PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Perspective

CommanderPayne
08-05-2014, 04:03 PM
I have been playing for 2 months now and my EGO is up to 4,250. I reviewed the changes being made and from my perspective I see more benefits than drawbacks. I can see where players that have been here awhile may take offence. I personally have used the lock boxes on a consistent basis, I sell my loot and buy keys at the lock box, I spend my keys on tier 3 lockbox as I do not have DLC as of yet and have no access to tier 4 (I have been playing the game as a free player). I have found that most of my Orange Gear has come from the lock box and also most of my Ark forge as the lock box sometimes give 20-40-50 Ark forge. With the changes being made I can see players resorting to this tactic more in pursuit of Orange items. Overall, this is one of the most enjoyable games I have ever played, the amount of content you have access to for FREE is massive. I will be paying for the additional content to further enhance my gameplay, the purchase prices I see as more than fair. Yes, there have been glitches that can at times be very frustrating but I think for the size of this the great work. Stoked to see what Silicon Valley has to offer us. game, it is too be expected. Continuing updates and providing consistent information is awesome. Keep up
(Team Evolution) :p
Rob..