PDA

View Full Version : will WM start poping with new clan telaport change ?

JadedSinn
08-01-2014, 02:55 AM
so . iv taken it onto my self to make this post to question every one that ragulerly plays the game like i do. and the question is a simple one.

do you think the new telaport to clan mate option that is comeing out with the new SV map exspantion will lead to the WM comeing back and being able to be beat.

this question came to me tonight when i was makeing another post somewhere else and it got me thinking. if u have a vary actave clan and theres enough players on and enough people willing to run it with you and thay all know what there doing. u could send one person in ( lets call them the gopher for now ) into the ark to see if its an almost done one or if its a freash one. if its an almost done one that gopher is well useless to port to becuse the war master is almost compleat. but

if its a freash one. the hole clan could port to said person inside the war master ark and it could alow for " larger " groups to amass. :) just an idea.

so what do you all think. i know a few of you might of allready thought of this but. i wanted people to see the idea and also think about it too.

i dont know how well it will work. i dont know if it even will work. but if its anything like go to friend or go to leader for groups. this should work farly good. and if you exspand on it more.

if u group up into groups of 4 have a total of 30+ people standing outside the ark and all the leaders of the groups are in the same clan when the gopher is sent in you could have all group leaders port to the gopher and then have all the group mates port to leader... 30+ wm o.o posable win

so ya.... thats my idea. what do u all think.

Bonehead
08-01-2014, 02:58 AM
I think you might be on to something big there Sinn.

BJWyler
08-01-2014, 04:27 AM
Indeed. My clan will be sure to be using this option to see how well it works. We usually pop our own Major Arkbreaks, so the only question now will be how well the instancing works when we are first getting in there.

JadedSinn
08-01-2014, 04:46 AM
well if the gopher manever is applyed properly theres a 50 50 chance of makeing it into a clean one. and not a pug so if this works how i think its going to work and beleave its going to work. there should be alot more major ark breaks happaning agine. the only problum will be all the pug players that will want to get in on the clan fun.

i guess we could start calling the new change the first raid tool to be emplamented into the game if it does work as truly intended to work .

duction
08-01-2014, 04:54 AM
I'm sort of skeptical for some reason that this won't work.

JadedSinn
08-01-2014, 05:06 AM
well have to wait and see :D
hard to test it on the PTS becuse theres not a large enough clan on there like on the live servers. let alone enough people to do it. but once it hits live. ill see about geting my clan to check it out. and test it .

The Mandalorian
08-01-2014, 05:08 AM
Well, wouldn't adding them to your friend's list let you teleport to them? I like driving around the game map and don't use the teleport option a lot, usually for events in the game though.

jschmuck33
08-01-2014, 05:43 AM
I just wish my clan was still big enough to properly do a warmaster as one group, I'm going to be stuck with pugs. Unless some of you want to add me as a friend so that I can join in the fun. :D I haven't seen/done a good warmaster in a long time always stuck with people who are trying to shoot his head:mad:.

Etaew
08-01-2014, 05:48 AM
Can you actually teleport to friend or a clan member when inside one of those instances or do you still need to do the invite to group and go to group leader thing?

JadedSinn
08-01-2014, 05:53 AM
well the way i see it if the clan teleport works right. alowing you to port to a clan mate. its going to be hard to set up a true match still unless you have 30-50 + clan mates on at one time. sure a wm was at one time able to be done with 24 people but something tells me its still going to have to be done with 30+ witch means a clan with 50 actives could manage to all cram into a WM if thay grouped into 4s and did the gopher thing i mentioned in the first post.

thats if the teleport to clan mate works right . if it dont. well wm will stay dead then wont he :D lol

JadedSinn
08-01-2014, 05:56 AM
Can you actually teleport to friend or a clan member when inside one of those instances or do you still need to do the invite to group and go to group leader thing?

last time i did one. as long as it wasent at the 24 players in the place you could jump to friends inside one. or clan mates.

like i said in the post above. if u have a clan of 50 paired off into groups of 4 and sent in gopers to find an empty one. u could over all get every one in with the clan teleport by haveing the leaders of each group port into the wm on one of the gophers .

it all sounds complicated but with a little planing i beleave it could be done almost ragulerly. and seeing as almost every one online right now is hideing 4 battarys each. and refuseing to realy use them . if done truly right. it could create a nice day of WM busting for a clan. maybe even a clan event of it.

JadedSinn
08-01-2014, 07:40 AM
sad to have to do this but a little troll flooded the forum so bump

Deunan
08-01-2014, 02:16 PM
like i said in the post above. if u have a clan of 50 paired off into groups of 4 and sent in gopers to find an empty one. u could over all get every one in with the clan teleport by haveing the leaders of each group port into the wm on one of the gophers50 doesn't divide evenly into 4. :p

That aside, this has already been suggested before (minus the zerging concept). You send the leaders for 6 groups into the instance as there is a bit of a better chance they won't get split across different instances if the group is smaller. Then you hope that they get in one where the chamber hasn't already opened or at lease one where the Warmaster isn't already out.

This has nothing to do with the go to clan function though. If it works like the go to friend one does, you can't get into the instance if there are already 24 players in it unless you're grouped and use the go to leader function.

There may be clans already using the other strategy but most of the clan members posting here have basically stated that the players that know how to execute the proper tactics simply are no longer interested in doing major arkbreaks and the few who do basically go with score whoring loadouts which helps to ensure a fail.

The only reason interest might grow in using the above tactic is because soon we won't be able to upgrade Arkbreaker weapons from Minor Arkbreaks to Legendary anymore unless they are Epic, which rarely ever happens, and they are unencrypted which, combined with the Epic drop rate is extremely unlikely to happen.