PDA

View Full Version : Need some Assistance please. Appreciate all the help/advice you can give me

Samonay
08-03-2014, 02:46 PM
I bought the DLC ''Season Pass'' i have no idea how i am supost to locate these DLC's on the map
ARKTECH REVOLUTION
GUNSLINGER TRIALS
7TH LEGION
ARKBREAKER
CASTITHAN CHARGE
to do the missions for them? so i can obtain whatever is amongst them.. Are they side quests on the map? or are they part of the Multiplayer thing and Coop things where i see NPC's at sides of vendors where we all join.
Sorry very Noob at this game. only been playing 2 days.
And can someone please explain to me why i have synergy weapons and its all greyed out. non of the tweaks/perks on the weapons work. :( Frustrating and confusing this is)

Griffix8
08-03-2014, 03:08 PM
They (except for the 7th Legion) should be found on the map.

The Castithan one starts in Sausalito I believe then ends at Diablo Lighthouse. I don't have the others to tell you where they start I just know the Casti one is in Sausalito and the 7th Legion doesn't have one.

Samonay
08-03-2014, 04:33 PM
They (except for the 7th Legion) should be found on the map.

The Castithan one starts in Sausalito I believe then ends at Diablo Lighthouse. I don't have the others to tell you where they start I just know the Casti one is in Sausalito and the 7th Legion doesn't have one.

Thank you Kindly for the response.

ConcreteSnake
08-03-2014, 04:36 PM
Synergy weapons need the matching synergy mods to turn the greyed out part white

Escyos
08-03-2014, 07:12 PM
Castithan Charge Pack begins at Raider's Landing (its not named on the map, but its a dock in far east Marin, there should be a blue spiral marker on your map, just find the data recorder at the end of the dock. This one has you play Arenas (which are an instance where enemies come at you and you kill them for a score.)

Arkbreaker begins in Mount Tam in Bloodbath Gorge, right near Delta Checkpoint. It's all missions.

7th Legion has no missions.

Gunslinger Trials begins near Happy Pow Farms. If has 9 arenas but not like the Castithan ones, they are in other places but you don't have enemies coming at you all the time and there is no time limit.

Arktech Revolution has no missions.