PDA

View Full Version : When are we going to be able to play as Indogene?

Medli
08-01-2014, 07:28 PM
There are still only two races to play as, and they are the two pure human types.

When are we going to be able to play as the more abnormal races, Indogene would be the easiest to implement, but there isn't that much diversity out there at all at the moment, and Defiance is all about how all the races interact with one another.

Drunk
08-01-2014, 07:31 PM
trick clearly stated in the live stream we'd get indo chars around 2047 on the first tuesday of july if i remember correctly!

Atticus Batman
08-01-2014, 08:00 PM
There are still only two races to play as, and they are the two pure human types.

buy the Castithan Charge Pack, and you will have the Castithans as well, so you will have a whole 3 races to choose from!

Escyos
08-01-2014, 08:03 PM
I think that Trion wants to keep the game as close to canon as possible. So no Indogene, they are few and far between. Sensoth and Liberata we may be able to get. No Gulanee or Volge as they would not work out too well.

3rdpig
08-01-2014, 08:11 PM
I think that Trion wants to keep the game as close to canon as possible.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60401942/simpsonwalkout.gif

Dandrielas
08-01-2014, 08:19 PM
I want to be a Bioman though. :(

Griffix8
08-01-2014, 08:32 PM
I think that Trion wants to keep the game as close to canon as possible. So no Indogene, they are few and far between. Sensoth and Liberata we may be able to get. No Gulanee or Volge as they would not work out too well.
In a Livestream they have said they wanted to make another race, Indogene was the next best race cause the other races would have had issues (height of Liberata and Sensoth for example).

Bonehead
08-01-2014, 08:45 PM
I want to be a Bioman though. :(

Me too.

I miss Churchill.

*sniff*

Medli
08-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Ohh yeah... I actually COMPLEATELY forgot that Iraths were playable from the start... mostly because they were such minute differences between them and humans. That was my bad. But yeah, I can't wait to play as something different.

JadedSinn
08-02-2014, 12:02 AM
Me too.

I miss Churchill.

*sniff*
RIP Churchill that gulanee got what she deserved for killing you

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtXASnACQAAqTxM.jpg:large

Bonehead
08-02-2014, 12:16 AM
RIP Churchill that gulanee got what she deserved for killing you

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtXASnACQAAqTxM.jpg:large

Oh man I coulda made it without tearing up if you hadn't put up his pic.
*sniff*

JadedSinn
08-02-2014, 12:46 AM
*sniff*

its ok bone. i cryed at that part of the epasode :'( i liked churchill it showed a hole nother side to biomen the softer more . gentel side.

he died like a sparten with his weapon in hand atleast.

Bonehead
08-02-2014, 12:51 AM
its ok bone. i cryed at that part of the epasode :'( i liked churchill it showed a hole nother side to biomen the softer more . gentel side.

he died like a sparten with his weapon in hand atleast.

Yea he did. Facing forward with complete devotion and loyalty.

DIS
08-02-2014, 12:56 AM
I always saw Churchill as kind of a Lennie from Of Mice and Men. I figured they would take him out back and shoot him for petting someone too hard sooner or later. Glad he got to go down fighting though.

Atticus Batman
08-02-2014, 01:00 AM
*sniff*

Face it Boney. Defiance has a "NO Bioman left alive!" policy!!!

Game:

Dock Overseer = He was killed by an Ark Hunter.

Monroe aka Monroe 2.3.220 = however he was killed by the ark hunter.

Piercer aka Piercer 2.1.4374 = A group of Ark Hunters infiltrated the bunker and fought with Piercer, who continued to inject himself with the drug. That cobbled with the fight killed him.

Motherlode = A group of Ark Hunters entered the mine and fought the Motherlode, destroying the power nodes on his body and defeating him.

Show:

Ulysses = he was shot and killed by Nolan and Amanda Rosewater.

Churchill = Dead according to those who bother watching the show.

DIS
08-02-2014, 01:05 AM

Game:

Monroe = however he was killed by the ark hunter.

Piercer = A group of Ark Hunters infiltrated the bunker and fought with Piercer, who continued to inject himself with the drug. That cobbled with the fight killed him.

Motherlode = A group of Ark Hunters entered the mine and fought the Motherlode, destroying the power nodes on his body and defeating him.

Show:

ulysses = he was shot and killed by Nolan and Amanda Rosewater.

Oh, snap.*

JadedSinn
08-02-2014, 03:15 AM

Game:

Monroe aka Monroe 2.3.220 = however he was killed by the ark hunter.

Piercer aka Piercer 2.1.4374 = A group of Ark Hunters infiltrated the bunker and fought with Piercer, who continued to inject himself with the drug. That cobbled with the fight killed him.

Show:

Ulysses = he was shot and killed by Nolan and Amanda Rosewater.

im thinking bio men are as rare as the indogines seeing as thay them self where a weapon during the pale wars. and might of also been pritty much whiped out during it.

but if i recall. theres an off switch on them nolen showed us that when he socked the bioman in epasode what 1? season 1 ? in the " sweet spot " and it shut down. pissing off daytek tarr. hehe

i would be happy to see churchill agine though. the poor lumbering idiot that he was. he made me smile. with his small talk and low brain capasity. :)

alred
08-02-2014, 06:04 AM
IMO, as there are no racial traits in the game, I fail to see why they don't sell "skin jobs" in the cash store. Hence you could play as any race that they sold.

That to me was the biggest let down of the game. When I first started playing in Beta you had a choice between two races and 3 "classes". I thought it would be like every other mmo, where each class had something special [and so it appeared by reading the class description], and each race had it's traits. But nope, that wasn't the case. Hence why I think skin jobs could be sold in the cash shop, just like outfits are sold.

N3gativeCr33p
08-02-2014, 11:31 AM
*sniff*

Think of something happy. Think of Christmas.

Bonehead
08-02-2014, 12:02 PM
Think of something happy. Think of Christmas.
http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag464/lenzdude/giphy_zpse48018d3.gif

Invader Tak
08-02-2014, 12:14 PM
The sensoths would be pretty cool to play as.

DIS
08-02-2014, 02:26 PM
http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag464/lenzdude/giphy_zpse48018d3.gif

This **** is creepy. Just saying.

Bonehead
08-02-2014, 03:01 PM
This **** is creepy. Just saying.

She misses Churchill too.