PDA

View Full Version : i need help

thebosskiller23
08-02-2014, 04:26 AM
so iv been collecting keystones in the hope of getting the t4 box for some good weps.
BUT when i got to 50 keystones it said that was my max how do i get more keystones??

iv recently started playing defiance.

lukeskyw
08-02-2014, 04:32 AM
you have F2P account and the limitation to 50 keycode is a normal thing.
Either buy a starter pack or just keycode slot in the ingame shop to have the possibility to buy Tier 4 lockbox.

But before you do that you should know that, as of now at least, you have much better chance to drop a good purple weapons by making a decent in arkfall / coop / invasion. The tier 4 garantee at least 1 purple weapon/nade but it's not always worth. Even when you got a OJ it's sometimes shatko.

thebosskiller23
08-02-2014, 05:00 AM
you have F2P account and the limitation to 50 keycode is a normal thing.
Either buy a starter pack or just keycode slot in the ingame shop to have the possibility to buy Tier 4 lockbox.

But before you do that you should know that, as of now at least, you have much better chance to drop a good purple weapons by making a decent in arkfall / coop / invasion. The tier 4 garantee at least 1 purple weapon/nade but it's not always worth. Even when you got a OJ it's sometimes shatko.
THANK you !
iv already got 2 purpale weps and there awesome i got 1 of them from an siege event : )

squidgod2000
08-02-2014, 05:46 AM
The tier 4 guarantee at least 1 purple weapon/nade but it's not always worth.

No they don't.