PDA

View Full Version : Character transfer help?

TechnoSausage
07-31-2014, 07:32 AM
Well after picking up the game again I've been patching since Monday!!! Terrible connection to the servers but finally I'm done and back in!

Now my question is this, I had defiance from launch on ps3 and reached nearly 2000 ego and put many hours into the game but I've now bought the game again but this time on Xbox 360

As the characters are saved server side with Trion I'm wondering if I can get me character back but transferred to me Xbox 360?

I'm pretty certain I know the answer is no but as I've been away from the game a long time things may of changed so thought I would ask

rawmelon
07-31-2014, 07:33 AM
i will help you check

drackiller
07-31-2014, 07:36 AM
Well after picking up the game again I've been patching since Monday!!! Terrible connection to the servers but finally I'm done and back in!

Now my question is this, I had defiance from launch on ps3 and reached nearly 2000 ego and put many hours into the game but I've now bought the game again but this time on Xbox 360

As the characters are saved server side with Trion I'm wondering if I can get me character back but transferred to me Xbox 360?

I'm pretty certain I know the answer is no but as I've been away from the game a long time things may of changed so thought I would ask

M8 i think that you will have no joy in this particular issue.
But try to PM Phantasie Trion, he may or may not help you.

rawmelon
07-31-2014, 07:38 AM
i'm sorry but there seems to be no solution to this predicament although i feel it's easier to gather good starting weapons easier now too so starting a new account won't be such a hassle just the level and reputation are irreversible and i apologize on the community's behalf

TechnoSausage
07-31-2014, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the replies. I didn't think I could but worth asking before I start over

Mia Faith
07-31-2014, 08:30 AM
I asked and they told me no to. :(

TechnoSausage
07-31-2014, 11:21 AM
Ahh never mind, may be fun starting again.

I remember redeeming aload of arkfall codes I think at the start which gave me some items and a larger inventory, are they still available somewhere to redeem to get me started again?

N3gativeCr33p
07-31-2014, 12:03 PM
I remember redeeming aload of arkfall codes I think at the start which gave me some items and a larger inventory, are they still available somewhere to redeem to get me started again?

No... unfortunately, those have been scrapped.