PDA

View Full Version : really ?

CrunchyKevlar
08-05-2014, 01:34 PM
i know im being a whiney so and so

been about 5 - 6 hours gmt now servers still down ? really ?

ComKiller007
08-05-2014, 01:35 PM
chillax it still has 30 min. left

Vega
08-05-2014, 01:36 PM
          

Bacon Overlord
08-05-2014, 01:36 PM
i know im being a whiney so and so

been about 5 - 6 hours gmt now servers still down ? really ?

Downtime notice... it always lists how long the game will be down for and from what times.

CrunchyKevlar
08-05-2014, 01:38 PM
i can haz bacon plz ?

Downtime notice... it always lists how long the game will be down for and from what times.

Druid
08-05-2014, 01:40 PM
Still 20 minutes to wait if there on schedule.

RobDaCool
08-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Keep checking the Server Status forums, I am sure they'll post "extended downtime" before the 5 hour ETA is up. lol

Crasharr
08-05-2014, 01:52 PM
tbh, i just went out, paddled around the city on my bike a bit, decided i might as well get trashed so stopped by the coffee shop and now enjoying the fruits while sipping my favourite Chardonnay. I suggest you do the same.

This game is nothing but Neverwinter in regards to its failures and i think i've seen that Trip(or whatever his drug influenced parents thought would be a good name) guys name pop up some place before where he managed to piss off entire gaming communities before. Any company hiring such a tool must be in desperate waters so i dont expect anything good from this patch or this game any more.

RobDaCool
08-05-2014, 02:02 PM
tbh, i just went out, paddled around the city on my bike a bit, decided i might as well get trashed so stopped by the coffee shop and now enjoying the fruits while sipping my favourite Chardonnay. I suggest you do the same.

This game is nothing but Neverwinter in regards to its failures and i think i've seen that Trip(or whatever his drug influenced parents thought would be a good name) guys name pop up some place before where he managed to piss off entire gaming communities before. Any company hiring such a tool must be in desperate waters so i dont expect anything good from this patch or this game any more.

Lucky you, I did laundry, cleaned house, changed the kids beds and vacuumed lol I was a good househusband today