PDA

View Full Version : Buying Rep

jackdaws_1999
08-01-2014, 06:47 AM
I would like to gain some insite into this, I am sure that someone somewhere from the "company" not too long ago stated:

"We do not want people to be able to BUY reputation"

Im pretty sure they wanted to add a fair and "longer and more fulfilling chase" or some such reason... I didnt mind what the reason was, as long as you couldnt "BUY" rep....

Please, someone either get the quote, or convince me otherwise that this wasnt their stand in the not so distant past.

Now for another debate, just another Nail in the "this game isnt Pay to Win" coffin me thinks... its a long and slippery slope.

I tell you what Scapes or Kiwibird, care to comment on Pay To Win? why not just come clean? or is this just another example of the "Disconnect" between players and the company, and the "Disconnect" between the developers and reality? No offence intended here, but feel free to pass infractions my way, I would just like some clarity on this.

Now, I agree, Im a strange guy, I like to know what the standing is of a company before I do business with them. I like to have clarity on things before spending money. I appreciate that things have changed up at head office, but the reason I bought into this whole crazy idea of defiance was due, in part (a large part), to the "company" saying "this game is, and never will be, pay to win". If Trick wants to make this p2w, just tell us, I can take my leave and smile and wave on the way out. If they dont intend this, then they are "disconnected" from reality.

Come on guys, this is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the Blue Pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the Red Pill - you stay in Wonderland and we will show you how deep the rabit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth - and maybe the offer to spend more in the future... and that I would stick around to play this crazy experiment that is defiance.... and that the community as a whole will respect you more for it.

Now, are you going all Agent Smith? or are you going all Rabit Hole on us?

N3gativeCr33p
08-01-2014, 07:04 AM
Now, are you going all Agent Smith? or are you going all Rabit Hole on us?

Whoa. :)

http://i.imgur.com/icFQA.gif

Pandur
08-01-2014, 07:12 AM
Hmmmm I think the only thing surprising about bought Rep boxes is that it took so long to get implemented...............