PDA

View Full Version : Maybe not a priority, but how about some new loading screens info

Escyos
08-01-2014, 04:09 AM
It would be a good way to catch up some people on things that have happened - Von Bach, The Grid etc. and seem an easier alternative to new data recorders/intel.

Kyosji
08-01-2014, 04:20 AM
What you call 'Catch up", others call "Spoilers"

Escyos
08-01-2014, 05:59 AM
What you call 'Catch up", others call "Spoilers"

Perhaps, but I'm sure that some vague info won't spoil anything too much. Saying that the Grid are capable of infecting others won't spoil a thing.

You could also include more lore info, we have stuff on Liberata being politically connected at one point but screwed up and Sensoth living 2 centuries etc. Stuff that can aid in the understanding of other characters as this info did for Varus and Torc.

JadedSinn
08-01-2014, 06:07 AM
id love to see new loading screen stuff. after over helf a year at this game. im bored seeing the same repeated screens every time i have to go to the loading screen. i pritty much ignore them now. but add in some new ones with some now lore. or tips or even some new instructions on how to do things in game. thay might be worth looking at agine.

Escyos
08-01-2014, 06:12 AM
id love to see new loading screen stuff. after over helf a year at this game. im bored seeing the same repeated screens every time i have to go to the loading screen. i pritty much ignore them now. but add in some new ones with some now lore. or tips or even some new instructions on how to do things in game. thay might be worth looking at agine.

Exactly, a lot has changed since the game launched. New and returning players may not be aware that they can pick up grenade charges or can sign up for co-op maps.

drackiller
08-01-2014, 06:47 AM
Every time i`m in the loading screens i set an alarm clock to wake me up in about 5 minutes later, if all goes well i wake up and then i can start playing again...

N3gativeCr33p
08-01-2014, 07:07 AM
I thought I saw a new loading screen just the other day... or it was just a dream...

Kyosji
08-01-2014, 08:10 AM
Well, since I haven't seen a single episode of season 2 yet, and I just now started playing again. I have no idea what the grid is, but thanks to you I can assume it is a race or group of people spreading a disease. That's a bit of a spoiler telling me there is a new race or group in the series. Just saying :)

Escyos
08-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Well, since I haven't seen a single episode of season 2 yet, and I just now started playing again. I have no idea what the grid is, but thanks to you I can assume it is a race or group of people spreading a disease. That's a bit of a spoiler telling me there is a new race or group in the series. Just saying :)

How is saying that the Grid are spreading something a spoiler? It's like saying that Torc was a soldier, its VERY vague. If you don't like spoilers perhaps you shouldn't play the game as it spoils itself.

Also who said the Grid has anything to do with the tv show? Or even if they are a big thing in the game?

Escyos
08-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Every time i`m in the loading screens i set an alarm clock to wake me up in about 5 minutes later, if all goes well i wake up and then i can start playing again...

If your on PC, I recommend pressing the windows key to exit and it seems to make the game load quicker, at least for me.

I thought I saw a new loading screen just the other day... or it was just a dream...

There was the Arkbreak and another Arkfall loading screen that appeared around the Arkbreaker DLC.

drackiller
08-01-2014, 11:20 PM
If your on PC, I recommend pressing the windows key to exit and it seems to make the game load quicker, at least for me.

I was kidding, i`m on PS3.
When the loading starts to drag along i just log off the game and login again.