PDA

View Full Version : 75% of my inventory is gone!!!! Happen to anyone else?

Flank
07-30-2014, 05:58 PM
Here is the deal.. purchased some DLC content.. 2 of them exact on Monday.
Need tech support to activate. Got to play a few missions and then logged out.
Didn't play Tuesday.. logged in today... only got 25% of my inventory.
Legendaries, Epics and Rare weapons are gone... and mods of variety. ..
I mean.. if it wasn't active on a Loadout or marked as Fav.. it is gone.
Live chat couldn't find SHATAKO... but did try to help..
waiting on a Ticket response. .

HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANY OF YOU?
ALMOST TOTAL INVENTORY LOSE?

ConcreteSnake
07-30-2014, 07:21 PM
There is a chance you had mass breakdown set to legendary or below and accidentally mass broke down your entire inventory that wasn't marked as favorite. You should be able to get your stuff back since its recent, but that's a tier 2 or 3 restoration. Live chat probably escalated the ticket and you will hear from them in a few days.

UncleSpider77
07-30-2014, 10:13 PM
There is a chance you had mass breakdown set to legendary or below and accidentally mass broke down your entire inventory that wasn't marked as favorite.

Oh man that happened to my wife once when we were new-ish. Didn't know anything about favorites. Devastating. Pretty much everyone in our clan gave her a nice weapon outta sympathy.

Flank
07-31-2014, 06:09 AM
I submitted a ticket.. then tried to see if Live Chat could help.
They couldn't find anything.. they did upgrade the priority of my ticket.
So guess i will wait and see. So many good weapons and mods gone.
It is pretty sad.

Mass breakdown is set to "uncommon and below".
and the lil "gold stars" beside the weapon name in inventory is
how to favorite an item.. they won't show up when selling to venders.
kind of a safety..

trigonomics
07-31-2014, 06:16 AM
I had this happen to me when the game glitched out when I was selling one item at a vendor. I lost everything that wasn't in a loadout. The buy back only holds 20 items and I could only recover grenades and stims. Opened a ticket and was told nicely that I was screwed. Lost about 10 legendary items but I am a pretty low level (1800) so I'm not to worried about it.

Kyosji
07-31-2014, 06:17 AM
Wait...you can set the mass breakdown for uncommon and below? Please tell me how to do that? I'm tired of having to mix every rare and epic with my favorite items just for the chance of accidentally breaking them down while doing mass events.

rawmelon
07-31-2014, 06:17 AM
Pretty much everyone in our clan gave her a nice weapon outta sympathy.

why I love you hunters. :D:o:);):rolleyes:

Kyosji
07-31-2014, 06:20 AM
Would be peeved to accidentally delete legendaries with this poor system and then be told I was out of luck. Some of these legendaries I have 500-800 hammers in. That's quite a bit of moola when you think of the financial loss.

duction
07-31-2014, 06:21 AM
Wait...you can set the mass breakdown for uncommon and below? Please tell me how to do that? I'm tired of having to mix every rare and epic with my favorite items just for the chance of accidentally breaking them down while doing mass events.

Goto settings and it's in there

Flank
07-31-2014, 06:22 AM

Yes.. in your settings menu.. first tab on left,
scroll down past "show names" and other options.
mass breakdown is toward the bottom.

Flank
07-31-2014, 06:26 AM
Yeah..

and what does not make sense is all my blue mods are gone except for 3 assault rifles stocks.

Kyosji
07-31-2014, 06:26 AM
Add that to the list of things that sucks about coming back to a game you haven't played in a year.

Flank
07-31-2014, 06:31 AM
Add that to the list of things that sucks about coming back to a game you haven't played in a year.

Other then Timeouts and Crit Errors.. I haven't had any major issues till i purchased DLCs.
I took a few month break.. not a year... and are you stalking me? Heheh

Perchta
07-31-2014, 08:25 AM
When I bought the DLC Bundle and Hunter Pack I had items come and go for days. Also DLC weapons that would go from equipped to not equippable. I submitted a tick, started a thread here. Around day 4 or 5 everything stayed where it should and DLC weapons stayed usable. Later on that same day I got a reply to my ticket asking me to detail my issue. Which of course after the 5 days had resolved itself.

Deunan
07-31-2014, 01:17 PM
Yes.. in your settings menu.. first tab on left,
scroll down past "show names" and other options.
mass breakdown is toward the bottom.I love how they have "Common or Below" as one of the settings. As if there is anything below Common. :p

Griffix8
07-31-2014, 01:23 PM
I love how they have "Common or Below" as one of the settings. As if there is anything below Common. :p
Perhaps we'll be able to carry dirt soon?

But anyways. Yeah last night I was selling stuff to a Vendor box when suddenly all my inventory disappeared. Tons of T4 mods, several OJ weapons and even a few of my OJ grenades. I ended up submitting a ticket as well in the hopes of getting that stuff back.

ATL_SC430
07-31-2014, 01:32 PM
I hope another player didn't somehow take advantage of an exploit in the system and walk off with it. Are you on PC?

Flank
07-31-2014, 02:20 PM
Perhaps we'll be able to carry dirt soon?

But anyways. Yeah last night I was selling stuff to a Vendor box when suddenly all my inventory disappeared. Tons of T4 mods, several OJ weapons and even a few of my OJ grenades. I ended up submitting a ticket as well in the hopes of getting that stuff back.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN.... I have become so empty inside... I feel stripped of my hard work and accomplishments..
My one and only character from beginning of game release. I tried playing for a bit last night.. but felt so.. naked.. :'(

Flank
07-31-2014, 02:23 PM
I am on Ps3.. but there are hack scrip kiddies... on all platforms... maybe not Next Gen..
But Defiance ain't on those systems..