PDA

View Full Version : Not getting arkcode rewards

JxSiN
07-30-2014, 08:34 PM
Last one that successfully claimed was the arkforge (although I don't know about the patron passes since I am on console). The shotgun mask and the current reward I know didn't make it into my inventory or claimables. I sent something to the help desk back when it didn't give me the mask and still haven't heard anything. Anyone else not getting rewards, and how are you going about getting them?

Atticus Batman
07-31-2014, 01:53 AM
All worked for me, on Xbox. Remember you only have six days to enter the code from the date it is announced, then it is locked.
Even on console you can see if patron pass is active, you just can't see how long you have left. Go to the boast screen and look at the bottom boosts (patron pass) to see if they are active. Also if you open a daily/weekly reward box while you have an active PP then you should get some arkforge and a 2 hour boost from each daily/weekly opened.

To enter them I go here: http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/game/ego-codes/

Remember to make sure you are logged in, as well. Like I have to tell you that! LOL

JxSiN
07-31-2014, 11:45 AM
All worked for me, on Xbox. Remember you only have six days to enter the code from the date it is announced, then it is locked.
Even on console you can see if patron pass is active, you just can't see how long you have left. Go to the boast screen and look at the bottom boosts (patron pass) to see if they are active. Also if you open a daily/weekly reward box while you have an active PP then you should get some arkforge and a 2 hour boost from each daily/weekly opened.

To enter them I go here: http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/game/ego-codes/

Remember to make sure you are logged in, as well. Like I have to tell you that! LOL

I've been putting them in every week starting with the arkforge one. My redeem codes screen says they have been redeemed but each week after the AF one (the only one I got) they are never on my character. I've been registered since the only mods you could get were brutal and run n gun :)

maverick07
07-31-2014, 12:14 PM
I've been putting them in every week starting with the arkforge one. My redeem codes screen says they have been redeemed but each week after the AF one (the only one I got) they are never on my character. I've been registered since the only mods you could get were brutal and run n gun :)

I know for me I had to log out and in a couple times before I got some of them. Also, stuff like the mask is in the claims, so you gotta get it out of there first.

That being said I would PM someone like Morgana, Scapes, or Kiwi to see if they can help. If I remember right they said to PM them before if people weren't getting their rewards from the codes.

WhiteKnight019
07-31-2014, 12:19 PM
new code for tonight is BIOHAZARD... punch it in tonight once the show airs. like the last one found early you cannot claim it until the show airs.

Smiit
07-31-2014, 12:32 PM
If you contact live chat support they should be able to manually set them for you.

Unique One
07-31-2014, 01:32 PM
I didn't get any of mine either.

Turns out that a fking browser cookie was logging me into my rift account and applying it to an account without a defiance character.

Live support said they could not do anything to fix it. We all know this is not true.

Not impressed, with all my not-enough-stupid-currency-to-upgrade-to-my-level guns and all.

(Related Issue)
I got a refund for A DLC and BITS I purchased on that account - 3 days later (after waiting for live support, no answer to ticket). Right now I am questioning if I should even bother purchasing them again on the right account.

I have to say that I am somewhat unimpressed with their service of some issues that should have been pretty simple to resolve... Why they could not simply transfer the DLC, BITS, and Codes is beyond me.

I originally purchased the BITS because the game is unplayable with the current inventory full crash bug, and I figured I need more slots to reduce it happening --- why am I even considering paying for their error (reported well over a month ago now)? The crap I had to go through to try to workaround their bug is ridiculous.

This was my first purchase, and it went like that... Not sure If they will see another.

Unimpressed.

Unique One
07-31-2014, 02:48 PM
I didn't get any of mine either.

Turns out that a fking browser cookie was logging me into my rift account and applying it to an account without a defiance character.

Live support said they could not do anything to fix it. We all know this is not true.

Not impressed, with all my not-enough-stupid-currency-to-upgrade-to-my-level guns and all.

(Related Issue)
I got a refund for A DLC and BITS I purchased on that account - 3 days later (after waiting for live support, no answer to ticket). Right now I am questioning if I should even bother purchasing them again on the right account.

I have to say that I am somewhat unimpressed with their service of some issues that should have been pretty simple to resolve... Why they could not simply transfer the DLC, BITS, and Codes is beyond me.

I originally purchased the BITS because the game is unplayable with the current inventory full crash bug, and I figured I need more slots to reduce it happening --- why am I even considering paying for their error (reported well over a month ago now)? The crap I had to go through to try to workaround their bug is ridiculous.

This was my first purchase, and it went like that... Not sure If they will see another.

Unimpressed.

Gave in and repurchased the DLC and BITS. Now, like everyone else, I can't log in to the game.

This whole situation could not have been more frustrating.

Scapes
07-31-2014, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the heads-up on this, team is looking into it now.

Scapes
07-31-2014, 03:11 PM

Have you linked your account to your console?

Scapes
07-31-2014, 03:25 PM
Gave in and repurchased the DLC and BITS. Now, like everyone else, I can't log in to the game.

This whole situation could not have been more frustrating.

Looked up the history on this. It seems you have two accounts, purchased those items for one account, requested and received a refund for those purchases, and then repurchased them on the other account. If you're having difficulty logging into the game, our Support Team can help you with that as well: http://support.trionworlds.com

Unique One
07-31-2014, 04:00 PM
Looked up the history on this. It seems you have two accounts, purchased those items for one account, requested and received a refund for those purchases, and then repurchased them on the other account. If you're having difficulty logging into the game, our Support Team can help you with that as well: http://support.trionworlds.com

Yeah it was due to browser cookies logging me in on the wrong account. The DLC and BITS issues are resolved.

The problem is that my arkfall codes are all on the wrong account too, and now they are expired and I am unable to re-enter them. To avoid this happening to others, entering codes and buying DLC packs should be done ingame (bit store?) - exiting to browser is a sub-optimal solution.

On a side note. Just got kicked from the game mid event again, but this time after buying extra inventory slots (and not having them full). Seems there may be more going on then just an inventory bug.

Liquidacid
07-31-2014, 04:04 PM
ah I had that problem with my browser keeping me logged into one account when I logged into another and tried to apply a code to it... I did it with the CD key to a Digital deluxe version tho...

CS was nice about it tho I sent them a message and they switched it right over for me

JxSiN
07-31-2014, 06:03 PM
Have you linked your account to your console?

Yes, it's been linked since the game came out. I have all the season 1 rewards and I got the first reward I did for season 2 (the arkforge--week 3). But every week since, I have redeemed each code and it says successful and shows redeemed, but does not show in my inventory or claims