PDA

View Full Version : Arcfalls

IceTeaMan
08-03-2014, 12:57 AM
in the last few days a clan member & me have used 4 arc batteries to pull down arcfalls 4 difference times.
first try we both get locked in a loading screen when we try to enter the arcfall. being forced to close the client to get out of an endless loading screen. we discover that a crasherror program is open as a child :mad:process under the client.
second try we enter the arcfall we pulled down to find it at the Warmaster with about 3 minutes left.
third try we pull down the arcfall enter and once again were at the Warmaster with about 2 minutes left.
forth try tonight we use 4 arc batteries & enter to find the Warmaster with about 35 seconds left.

When these finish we get 0 score & no reward on exiting the arcfall
a few minutes later we get a second score showing mob kill before entering the arcfall with 0 reward because we didn't kill anything in the arcfall. due to being tossed into an almost finished Arcfall that someone else pulled down

is this a bug or working as intended?
seems a waist of 40k script & 4 arc batteries to be tossed into someone else's failed arcfall with 0 chance of getting even one kill.

Griffix8
08-03-2014, 01:11 AM
When you enter a Major Arkfall the game may or may not dump you into another instance. It doesn't matter if you set down the spikes, its possible that you will be thrown into another game that is already in progress.

You could enter an Arkfall with 15 other people around you doing the same thing and only end up with a small handful in an event that is already in progress. Its simply the way the game is set up. So yes, the game is working as intended.

IceTeaMan
08-03-2014, 03:26 AM
imho it's a fail then and dooming the game
4 arcfalls & each time it just got worse
there will be no 5 try if this is "Working as Intended" q;

N3gativeCr33p
08-03-2014, 09:08 AM
imho it's a fail then and dooming the game
4 arcfalls & each time it just got worse
there will be no 5 try if this is "Working as Intended" q;

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/05/af/ef/d6/welcome-to-defiance.jpg

Covington
08-03-2014, 09:23 AM
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/05/af/ef/d6/welcome-to-defiance.jpg

That sign is so misleading. :p It should be Hermann, I didn't even know Defiance had vineyards until recently with the show. Wonder if Julie Benz has seen this? Might be a way to get her here. <wiggling eyebrows>

Edit Post: There I tweeted her/them. If it all goes south I am blaming you N3gativeCr33p.

:p

(joking)

N3gativeCr33p
08-03-2014, 09:25 AM
That sign is so misleading. :p

Blame Google. ;)

Covington
08-03-2014, 09:27 AM
Blame Google. ;)

Oh no I blame Defiance. :D I live here I know how they roll.