PDA

View Full Version : So the server update has 50k views ?

Mr DirtStar
08-05-2014, 06:44 PM
i didnt know this game has that many players! CONSPIRACY!!! :)

xxdarkxwarxx
08-05-2014, 06:45 PM
i didnt know this game has that many players! CONSPIRACY!!! :)
yes it is..

nathanpbutler
08-05-2014, 06:45 PM
Well, to be fair, most of those views are probably those of us who already had the page open and every so often return to it to (a) hit refresh, (b) check for an update to the status, and (c) swear loudly.

rhmckendree
08-05-2014, 06:46 PM
ive rechecked it several times, so have others im sure

Mr DirtStar
08-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Well, to be fair, most of those views are probably those of us who already had the page open and every so often return to it to (a) hit refresh, (b) check for an update to the status, and (c) swear loudly.

Very true, i wonder if trion employers are looking at it too hoping it will magically be fixed :|

xxdarkxwarxx
08-05-2014, 06:48 PM
you forgot one d) all of the above

nathanpbutler
Very true, i wonder if trion employers are looking at it too hoping it will magically be fixed :|

More like reading the General Discussion forum and repeatedly muttering (while in the fetal position): "Game over, man! Game over..."

Lucent
refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh
give up

Mr DirtStar
08-05-2014, 06:50 PM
How about now, NOOO ..... HOW about now, NOOOOOO .... HOW ABOUT now, NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this real life, is this ever going to end :) in the famous words of David at the Dentist :)

Trion do u even care
08-05-2014, 06:51 PM
The servers are not going to be up till tomorrow and save use all the time so we can just go do something else.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonehead
08-05-2014, 06:51 PM
That few views for as long as the servers means not to many active players IMHO.

Revan Dragon Soul
08-05-2014, 06:52 PM
I've refreshed the server status several times over myself to see if there is ANY updates. Still NO updates at all, I'm sitting here :::SMH:: and being VERY unhappy with TRION WORLDS, if this persists into September I will most likely turn my back on this company & their "game". I will most likely stay gone and play DESTINY by BUNGIE & ACTIVISION.

RobDaCool
08-05-2014, 06:52 PM
The servers are not going to be up till tomorrow and save use all the time so we can just go do something else.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They got the servers up briefly, but they crashed. And now? No ETA on when they'll actually be up. lol Wow -no wonder this went free

Treasurekins
08-05-2014, 06:53 PM

How did you know? Have you been spying on me?

nathanpbutler
08-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Ha! Refreshing finally gave us a new update . . .

Yup, still broken, but broken in a totally different way!

Progress?

nathanpbutler
08-05-2014, 06:54 PM
How did you know? Have you been spying on me?

Don't make that face!

I mean...

ConcreteSnake
08-05-2014, 06:55 PM
Someone on another thread said there is a million player....pffffft

Mr DirtStar
08-05-2014, 06:57 PM
I just dont understand it, Trions had a year and a half to figure this out. i understand you went through a few problems firing half Defiances staff, bankrupty, Not know what your doing with patches but damn i called this. Servers being offline all day, i cant shake my head anymore ... starting to get a cramp :/

sirreal420
08-05-2014, 06:59 PM
this is why trion has no successful games, they were so embarrassed they started to call themselves glyph...

DEATHBRINGER210
08-05-2014, 07:00 PM
its because every1 hitting refresh every fews seconds . i know i am

nathanpbutler
08-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Was it just my end, or did the forums themselves just blink out for a minute or two there?

REFRESH BUTTON OF DOOM!

Smokey Greenleaf
08-05-2014, 07:29 PM
this happens EVERY single time they release an update, even the smallest most miniscule patch will break 5 things to fix 1. i remember when arkbreaker came out, the servers were down for the initial 5 hours, then an additional 16 hours, followed by 1-2 hours per day for the following two weeks. i quit playing for 6 months frustrated with this company's gross incompetence, and came back because i missed my friends only to find that they had released 3 more DLCs (all of which had issues) and they were STILL scrambling to fix the bugs from arktech revolution, with servers crashing constantly AND trying to go free to play (or pay to win) while completely unprepared for the transition. IMHO, what trion needs to do, is:

#1: go to the salvation army thrift store to buy some upgraded servers that can handle the 1,000 (or so) players that still have mild interest in the game after all these screw ups.
#2: hire new Devs that actually know what they're doing... or send the existing Devs to a re-education camp for a couple weeks for proper training.
#3: start testing content thoroughly them self, and not relying on the small handful of people that log into the test server for anything more than feedback.

the above still wont fix ALL the issues, but it'll be a good start.

BladeRunner
08-05-2014, 07:31 PM
what he said