PDA

View Full Version : Armor

Station N6JRZ
08-05-2014, 11:33 AM
Where can one get different armor styles? I've done almost all the episode quests and completed my story line yet I still have the crummy quest reward armor. I want to be able to have a vast variety of armors to choose from and so far I have not found where to obtain such items. Is there a Broker or Auction house somewhere that players can sell goods to other players, i.e. weapons, armor, shields, etc etc? If so I have yet to find that either. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Tnx

Etaew
08-05-2014, 11:35 AM
Here you go: http://www.defiancedata.com/clothing.php

Marek Sari
08-05-2014, 11:40 AM
Defiance Data is the best place to go if you wanna check stuff out like armor styles, where to find data recorders and general guides to weapons and levelling. But it does seem that Etaew has beat me to it

Kuurong
08-05-2014, 11:44 AM
Is there a Broker or Auction house somewhere that players can sell goods to other players, i.e. weapons, armor, shields, etc etc? If so I have yet to find that either. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Tnx

For Weapons, Shields, Grenades and Spikes, here in the forums Need/Want (http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?43-Need-Want-%28Trading-Post%29) Topic, If you looking for cosmetics, yeah, follow Etaew's link

Station N6JRZ
08-05-2014, 03:34 PM
Ok, let me rephrase, is there a way to get different outfits other then the online store? There must be another way to obtain such items after all the mission and pursuit quests are done. It seems as if all the better looking outfits are only obtainable from the online store. Is there somewhere in game to obtain those items?

Antoine Flemming
08-05-2014, 03:36 PM
Ok, let me rephrase, is there a way to get different outfits other then the online store? There must be another way to obtain such items after all the mission and pursuit quests are done. It seems as if all the better looking outfits are only obtainable from the online store. Is there somewhere in game to obtain those items?

No. From what I've seen, most outfits you can get either from the store OR from in-game missions/pursuits, but not both.

maniac 6982
08-05-2014, 03:38 PM
U can get better outfits by doing pursuits mainly coop cursuits and ego pursuits