PDA

View Full Version : Atticus Batman for moderators!!!

RAGEFIGHTER
08-02-2014, 05:21 AM
if you will read hess posts they are perfectly explaining aimed to answer alot of players post about game ect hees always right so i suggest make him as forum moderator hess musch more actively doing moderators job than trions team anyway like answering on players question explaining some situations with game ect :)

Punisher Illinois Blue
08-02-2014, 05:41 AM
HELL NO!!!! He attacked my friends, my real life friends, he owes them an apology -_-
Besides I also don't want a mod that would give me ******** over simple things!

Griffix8
08-02-2014, 05:43 AM
Lol Batman for Moderator would certainly be interesting. But I seriously doubt Trion would even remotely consider it.

Punisher Illinois Blue
08-02-2014, 05:48 AM
[QUOTE=RAGEFIGHTER;1577859]if you will read hess posts they are perfectly explaining aimed to answer alot of players post about game ect hees always right so i suggest make him as forum moderator hess musch more actively doing moderators job than trions team anyway like answering on players question explaining some situations with game ect :)[/QUOTE

Yeah if you go through his entire history you'll see times he ****s with people, and in a funny way -_-

My only adtional responces about THIS WILL BE WITH SYPHON ROUNDS -_-

Belle Starr
08-02-2014, 05:57 AM
I can't see any game player being moderator for discussions in the Defiance forums because:

First, the game player is not privy to the knowledge the Devs have and; :confused:

Second, I'm unsure what powers this game player moderator would have, including censorship or the power to direct the discussion or what. :(

These concerns are not directed at Atticus Batman specifically, but any game player as moderator. :cool:

Chevota
08-02-2014, 06:07 AM
Lol, itll never happen. Trion barely listen to us, theres no way theyll empower us.

Hey Punisher, hows the war vs 5K's goin? Will your paranoia and disillusions take it to a war vs 6k's? You dont like the guy, fine. But dont act like he has insulted you, when all he, and most of us have done, is try to reason with your ridiculous points of view.

richardkrainium
08-02-2014, 06:25 AM
nice to see some people still have a sense of humor

drackiller
08-02-2014, 06:54 AM
Lol, itll never happen. Trion barely listen to us, theres no way theyll empower us.

Hey Punisher, hows the war vs 5K's goin? Will your paranoia and disillusions take it to a war vs 6k's? You dont like the guy, fine. But dont act like he has insulted you, when all he, and most of us have done, is try to reason with your ridiculous points of view.
LOL Chevota, i`m passing time while i`m saving my data from the PS3 in order to change my HDD for an SSHD and, the paranoia thing caught my attention...LOL

Chevota
08-02-2014, 07:07 AM
LOL Chevota, i`m passing time while i`m saving my data from the PS3 in order to change my HDD for an SSHD and, the paranoia thing caught my attention...LOL

It wouldnt be funny, if it werent true.

drackiller
08-02-2014, 07:09 AM
It wouldnt be funny, if it werent true.

Yeah, i know that LOL

Bentu
08-02-2014, 09:53 AM
nice to see some people still have a sense of humor

Says richardkrainium :)

JadedSinn
08-02-2014, 12:14 PM
i think bats would make a great modaratter. he would appear in the dead of night. destroy any evil threads out there. and disappear back into the shadows of the night befor anyone knew what happend

Smiit
08-02-2014, 12:44 PM
He certianly has helped everyone out a lot. But it is VERY unlikely for Trion to make him or anyone a mod. I mean look at how much Etaew has done for the community and he isnt a mod lol

Bonehead
08-02-2014, 01:19 PM
You know if they made him a mod the only thing you would ever see him post is;

"Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.

Thank you!"

Smiit
08-02-2014, 01:31 PM
Thats pretty much all he would be able to say lol

Punisher Illinois Blue
08-03-2014, 01:29 PM

Actully he did insult me HENSE why I CAME AT HIM. He attacked my friends in real life and wouldn't shut up about me joining aa clan despite giving him a reason why didn't want to join A CLAN. Go ahead look at the logs he called everyone of my friends trolls, people I know in real life. NONE of that **** would have started if A you'll did disgrace thelower lelve player that started the topic. B. I hadn't been insulted because of my play style. C. I wasn't ****ed with by being told help is always on but not when I'm on. As I said in the point I would rather just be told I'm not getinghelp tha to be lied to.

My view is not ridiciclous, give me one good reason I should trust people I don't know in person. I will give you even beter reasons not to have faith on people on the web.

As for the war it went well. Before I ever fought back, take note I did not even talk to peple, nor start fights so I didn't have it comming, I and others were being trolled in many diffrent ways, while just trying o play this ****ing game.

After taking a stand Not one time have I been trolled, except one time I haven't seen a lower level person troled. Before it got boring I got a lot of kils on the soon to be 6000ers.

The ones who didn't run I can can respect, won't talk to them though, the ones who were chicken and ran are a very difrent story.

konstantinov
08-03-2014, 01:32 PM
Actully he did insult me HENSE why I CAME AT HIM. He attacked my friends in real life and wouldn't shut up about me joining aa clan despite giving him a reason why didn't want to join A CLAN. Go ahead look at the logs he called everyone of my friends trolls, people I know in real life. NONE of that **** would have started if A you'll did disgrace thelower lelve player that started the topic. B. I hadn't been insulted because of my play style. C. I wasn't ****ed with by being told help is always on but not when I'm on. As I said in the point I would rather just be told I'm not getinghelp tha to be lied to.

My view is not ridiciclous, give me one good reason I should trust people I don't know in person. I will give you even beter reasons not to have faith on people on the web.

As for the war it went well. Before I ever fought back, take note I did not even talk to peple, nor start fights so I didn't have it comming, I and others were being trolled in many diffrent ways, while just trying o play this ****ing game.

After taking a stand Not one time have I been trolled, except one time I haven't seen a lower level person troled. Before it got boring I got a lot of kils on the soon to be 6000ers.

The ones who didn't run I can can respect, won't talk to them though, the ones who were chicken and ran are a very difrent story.

Geez you're a cry baby. You "punish" yourself. "Pun" intended.

Smiit
08-03-2014, 01:57 PM
I know right he has trashed my threads before too.

ArkHunter Z
08-03-2014, 02:05 PM

So...the war went well. That's good. But you still appear to be butt hurt over this.
Ever try baby powder in your diaper? Recommended by mommies everywhere.

Holy Bahamut3
08-03-2014, 02:24 PM
Say what you will about the bat, I have respect for him.

http://imgur.com/huXVsL0

^This gives new meaning to the term "butt hurt".

CRIXDA
08-03-2014, 03:59 PM
OH SWEET JESUS IN A ATTACK HELICOPTER!
Again?
Again with this silly "Punisher Illinois Blue vs. Atticus Batman" feud?
Why don't you two meet in the middle of Soldier Feild and have a fist fight?

Lillith Valerian
08-03-2014, 04:39 PM
I have no idea what feud took place. I have no idea who this person is. I absolutely do not care.

Batman and I have played enough countless late nights together for me to know him pretty well, and automatically dismiss babbling rants against him as pure non-sense.

He'd make a fine moderator, but it'll never happen.

ArkHunter Z
08-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Again?

Not to get sidetracked here, but you miss-spelled "field."

CRIXDA
08-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Argh, that sucks.
I guess that you are wright.

Amack
08-03-2014, 08:28 PM
Argh, that sucks.
I guess that you are wright.

hey dumbass, you spelled wright the rong way! ;)

Punisher Illinois Blue
08-04-2014, 05:32 AM
Geez you're a cry baby. You "punish" yourself. "Pun" intended.

Three of you used made the same lame, and grossly incorrect statement. I don't know you but I would have to question if you 3 were one of thosethan ran away?

N3gativeCr33p
08-04-2014, 05:34 AM
Not to get sidetracked here, but you miss-spelled "field."

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6urkooQEv1qa4ezv.gif

Punisher Illinois Blue
08-04-2014, 05:35 AM
Again?

No he doesn't deserve a fair fight.

Punisher Illinois Blue
08-04-2014, 05:43 AM
I have no idea what feud took place. I have no idea who this person is. I absolutely do not care.

Batman and I have played enough countless late nights together for me to know him pretty well, and automatically dismiss babbling rants against him as pure non-sense.

He'd make a fine moderator, but it'll never happen.

No he would not be a FINE moderator because I'm sure I would be instantly banned from the game and anyone else he or his three clans didn't like would be banned instantly as well.

My refrence is "Lower the Expert ego level please" page 4, last post, third sentence.

FireSerpant
08-04-2014, 05:48 AM
No he would not be a FINE moderator because I'm sure I would be instantly banned from the game and anyone else he or his three clans didn't like would be banned instantly as well.

My refrence is "Lower the Expert ego level please" page 4, last post, third sentence.

Sorry little boy or girl. But please go tell your mommy to change your diaper before that rash gets any worse.

drackiller
08-04-2014, 05:56 AM
Again?

Com`on CRIXDA, you putting both in the same bowl isn`t fair.
Batman always explains is point of view, Punisher just rambles along and rumbles along...

N3gativeCr33p
08-04-2014, 06:00 AM
Com`on CRIXDA, you putting both in the same bowl isn`t fair.

You might be on to something here... Soldier Field really does look like a giant toilet bowl.

konstantinov
08-04-2014, 06:10 AM
Three of you used made the same lame, and grossly incorrect statement. I don't know you but I would have to question if you 3 were one of thosethan ran away?

You have to be the worse super hero ever.

Liquidacid
08-04-2014, 08:47 AM
You have to be the worse super hero ever.

neither of them are very good super heroes... the Punisher's super power is shooting people in the face... and Batman's is that he's rich and likes to put bat shaped stickers on his stuff

Ned Kelly
08-04-2014, 08:50 AM
While a nice notion, and my interactions with the batman have been funny at times. I still think to remove all possible blow back, it should firmly remain as tr1on staff, they just need to lift their game.

Kyosji
08-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Players turned moderators or GMs never work well, and in most games are not allowed after SOE's fiasco when they demanded to be payed, lol.

Vigilante justice is never the right choice, even for Batman.

Holy Bahamut3
08-04-2014, 10:17 AM
I don't care what punishers beef with with the batman is. Batman has proven himself to be a valued member of this online community.
While Punisher only jumps on in anger. Take this thread for instance.

JadedSinn
08-04-2014, 10:27 AM
its stunning this threads still in the top page o.o as a matter of fact this is probaly going to bump it back to the first post on the first page now that i think about it.

i also ponder why bats hasent come in here and made his own statment. about this thread. id love to hear his thoughts on if he was to become a modarater for the forums.

and i still think he would make a good one. hes level headed. overly active with the community. almost allways helpfull unless hes goofinf around witch happens some times. thats what makes him easy to respond to and understand.

he over all would make a good modarater.

Smiit
08-04-2014, 11:04 AM
This has to be a new record for the amount of time it takes for trion to close the thread lol

CRIXDA
08-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Sorry little boy or girl. But please go tell your mommy to change your diaper before that rash gets any worse.

Oh. Now FireSerpant!
Don't go making any RASH Judgements.

Punisher, You made a joke of some cryptic kind in this quote:
" Three of you used made the same lame, and grossly incorrect statement. I don't know you but I would have to question if you 3 were one of thosethan ran away? "
So perhaps You are lightening up a bit?
I hope so my semi-neurotic friend. You frighten me somewhat because I don't honestly believe that You will do everything that you have said that you would do, You know?
Like that thread in which you claimed that You would get rediculous amounts of constructive plastic surgery to look like "Agent Dempsey", assume his identity and take over Defiance and make it the dream-game that we all knew that it SHOULD be.
Or would you do it?
Would you?
Listen to the whispers.......
They are telling you to....
Yes.....
Do it.....

konstantinov
08-04-2014, 11:30 AM
Punisher has to be the lamest super hero of all time. I'm betting money that Aquaman, yes Aquaman could take the punisher. HE USES FISH FOR FERK SAKE!!

N3gativeCr33p
08-04-2014, 12:01 PM
Punisher has to be the lamest super hero of all time. I'm betting money that Aquaman, yes Aquaman could take the punisher. HE USES FISH FOR FERK SAKE!!

Aquaman is lame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ3HU03u7Ls

Z0mb1E
08-04-2014, 12:56 PM

I support this perma-ban, please make it so Batdewd!!!

Liquidacid
08-04-2014, 02:17 PM
this would be about the same as walking into a prison, picking one of the more "well behaved" people with a life sentence, handing him a baton and promoting him to Cell Block Guard

Xio Narius
08-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact a Defiance community team member via PM.

Thank you!