PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Pack / VBI Ultimate Pack

Valgmorgan
08-05-2014, 10:15 AM
Both say 50 Ark-forge. But at those prices of $49.99 Hunter Pack -- VBI Ultimate Pack at $99.99. I Believe the ark-forge needs to be bumped up. Hunter Pack = 500 / VBI Ultimate Pack = 1500 Ark-forge. Seems more viable for those to be increased to those values. If you want people to buy those. Just Saying. Win for you guys// win for the gamers.

Kuurong
08-05-2014, 10:52 AM
Hunter Pack
INCLUDES
+50 Ark Key Capacity
+60 Inventory Slots
+2 Loadout Slots
+2 Character Slots
Helldorado ATV
5 x 50% XP+ Boosts
2 x 25% Score+ Boosts
T4 Lockbox
50 Arkforge (premium in-game currency)
30-Day Patron Pass

VBI Ultimate Pack
INCLUDES
+75 Ark Key Capacity
+90 Inventory Slots
+4 Loadout Slots
+2 Character Slots
5 x 50% XP+ Boosts
5 x 30% XP Boosts
2 x 25% Score+ Boosts
2 x 15% Score Boosts
Helldorado ATV
Hellblazer Nomad Truck
E-Rep Heavy Trooper Outfit & Headgear
Exterminator Cap
4 x T4 Lockboxes
Title: Big Shot
50 Arkforge (premium in-game currency)
60-Day Patron Pass

Everything I highlighted is probably why there is only 50 Arkforge, also They each have a special premium items that you will only be able to get through the pack. Just my thoughts on why they only added 50 Arkforge to the packs each. too be honest it would be nice to see these packs on console, so untell then I will not worry.

Will edit after I figure the math on the Bits you will need to spent to get those highlighted items.

Valgmorgan
08-05-2014, 11:18 AM
Yes, I know the other stuff are in the Packs. Boosts are permenant-time burns fast off those, even if you are Ego Capped-they tend to be useless. Lockboxes- are a joke half of the time =90% salvage/junked. I just think the Ark-forge needs to be greater then 50.

Defiance also has fast cards with a value of:
$15.00 = 1200 bits + Lockbox(salvage garbage)
$25.00 = 2100 Bits + Lockbox(90%salvage/rng)
Truthfully I rather have the full value of my bucks to ration of bits. The Lockboxes should be a bonus, not a reduction in the bits. SWTOR cartel coins doesn't pull the bs with pets that are listed on the cards. Majority of people rather get the bits over, the junked lockboxes.

LiketheShoreandtheSea
08-05-2014, 11:22 AM
I 100% support the OP. They need to include more Arkforge to be sure. 1000 for the Hunter Pack would be good, and 2500 in the VBI Ultimate Pack should be offered. They'd probably get far more serious consideration of purchase of those packs if TRION did so.

Frankly I think these packs should offer Bits. What competitor doesn't offer store currency in their packs? Mighty Quest for Epic Loot does, for example. If you're putting down 50-100 bucks on a F2P you should get more than a measily 50 Arkforge and no Bits, ridiculous. You should get 20 bucks worth of Bits in the $50 pack, and 50 bucks worth of Bits in the $100 pack at least, along with a decent quantity of Arkforge.

Kuurong
08-05-2014, 11:27 AM
Yes, I know the other stuff are in the Packs. Boosts are permenant-time burns fast off those, even if you are Ego Capped-they tend to be useless. Lockboxes- are a joke half of the time =90% salvage/junked. I just think the Ark-forge needs to be greater then 50.

I totally agree that 50 is a bit low, but after playing Defiance as long as I have been.. I have come to expect nothing more, and seeming to be one of the fewer and fewer people still wanting to see Trion pull through with this game, it is getting hard to be excited with anything new in the game anymore.

Kuurong
08-05-2014, 11:33 AM
I 100% support the OP. They need to include more Arkforge to be sure. 1000 for the Hunter Pack would be good, and 2500 in the VBI Ultimate Pack should be offered. They'd probably get far more serious consideration of purchase of those packs if TRION did so.

Frankly I think these packs should offer Bits. What competitor doesn't offer store currency in their packs? Mighty Quest for Epic Loot does, for example. If you're putting down 50-100 bucks on a F2P you should get more than a measily 50 Arkforge and no Bits, ridiculous. You should get 20 bucks worth of Bits in the $50 pack, and 50 bucks worth of Bits in the $100 pack at least, along with a decent quantity of Arkforge.

Sad thing is, Defiance started out as a retail game, not just a F2P.. And as you seem to have jumped onto the PC F2P bandwagon, You are only thinking of it as a F2P.. There are people who have spent around 200 USD (Collectors Edition plus Season Pass) or even more if they bought Bits, and what do those people get? "Oh here is 30 days of Patron Pass for free. Just like everyone else who bought the Standard Edition."

alred
08-05-2014, 12:04 PM

Defiance also has fast cards with a value of:
$15.00 = 1200 bits + Lockbox(salvage garbage)
$25.00 = 2100 Bits + Lockbox(90%salvage/rng)
Truthfully I rather have the full value of my bucks to ration of bits. The Lockboxes should be a bonus, not a reduction in the bits. SWTOR cartel coins doesn't pull the bs with pets that are listed on the cards. Majority of people rather get the bits over, the junked lockboxes.

I haven't seen the fast cards in a while. My local Target used to carry them, but they seem to have stopped. Though they currently are stocking Rift cards and are running a deal, buy 1 card, get the second for 25% off [Note: They even had that deal on WOW game time.]. IMO, Trion needs to do what Perfect world does. 1 cash coin for all their games. That way Trion would need just 1 card at the local retailer, instead of 3+ [Rift, Defiance, Archeage, Trove]. I prefer using the "cash" cards verses credit card/pay pal. Mainly because I can "hide" the expense from my wife, secondly avoid using Credit Card/pay pal.

alred
08-05-2014, 12:07 PM
Sad thing is, Defiance started out as a retail game, not just a F2P.. And as you seem to have jumped onto the PC F2P bandwagon, You are only thinking of it as a F2P.. There are people who have spent around 200 USD (Collectors Edition plus Season Pass) or even more if they bought Bits, and what do those people get? "Oh here is 30 days of Patron Pass for free. Just like everyone else who bought the Standard Edition."
I didn't buy the collectors edition, but I did spend 300+ dollars on the game. I got the season pass and a bunch of fast cards for bits. Which I used for inventory space, vehicles, and outfits. I'm not interested in patron status [In Rift I am], as I tend to solo play more then group play., so selling Patron status, IMO, is a waste. Unless it gives a boost to keys and arkforge drops.

Kuurong
08-05-2014, 12:12 PM
I didn't buy the collectors edition, but I did spend 300+ dollars on the game. I got the season pass and a bunch of fast cards for bits. Which I used for inventory space, vehicles, and outfits. I'm not interested in patron status [In Rift I am], as I tend to solo play more then group play., so selling Patron status, IMO, is a waste. Unless it gives a boost to keys and arkforge drops.

I myself did not buy Collectors Edition, but have dropped a few hundred dollars on Bits. So I feel you with that in Defiance, but I have yet to try or want to try Rift.

SymbolicGamer
08-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Can't find either pack in the Xbox Live Store. I know they were there before. Did they move this to the bit store, or have they been removed completely?

Kuurong
08-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Can't find either pack in the Xbox Live Store. I know they were there before. Did they move this to the bit store, or have they been removed completely?

They probably had added them in anticipation of the F2P Release, then when they set back the release, they removed them, I thought I saw them in the PSN Store the day they set back the date for F2P release.