PDA

View Full Version : I need major help, are we allowed?

LegendaryU2K
08-04-2014, 11:26 PM
I bought this game about a few months ago, for 9.99 and i made 4 characters, everything is great. So a few mins ago i decided to make a secondary account , ( different email ) , i go to login and make 2 new characters ( only 2 are allowed this time ) and with each character everytime i get to the ego training mission at the beginning the game freezes. I go back, same thing, i restarted my computer and go back, same thing. I even deleted those characters and made them again, same thing happens.

Am i block access to the game making a secondary account or something?

Bonehead
08-04-2014, 11:30 PM
I bought this game about a few months ago, for 9.99 and i made 4 characters, everything is great. So a few mins ago i decided to make a secondary account , ( different email ) , i go to login and make 2 new characters ( only 2 are allowed this time ) and with each character everytime i get to the ego training mission at the beginning the game freezes. I go back, same thing, i restarted my computer and go back, same thing. I even deleted those characters and made them again, same thing happens.

Am i block access to the game making a secondary account or something?

No not at all. I have three accts and everything functions fine for me. Sounds like a job for customer service.

LegendaryU2K
08-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Yea , i wish a CM or GM can read this, where is support?

Unique One
08-05-2014, 01:41 AM
Is your inventory full? It causes a crash any time you pick up anything.

sarahatesclowns
08-05-2014, 05:24 AM
There's a Bug sub-forum on this forum, but I've had better and faster assistance with Live Chat. Go Trion's website, log in and try it. You might be 'on hold' for awhile in the queue but at least you can talk to someone.

LegendaryU2K
08-05-2014, 11:42 AM
Is your inventory full? It causes a crash any time you pick up anything.

I did say at the beginning of the game, ego mission. Its stuck at the ego mission, before those orange glowing guys appear.
I will try live chat, because i sent in a report, but nothing yet