PDA

View Full Version : bio or rad weapon vs armor

KirisameSatsuki
08-03-2014, 08:11 AM
I saw that bio weapon has good effect vs armor, like Grids, Scrappers and the robot of Dark Matters. So i tried but, it seems that it is rad weapon that has good effect on armor instead of bio weapon. I'll test it again. :confused:

nathanpbutler
08-03-2014, 10:03 AM
From what I understand, radiation has a chance to bypass armor when the nano effect activates, while bio increases the damage to the armor plates, stripping them faster.

Right now, I use a loadout with a VOT Tachmag Pulser and Wildcat (Gunslinger Wolfhound basically), both with Bio effects. They can strip the armor plates from a Threat Level 10 Bulwark in maybe 30 seconds or less.

I tend to prefer that ability to radiation so that I'm removing the armor plates for everyone around me, making it easier for any of us to get in the killshot and move on.

ConcreteSnake
08-03-2014, 11:19 AM
Bio - removes armor all the time, after proc enemies move slower, do less damage to you.

Radiation - bypasses 2.5 plates of armor all the time, after proc enemies defenses are reduced and they take more damage from all.

I prefer bio to radiation since it removes the armor so I can do full damage faster, especially with enemies that have 7-10 plates of armor.

dfe
08-03-2014, 08:21 PM
shotgun bio is the best takes out monsters plate in seconds even with weak shotgun its good