PDA

View Full Version : Press "Y" people!

OldestGamer
08-05-2014, 06:43 AM
Please everyone except newbe's,that want to see the cut scene's in the co-op missions,please push the "Y" button to pass the cut scenes!Even the player's who glitch thru to end of the co-op in minutes, still don't bypass the cut scenes!With the exception of the head shot in 101 at the closed gate,that one makes me laugh everytime!

Kershoc
08-05-2014, 06:48 AM
Yeah I got my small list of favorite cutscenes that I always watch. Thankfully they are all really short, so it doesn't bother others much. The rest get skipped.

Favorites:
Headshot @ 101
Headcrab 99er @ Motherload
Squished Raider @ Soleptor

NeuroticHitman
08-05-2014, 06:53 AM
In general Soleptor Excavation's are the most irksome for me (simply because there are so many), but Varus says some funny shtako!

SilverWF
08-05-2014, 07:22 AM
Y? You mean "Esc"?
Always pressing it, but for a some reasons in tthe Co-op missions it unscippable :(

OldestGamer
08-05-2014, 07:35 AM
Y? You mean "Esc"?
Always pressing it, but for a some reasons in tthe Co-op missions it unscippable :( Yes press Y for xbox,ESC for PC and I don't know for PS3,i play xbox.it doesn't have to say Y or ESC to bypass the cut scene.

Combo Breaker
08-05-2014, 07:50 AM
Rest assured I am pounding that Y button wishing the others would to. I see an EGO 500 and know I am watching them all.:(

RobDaCool
08-05-2014, 07:59 AM
Yes press Y for xbox,ESC for PC and I don't know for PS3,i play xbox.it doesn't have to say Y or ESC to bypass the cut scene.

I'm guessing its Triangle for the PS3

I got an Xbox controller for my PC and I have to ask... how in the world do you people play with a controller? Maybe I need practice or something lol

Ruinne
08-05-2014, 08:04 AM

I got an Xbox controller for my PC and I have to ask... how in the world do you people play with a controller? Maybe I need practice or something lol

Console shooters come with a suite of software that plays for you. Back in the old days we called them aimbots and banned players for using them.

OldestGamer
08-05-2014, 08:37 AM

I guess it's what you are use to! How do you play with a Keyboard? I can't ! My biggest problem is when i switch games and my brain doesn't commmunicate with my hands [old age] I guess ! And that's why I stay with 1 game at a time.

Kanah
08-05-2014, 09:30 AM
They usually get skipped pretty quick in my experience, except one:

"I should have just stripped naked and swam..."

RobDaCool
08-05-2014, 10:26 AM
I guess it's what you are use to! How do you play with a Keyboard? I can't ! My biggest problem is when i switch games and my brain doesn't commmunicate with my hands [old age] I guess ! And that's why I stay with 1 game at a time.

I have an Xbox controller for when I play a platform games lol But I can't for the life of me play 3rd or 1st person shooters with a controller.

I tried the Destiny Beta on my wife's PS4 and no I couldn't do it.

Dandrielas
08-05-2014, 10:30 AM
I have an Xbox controller for when I play a platform games lol But I can't for the life of me play 3rd or 1st person shooters with a controller.

I tried the Destiny Beta on my wife's PS4 and no I couldn't do it.

It's easy. You just increase sensitivity to max and move it to aim and shoot. Just imagine the right joystick as your mouse and your left to move.

Belle Starr
08-05-2014, 10:49 AM
I'm on a PCs so I press "esc" when the cut scenes start, more out of respect for my coop team, because personally I don't get tired of them, although at 5000+ EGO Level I know I've seen them all hundreds of times. :)

I do have one exception where I almost never press "esc" and that is the last cut scene of the "Island" Coop. Call me sentimental, but I LOVE the scene where Captain Grant talks about his men, his son, and tells Belle that her "efforts have not gone un-noticed" and then salutes her and Cass. I still get a tingle up my spine when he says that! But that's just me! :p

I think the rest of the coop team can hit "esc" and go directly to the coop scorecard even though I still see that last cut scene, at least I hope so! I usually do coops with friends and/or clan mates, and none of them have ever complained - although if they read this and they have been left hanging, they may now! :eek: