PDA

View Full Version : Trion you are your own worst enemy....

BrandonTechnique
08-03-2014, 07:51 PM
Just as your game starts doing well, with the ability to now launch the game through steam and have it track your time, your server stability goes in the toilet, same thing with when Rift went f2p. People enjoy your games but end up quitting because your servers are severely unstable.

cattbreee
08-03-2014, 07:56 PM
Agreed, Timed out servers every day. Dealing with lag issues. People that hack and cheat. I can't believe I am saying this, but I miss WoW.

cattbreee
08-03-2014, 07:57 PM
And just as I say it, servers are timing out again.....

rosetta_cd_29A
08-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Yeah, i just finished lunch and was ready for some Defiance but i just get the critical error every time.

Guess i'll do my nails and go to work ?

3rdpig
08-03-2014, 08:10 PM
Since launch day last year Steam has been able to launch the game (well, it used to call the Patcher, now it calls Glyph) and track your play time.

And yea, the servers suck donkey balls.

Wraither
08-03-2014, 08:10 PM
Yeah, the fun vs frustration factor... total frustration atm. All I am hearing in RC is "This is bullsht" over and over as the normally happy players experience this crap and try to deal with it all.

ejester
08-03-2014, 08:28 PM
It's crap like this that makes me feel the need to start a website where frustrated gamers can go and organize strikes against companies.

We give you money and our time, in exchange, the VERY LEAST we expect from you is that you can keep the servers online.

I think if we had someplace to network and organize, get thousands people to all agree to uninstall for a couple months, show them what it's like without any players, see how fast **** gets fixed then!

Amack
08-03-2014, 08:33 PM
I think if we had someplace to network and organize, get thousands people to all agree to uninstall for a couple months, show them what it's like without any players, see how fast **** gets fixed then!

That wouldn't work. Eventually the population would reach a critical mass, and the servers would be able to keep up. It's a vicious cycle I tell you!!