PDA

View Full Version : TRION!!???? GULANEE !!!??? xxxx WTF???

RAGEFIGHTER
07-31-2014, 09:36 PM
2 days ago i was calling down minor arkfalls i was wery hapy i enjoyed it cuz i was alone there and did it great now today i call down minor arkfall again and its gulanee arkfall cleaning outside and and and wtf inside already 5+ players ego 4.5 where to f they showed up??so i cant doo minors solo any more in moments like this i wish i can have solo version of game scaling system still isnt perfect

Roez
07-31-2014, 09:41 PM
The call down events simply put you into an instance queue. So, if there's an instance running with room, warmaster or whatever, and you join you get put into that one.

It's possible, though I'm not certain, when you exit you should/might be able to go back in again? When two call downs have happened, two should be available. After the first ends, assuming the second is still open, you might be able to go back in. That's how it seemed to work for me once when I called down a warmaster. I went in, killed it (joking) in sixty seconds, exited and was able to go back in again into a fresh one. Again,whether it works like that or not, I'm not sure.

RAGEFIGHTER
07-31-2014, 09:45 PM
The call down events simply put you into an instance queue. So, if there's an instance running with room, warmaster or whatever, and you join you get put into that one.

It's possible, though I'm not certain, when you exit you should/might be able to go back in again? When two call downs have happened, and should be available after the first ends (assuming it's open). That's how it seemed to work for me once when I called down a warmaster. Again,whether it works like that or not, I'm not sure.

its ok for warmaster it even shuld be like this in wm but in minor arkfalls it shuldnt beelike this solo i doo it fine but on threat level 10 ect with 4.5 k ego players inside i die prety much

Griffix8
07-31-2014, 10:06 PM
As Roez said, when you call down an arkfall and then enter you will be queued for the event so its random when it dumps you into an instance. You can enter a minor with 5 people and end up soloing it from the beginning or you could enter solo and it have 5 people in it and the event is half over.