PDA

View Full Version : Cloak Change

Xervez
07-30-2014, 10:32 PM
We have Dark Matter Sniper's Cloak in pvp now on PTS...

BlackTalons
07-30-2014, 10:33 PM
Pics? /10char

duction
07-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Oh man lol

Zombie Stark
07-30-2014, 10:56 PM
About time

Xervez
07-30-2014, 11:09 PM
Just came from a SW on PTS, don't have any pictures but a player tried to cloak then snipe me, saw them cloak in my scope then followed the shimmer... was a good distance away.. landed a headie on them too.

Yup pretty much like Dark Matter Sniper Cloak...

duction
07-30-2014, 11:35 PM
So we will be going back to sniper wars only again, and sniping with precise chaos.. I see a lot of guns getting nerf'd shortly after this patch

Pandur
07-31-2014, 12:44 AM
Well the change was needed, but in this way i expect cloak to be dead.

Zaggers might still be in to recharge the other ego powers, shrug.

Belle Starr
07-31-2014, 12:58 AM
Well the change was needed, but in this way i expect cloak to be dead.

Zaggers might still be in to recharge the other ego powers, shrug.

I'm not sure that the change WAS needed! I hate PVP, but did it for pursuits and Eschelon contracts, but won't anymore. Cloak was the only thing that gave me a chance against snipers and infectors. Now that I have NO chance, I refuse to do PVP, especially combined with the EGO cap making it so I don't have to. Cloak will be dead in PVP, but I expect that it will be harder to fill matches too as many who are not die-hard PVP players will throw in the towel :(

Pandur
07-31-2014, 01:02 AM
I'm not sure that the change WAS needed! I hate PVP, but did it for pursuits and Eschelon contracts, but won't anymore. Cloak was the only thing that gave me a chance against snipers and infectors. Now that I have NO chance, I refuse to do PVP, especially combined with the EGO cap making it so I don't have to. Cloak will be dead in PVP, but I expect that it will be harder to fill matches too as many who are not die-hard PVP players will throw in the towel :(

Well i should say a change was needed, this one seems a bit harsh.

drackiller
07-31-2014, 01:04 AM
I don`t play PVP so, i don`t care that much...but total invisibility it`s completely ridiculous.

duction
07-31-2014, 01:05 AM

The die hard pvpers will adapt and the noobs won't have a cat in hells chance as you said, no hiding now. They don't understand the good pvpers CAN aim and that is why they are good.. Not because of cloak but you will all discover that next patch :)

Chump Norris
07-31-2014, 01:06 AM
Yesss!! The people who actually take PvP serious may finally move on *fingers crossed*

Pandur
07-31-2014, 01:10 AM
The die hard pvpers will adapt and the noobs won't have a cat in hells chance as you said, no hiding now. They don't understand the good pvpers CAN aim and that is why they are good.. Not because of cloak but you will all discover that next patch :)

Well I completely suck at aiming but I find it impossibly hard to miss with a precise chaos :P

Belle Starr
07-31-2014, 01:15 AM
I don`t play PVP so, i don`t care that much...but total invisibility it`s completely ridiculous.

It wasn't total invisibility because if a cloaked person before the new change got close and you were paying attention, you could see a slight shimmer. I liked cloak because it gave me a chance to cross open areas without immediately being sniped or worse still, getting spawn sniped because you could cloak as soon as you spawned. Now those who don't snipe (I prefer the SMG) in PVP are merely shooting dummies for those who do. PVP should now be renamed SVS (Sniper versus Sniper) :(

duction
07-31-2014, 01:15 AM
Well I completely suck at aiming but I find it impossibly hard to miss with a precise chaos :P

Lol I grabbed orange, cannoner, assassin and quartermaster chaos's ready :)

crazyged
07-31-2014, 01:19 AM
My skills in pvp are impeccable! Um....

http://www.crazyfool.co.za/gifs/rifle.gif

pobpnuk
07-31-2014, 03:37 AM
I was casting it (http://www.twitch.tv/pobpnuk/b/553009589?t=19m46s)

It's kinda hard to see cause my stream is not the best quality, but trust me it's much better

drackiller
07-31-2014, 04:52 AM

It's kinda hard to see cause my stream is not the best quality, but trust me it's much better

The stream is ok, very watchable m8.

Ruinne
07-31-2014, 04:55 AM
My skills in pvp are impeccable! Um....

http://www.crazyfool.co.za/gifs/rifle.gif

I don't know about you, but that's how I change all my light bulbs.

Everywhere.

PiccolaRivolta
07-31-2014, 05:00 AM

It's clearly visible actually. You could see each other with that player. Just like a DM Sniper. Thanks for showing us :)

I might start grind the 50 hours in Pvp now hehehe

ironcladtrash
07-31-2014, 06:41 AM
Many moons ago it was possible to survive being one shot killed and cloak wasn't as bad. Since then with damage reduction stack nerf, damage increase with rarity and weapons like the surge bolter this change is overdue.

It wasn't total invisibility because if a cloaked person before the new change got close and you were paying attention, you could see a slight shimmer.

The only way you could see them is when they first activate and only briefly or if they were being shot or under a nano effect otherwise it is complete invisibility and you can not see them. If for some reason you can still see them then you are lucky and have some kind of bug and are the only one that can who isn't using a hack.

Belle Starr
07-31-2014, 09:05 AM
Many moons ago it was possible to survive being one shot killed and cloak wasn't as bad. Since then with damage reduction stack nerf, damage increase with rarity and weapons like the surge bolter this change is overdue.

The only way you could see them is when they first activate and only briefly or if they were being shot or under a nano effect otherwise it is complete invisibility and you can not see them. If for some reason you can still see them then you are lucky and have some kind of bug and are the only one that can who isn't using a hack.

I wouldn't hack if I knew how to, and I most certainly don't know how to - LOL! It's possible I just got lucky, because I watch for red dots on the little radar constantly when playing PVP, so that when I see one I race to it. Maybe I'm catching players cloak right before I get there, but if so, it happened a lot. Other clan mates (who are NOT hackers) who do PVP regularly and kill me routinely have said they can see cloaked me if they looked closely too. :)

I used cloak and my SMG (I'm a bunny hopper too!), and tend to rank pretty consistently smack in the middle of PVP matches, so really I don't see cloak as broken, and I still think that the demise of cloak as it was is going to make players like me avoid PVP like the plague. And I think there are a lot of PVP players like me, just trying to get the pursuits and Eschelon contracts. With the EGO caps now, we don't have to, so good luck professional PVPers getting enough people to have a match, and if you do, enjoy the sniping, because I think that is all that will be left :(

ironcladtrash
07-31-2014, 09:27 AM
I used cloak and my SMG (I'm a bunny hopper too!), and tend to rank pretty consistently smack in the middle of PVP matches, so really I don't see cloak as broken, and I still think that the demise of cloak as it was is going to make players like me avoid PVP like the plague. And I think there are a lot of PVP players like me, just trying to get the pursuits and Eschelon contracts. With the EGO caps now, we don't have to, so good luck professional PVPers getting enough people to have a match, and if you do, enjoy the sniping, because I think that is all that will be left :(

When I started PVP it was only for the pursuits and contracts too. (I really wanted the Ark Predator suit.) I used to use cloak a lot and it was the only way I could compete. Cloak by itself may not be an issue but all the one hit kill guns that you can't miss with combined with cloak are. I practiced and got better and pretty much just use overcharge or blur now.

The nerf may drive more people away but for months there were people saying they wouldn't play PVP because of cloak. You should wait and try it after the nerf, who knows you may like it better.

Belle Starr
07-31-2014, 10:17 AM
When I started PVP it was only for the pursuits and contracts too. (I really wanted the Ark Predator suit.) I used to use cloak a lot and it was the only way I could compete. Cloak by itself may not be an issue but all the one hit kill guns that you can't miss with combined with cloak are. I practiced and got better and pretty much just use overcharge or blur now.

The nerf may drive more people away but for months there were people saying they wouldn't play PVP because of cloak. You should wait and try it after the nerf, who knows you may like it better.

Oooooooooooooh, you are forcing me out of my box! I will probably do what you suggest (I kinda like blur in PVE) after I get over my panic attack over the change, but I'll miss my cloak hanging in the closet. However, if I find that all I am or can be in PVP is a target dummy for the snipers no matter what I do, I'm blaming YOU! :D

Quebra Regra
07-31-2014, 10:26 AM
There was always a a counter for cloak, it was the SENSOR SWEEP perk under DECOY.

Nobody ever used it... too focused on dmg based perks.

I'd rather see cloak only periodically cause a shimmer (every 3 seconds maybe?). That way it's still viable for crossing open terrain.

ironcladtrash
07-31-2014, 10:44 AM
Oooooooooooooh, you are forcing me out of my box! I will probably do what you suggest (I kinda like blur in PVE) after I get over my panic attack over the change, but I'll miss my cloak hanging in the closet. However, if I find that all I am or can be in PVP is a target dummy for the snipers no matter what I do, I'm blaming YOU! :D

It's definitely a big change and shock to the system but you can definitely get used to it. Sadly I have the same problem against snipers even though I try to use mine. SWs it is pretty much just a sniper fest, a few places have cover but not many. Blur can help close the distance and overcharge can help make your other guns more effect at longer distances since they will do more damage.

If we can ever get to play the other PVP maps more like Freight Yard or Military Academy there is plenty of cover against snipers.

Dandrielas
07-31-2014, 11:33 AM
Good. I may start pvping because of this. I hated getting shot in the back by a shotgun user. At least, they are noticeable now, so when I do Snipe. It will be easier.

BJWyler
07-31-2014, 11:48 AM
Yesss!! The people who actually take PvP serious may finally move on *fingers crossed*

Hopefully the bunny hoppers already have. Getting the PvP pursuits was painful enough, but to go into matches where everyone was nothing but a jacked up kangaroo really was no fun at all. Haven't been back to PvP since I got that last pursuit done almost a year ago.

Coyote Clive
07-31-2014, 11:59 AM
There was always a a counter for cloak, it was the SENSOR SWEEP perk under DECOY.

I'd rather see cloak only periodically cause a shimmer (every 3 seconds maybe?). That way it's still viable for crossing open terrain.

Guess I am one of the few who use decoy effectively in PVP. But I am the cap point defender and resident cloaker hunter in my team.

ironcladtrash
07-31-2014, 12:09 PM
Hopefully the bunny hoppers already have. Getting the PvP pursuits was painful enough, but to go into matches where everyone was nothing but a jacked up kangaroo really was no fun at all. Haven't been back to PvP since I got that last pursuit done almost a year ago.

Even though I do this it has always bothered me. You don't see Blacklungs hopping around in PVE it shouldn't be a viable tactic in PVP.

Quebra Regra
07-31-2014, 02:14 PM
Guess I am one of the few who use decoy effectively in PVP. But I am the cap point defender and resident cloaker hunter in my team.

Kudos for you not only correctly using the perk, but for being a team player.

These are concepts that are almost unheard of in PVP in this game :(

We now return you to the bunny hopping, missile launching, detonating, bloodhound gang....

duction
07-31-2014, 03:09 PM
Good. I may start pvping because of this. I hated getting shot in the back by a shotgun user. At least, they are noticeable now, so when I do Snipe. It will be easier.

no, its going to be a splitshot/ranger/any other high dmg sniper, its going to be unplayable. hell when you have a team of snipers only and you unclock just to take a capture point its insta death.. well yep thats what its going to be like 24/7 in pvp.

its going to be a big *** told you so moment.

Dandrielas
07-31-2014, 03:12 PM
no, its going to be a splitshot/ranger/any other high dmg sniper, its going to be unplayable. hell when you have a team of snipers only and you unclock just to take a capture point its insta death.. well yep thats what its going to be like 24/7 in pvp.

its going to be a big *** told you so moment.

I would rather die by Snipers then a shotgun.

Belle Starr
07-31-2014, 03:13 PM

You want to get rid of bunny hopping, after my cloak was effectively destroyed? Do you want to deprive me of all my defensive strategies in PVP? Next you'll just have me go naked and unarmed into PVP. At least that might mess up the one-shot snipers out there! :(

Dandrielas
07-31-2014, 03:25 PM
You want to get rid of bunny hopping, after my cloak was effectively destroyed? Do you want to deprive me of all my defensive strategies in PVP? Next you'll just have me go naked and unarmed into PVP. At least that might mess up the one-shot snipers out there! :(

Bunny hopping is just annoying in principle. I hate it in every game that has it.

Belle Starr
07-31-2014, 03:31 PM
Bunny hopping is just annoying in principle. I hate it in every game that has it.

I'm was never thrilled doing it, its undignified, but if it kept me alive a few seconds more in PVP so that I might get a kill shot off after my cloak is done, I did it. Before I started bunny hopping, I hardly ever got a kill shot, and now that cloak is effectively gone that helped me get into bunny hopping position, I guess I probably never will again :(

Dandrielas
07-31-2014, 03:37 PM
I'm was never thrilled doing it, its undignified, but if it kept me alive a few seconds more in PVP so that I might get a kill shot off after my cloak is done, I did it. Before I started bunny hopping, I hardly ever got a kill shot, and now that cloak is effectively gone that helped me get into bunny hopping position, I guess I probably never will again :(

You are just going to have to adapt again. It's the nature of games.

Belle Starr
07-31-2014, 03:42 PM
You are just going to have to adapt again. It's the nature of games.

*Sigh* You are probably right, but I was never fond of PVP anyway, so I'll probably just stick with PVE which I enjoy, especially since the cap on EGO means I don't have to do the PVP pursuits anymore to max out. I'm betting that a lot of Defiance players are going to do the same thing, and only leave the snipers to snipe at each other :)

PS - Sorry if I'm repeating myself! I've been drinking Pina Coladas since I read what they did to my beloved cloak. Coincidence, maybe. *giggle*

Dandrielas
07-31-2014, 03:43 PM
*Sigh* You are probably right, but I was never fond of PVP anyway, so I'll probably just stick with PVE which I enjoy, especially since the cap on EGO means I don't have to do the PVP pursuits anymore to max out. I'm betting that a lot of Defiance players are going to do the same thing, and only leave the snipers to snipe at each other :)

It works. /shrug I don't mind Sniper verses Sniper PvP. I find it enjoyable.

duction
07-31-2014, 04:07 PM
Shouldn't be too hard to camp the 3 spawn spots for each map :rolleyes:

Dandrielas
07-31-2014, 04:10 PM
Shouldn't be too hard to camp the 3 spawn spots for each map :rolleyes:

I never said it was glorious. lolz

adrokier
07-31-2014, 04:17 PM

Wud love to have that Cloak Fix, wud love to have that Zagger Gun out, wud love to have no speed boosts ... seen Detonators with two different speed boost on ^^

But I luv PVP -playin against other Players is zoo cool, cos they r tricky basterds ... not like to dull idiots npcs ^^always new and sometimes real epic fair fights ... we do sometimes only pvp with fraggers and overcharge, no Dets, no Infectors, no cloak

Nefarious
07-31-2014, 07:49 PM
How is cloak no longer going to be a viable choice? Cloak is going to show just as it does when featured in any other shooter game that has it. And it seems to work well when used properly in them.

Not to mention you don't show up on radar when shooting. And shields recharge upon its activation.

If you cant get by using cloak because it no longer works like invisibility, even when it has other features to benefit from...then your beat. Its better that cloak finally gets balanced then leave it to be the game killer that it is.

Kuurong
07-31-2014, 10:47 PM

I ran with Decoy and Sensor Sweep, but it doesn't help if you get one shot from no where when you lease expect it. Trying to time when to use it with its short 30m range one time burst.. It would help if your Decoy would pulse every 3 seconds while it is still alive would be a little better.

seen Detonators with two different speed boost on.

I have an Auto Lobber With 45 on full reload/25 on explosive kill Speed Boost, then again it does not stick and remote detonate.

Deunan
07-31-2014, 11:56 PM
Bunny hopping is just annoying in principle. I hate it in every game that has it.And yet this game doesn't even have it. Bunny hopping is a low vertical hopping motion used in other shooter games to move faster. Spamming the jump button in this game has the opposite effect. It's not bunny hopping. Pogo jumping would be a more accurate description. :p

duction
08-01-2014, 12:09 AM
I like the long jump like they had in halflife back in the day :)

And yes bunny hopping is a whole different thing to just bouncing around to avoid being shot.

Pandur
08-01-2014, 02:32 AM
How is cloak no longer going to be a viable choice? Cloak is going to show just as it does when featured in any other shooter game that has it. And it seems to work well when used properly in them.

Not to mention you don't show up on radar when shooting. And shields recharge upon its activation.

If you cant get by using cloak because it no longer works like invisibility, even when it has other features to benefit from...then your beat. Its better that cloak finally gets balanced then leave it to be the game killer that it is.

It's actually a bit too obvious, I mean have you ever not seen a Dark Matter sniper ?

Still, might be better than blur and definitely more balanced.

Iceberg
08-01-2014, 02:51 AM
Couldn't see to well but do you have the invisibility for cloak when your not moving?

BJWyler
08-01-2014, 04:41 AM

Now you're talking! I'll even let you keep your boots on.:o

drackiller
08-01-2014, 06:35 AM
Now you're talking! I'll even let you keep your boots on.:o

LOL, couldn`t let this one go ;)

drackiller
08-01-2014, 06:37 AM
Next you'll just have me go naked and unarmed into PVP. At least that might mess up the one-shot snipers out there! :(
NA PC server, here i goooooo...lol

Dandrielas
08-01-2014, 07:05 AM
I like the long jump like they had in halflife back in the day :)

And yes bunny hopping is a whole different thing to just bouncing around to avoid being shot.

It's the same thing in my eyes. I prefer people keep to the ground like in COD and BF.

Riz
08-01-2014, 07:47 AM

Correct! Many other advantages to Cloak besides the invisibility.

Was already looking for higher grounds on PvP-maps. There are 'popular' places on each map many players use to get from A to B or to cap/defend a point. Still gonna use my Zagger and will drop from higher ground to the ground to try and shoot them from behind. When you move north you still cant see south, and the radar still wont help against Cloaked players. It'll only encouradge much more hiding and coming round the back.

Probably also getting a lot more players to snipe from the higher places.

I still dont think Cloak was the big problem in PvP. In itself it was totally fine. The fault lies in the perks that make Cloak last longer, shortens the cooldown on it and gives extra damage when shooting from Cloak. Together with the EGO-recharge-rolls on some weapons it made 'everlasting' Cloak possible.

Some will now take their Zagger to everlasting Blur, add some bunnyhopping, close combat-perks and we might have the new OP thing that everybody comes here for crying for a nerf. I think i'll try to keep using Cloak, just gonna wait at certain spaces and around certain corners a bit more. Equally annoying, but still legit to pick up the kills. As long as they dont nerf the EGO-recharge weapons these problems will keep occuring.

Ruinne
08-01-2014, 07:59 AM

But people who don't know how to PvP only spec for +pewpew and then come to the forums with tears in their eyes when their glass cannon shatters.

Pro Tip: Much like PvE, in PvP one's damage per second is reduced drastically when one is dead.

Kyosji
08-01-2014, 08:05 AM
Was in my first SW for over a year yesterday. The cloak was pure BS. I was getting sniped from people next to me or across the hills. A sniper should be hard to see, not completly invisible to the point he can walk up to you, take his time, and shoot your head off while you sit there drooling.

Pandur
08-01-2014, 08:12 AM
Was in my first SW for over a year yesterday. The cloak was pure BS. I was getting sniped from people next to me or across the hills. A sniper should be hard to see, not completly invisible to the point he can walk up to you, take his time, and shoot your head off while you sit there drooling.

With or without cloak, first rule for pvp is never stand still

Kyosji
08-01-2014, 08:14 AM
With or without cloak, first rule for pvp is never stand still

Wasn't the point I was making, but sure.

mr sinister
08-01-2014, 10:03 AM
he,he, i sense a killing spree coming:p:p, no but seriously should be amusing to see the whole cloaking crowd handle this one, no more one shotting with total invisibility. gadzooks i like it
dont get me wrong Always was funny when they try that one shotting/cloack thingy just to find out that one shot didn't take me down (ya gotta love them rhino's), and actually only cought the attention of me venomous little smg turdcutter, so they get perforated while running like a rabbit.....joy
so now we can even sneak up on the sneaky..... i love the bloody irony in that.
now off to get me some pvp pursuit kills:cool:

Ruinne
08-01-2014, 10:23 AM
No power and no weapons in PvP. That's the only way to solve this, people who aren't willing to do what's required to win won't have to worry since you won't have to expend real effort or learn a system, it'll be just like Defiance PvE.

Actually we'll remove jump too, since that upsets RPers. After all, PvE raid bosses hold still, you should too!

You know what! How about RP walking and white glove only slap fights?

PvP just doesn't work in a game the pretends to be an RPG, RPG players spend too much time complaining about how everyone else plays.

Quebra Regra
08-01-2014, 10:26 AM

Was already looking for higher grounds on PvP-maps. There are 'popular' places on each map many players use to get from A to B or to cap/defend a point. Still gonna use my Zagger and will drop from higher ground to the ground to try and shoot them from behind. When you move north you still cant see south, and the radar still wont help against Cloaked players. It'll only encouradge much more hiding and coming round the back.

Probably also getting a lot more players to snipe from the higher places.

I still dont think Cloak was the big problem in PvP. In itself it was totally fine. The fault lies in the perks that make Cloak last longer, shortens the cooldown on it and gives extra damage when shooting from Cloak. Together with the EGO-recharge-rolls on some weapons it made 'everlasting' Cloak possible.

Some will now take their Zagger to everlasting Blur, add some bunnyhopping, close combat-perks and we might have the new OP thing that everybody comes here for crying for a nerf. I think i'll try to keep using Cloak, just gonna wait at certain spaces and around certain corners a bit more. Equally annoying, but still legit to pick up the kills. As long as they dont nerf the EGO-recharge weapons these problems will keep occuring.

ZAGGER-BLUR! Look for me, I'm gonna make you cry to have cloak re-tweaked. :P

Dandrielas
08-01-2014, 10:27 AM
No power and no weapons in PvP. That's the only way to solve this, people who aren't willing to do what's required to win won't have to worry since you won't have to expend real effort or learn a system, it'll be just like Defiance PvE.

Actually we'll remove jump too, since that upsets RPers. After all, PvE raid bosses hold still, you should too!

You know what! How about RP walking and white glove only slap fights?

PvP just doesn't work in a game the pretends to be an RPG, RPG players spend too much time complaining about how everyone else plays.

The problem is play-style preference. Having only 5 weapons dominate all the others isn't good balancing.

Deunan
08-01-2014, 10:35 AM
It's actually a bit too obvious, I mean have you ever not seen a Dark Matter sniper ?

Still, might be better than blur and definitely more balanced.The only reason it's obvious for sniping is because they are so close to you (less than 30m in most cases) in Minor Arkfalls or ark fragments for Major Arkfalls, or you can see their laser sight and red dot on the radar at the Monolith battle if they are aiming from a much further distance. You're not going to have either of those happen in PvP from any player using sound tactics with cloak. You will not spot a player sniping from outside of 60 meters in most cases, especially if the combine it with cover like foliage. As for using it to sneak up on you from inside 30 meters, that's the whole point of the change. It can still be used defensively in that range to replenish the shield and make it a bit more difficult to get head shots.

Deunan
08-01-2014, 10:49 AM
Some will now take their Zagger to everlasting.
The devs may take another look at the Pumped Up perk given what happened with the rarity upgrade fiasco and 0 reload Zaggers. Simply put, it became way too easy to get a 0 reload sawed-off shotgun because of it and now that it's coming to an end, combined with the Warmaster timer fiasco, they've essentially given players playing during the past 2 months an unfair advantage over other players in PvP. I wouldn't be surprised if we see cooling time added to the pumped up perk to negate the overpowered synergy it has with single shot weapons. Then again, because it's only problematic for PvP, they're just as likely to continue to ignore it, but given what they did to the Bloodhound and Gang Buster who knows?

Nalai
08-01-2014, 12:55 PM
The devs may take another look at the Pumped Up perk given what happened with the rarity upgrade fiasco and 0 reload Zaggers. Simply put, it became way too easy to get a 0 reload sawed-off shotgun because of it and now that it's coming to an end, combined with the Warmaster timer fiasco, they've essentially given players playing during the past 2 months an unfair advantage over other players in PvP. I wouldn't be surprised if we see cooling time added to the pumped up perk to negate the overpowered synergy it has with single shot weapons. Then again, because it's only problematic for PvP, they're just as likely to continue to ignore it, but given what they did to the Bloodhound and Gang Buster who knows?

I could have sworn they patched Pumped Up in the past to only work once per EGO recharge. The bigger problem with the zagger and pump shotguns is that they do 10% recharge on reload as a common roll.

What I really think they need to look at after the cloak fix is vehicle damage to players and vehicle health. Both appear to be insanely low. I recall when I first started you had to run with the perk to lower vehicle damage or you would find yourself getting killed all the time by rollers. Now you barely lose 1/8th of your shield. The cerebus is also incredibly easy to kill now. I want to say it takes all of 1-2 shots from any high damage weapon. Vehicles being stronger would be a nice counter to camping snipers.

dfe
08-03-2014, 08:56 PM
defiance broken game!!3

TriGlav 2000
08-03-2014, 08:57 PM
defiance broken game!!3
Troll, do you really need to post this quote in every topic?

Bonehead
08-03-2014, 08:57 PM
defiance broken game!!3

Starting to sense a pattern here...