items that are so great we shouldn't be allowed to upgrade things fully in the future.

Post your best weapon, I'd really like to see what's out there.

Darien
07-30-2014, 03:24 PM
This is my best weapon.

RAGEFIGHTER
07-30-2014, 03:28 PM
they arent overpowered they just little bit eter ok sometimes even usless

PiccolaRivolta
07-30-2014, 03:45 PM
My best in terms of damage is probably the Zagger... But the real best is the other, it's so fun to play with it:
http://puu.sh/ay0rG.png
PS:I don't know how to make a full image of the weapon ._.

Wraither
07-30-2014, 04:01 PM
Use skill. It's free, and you already have it.

Regardless of the uberness of your weapon, the players skills are what matter most. I can own it up on ****ty weapons as much as on OJ's and my the first time i ever got a 1st place in an incursion was at 1k EGO with a ****ty purple FRC SAW that I still use...

Oh, and also cause you have a 1 in 1 billion chance of getting one of these godlike weapons. See my thread about why current F2P model is not working and what I think will fix it for the better

Z0mb1E
07-30-2014, 04:15 PM
Use skill. It's free, and you already have it.

Regardless of the uberness of your weapon, the players skills are what matter most. I can own it up on ****ty weapons as much as on OJ's and my the first time i ever got a 1st place in an incursion was at 1k EGO with a ****ty purple FRC SAW that I still use...

Oh, and also cause you have a 1 in 1 billion chance of getting one of these godlike weapons. See my thread about why current F2P model is not working and what I think will fix it for the better

Not disputing this at all, I've been playing since launch and my best weapon is far from Godly (still working on that). I simply wanted to verify all of this news of, there are too many great OJ's out there.......

Wraither
07-30-2014, 04:40 PM
I hear you man, and I agree with you 100%. I have a bunch of OJ's I never use and still use that purple FRC SAW over them. I'll probably still use it at 5k EGO though

This is why i think the whole lockbox idea should either be scrapped, or instead leave lockboxes for the lottery players and sell "fixed Stat" weps from the store. Not pay2win OP stuff, but nice eye candy stuff and let the lottery players get a sliiightly better roll than the fixed stats ones from the bit store (if this ever happens). I'd be all over that, and once again, player created content can be some of the most amazing stuff.. hoping Trion lets that happen, and I'm gonna keep pushing for it cause not letting players that love a game this much create content... it's just wrong.

WannV
07-30-2014, 04:46 PM
my best weapon is a vot blaster with radiation, grenadier synergy, 104 mag size, 5k damage and 13 fire rate, i call it small scale machine gun

Ruinne
07-30-2014, 04:49 PM
This is my best weapon.

Jimney Christmas, you must have drop ammo spikes like candy from a white van to keep that thing fed.

Tallon
07-30-2014, 04:51 PM
I like my legendary bio sumimoto, not overpowered, but still a solid killer. I will refrain from mentioning any others as this usually results in people crying for a nerf.