PDA

View Full Version : I think Im gonna cry...

Smiit
08-05-2014, 10:14 PM
This is.... absolutley amazing. No lag no crits. And an amazing new area to explore. So many new pursuits. The arkfalls, the new events, the bug fixes, the features. All of it. Absolutely amazing. Thank you Trion for not screwing it up. WARNING! Angry Disagreements inbound!

Alastar
08-05-2014, 10:17 PM
But they did screw it up silly smiit :p Went from 5 hours to 12 hours :confused: as for actual content......well I'm still patching after my last attempt ended in a console freeze so I can't speak to the merits of that :D

EDIT: Forgot to disagree angrily! :mad:

Krazbrill
08-05-2014, 10:18 PM
I'm glad you're having a good time, but it's 1am EDT (10PM PDT) and I still can't login.

Belle Starr
08-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Not from me! Up until the servers went down, I was having a ball running all over Silicone Valley exploring and killing Grid, and I'm 2/3 to getting my exploration pursuit. The scenery was beautiful, and the sunset over San Bruno was magnificent :)

Thank you Trion :D

Alastar
08-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Another console freeze in the exact same spot of the patch. Yep. **** this lol.

Smiit
08-05-2014, 10:29 PM
Man that sucks. So far only one hard freeze for me but it was because my xbox was on all day lol

brute
08-05-2014, 10:31 PM
stayed on about a hour and a half normally lag out every 20mins on ps3 of course they did break voice chat which i think is one of the major lag issues they need to look into. voice chat breaks and now the servers are stable hmm..

Alastar
08-05-2014, 10:32 PM
Eh. Only infuriating for a moment. Not like were not used to it by now eh? Try another day.

ConcreteSnake
08-05-2014, 10:36 PM
I was really excited to play this, but quickly became sick when playing an entire dark matter monolith with power kill and got a measly 12 key and 5 arkforge. The price of keycodes in the lockbox vendor got a 10x price increase and there is a lockbox that cost 1,000,000 scrip.....i just don't know what to say, but as a day one player I've never felt less rewarded than I do now.

Aurora Wong
08-05-2014, 10:37 PM
Mission Replays are still bugged for me...
Besides that, they made a great job in improving gameplay performance. Nearly no lag and in addition, new content.

Xaat Xuun
08-05-2014, 10:41 PM
don't forget all the fun places for just running around on your ATV .. lots of cool places to jump . . some could actually be a challenge, were you can jump and land on a small pinnacle

Vash Arrok
08-05-2014, 10:44 PM
20 mins into this SV. Try jumping inder the broken road at Pacifica Temple, north end. LOL I'll keep my praises for when Im not star struck and have enough chance to go over it all. So much praise for getting it right says you. :p

Chocolatelover67
08-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Mission Replays are still bugged for me...
Besides that, they made a great job in improving gameplay performance. Nearly no lag and in addition, new content.

I don't think they ever will fix those........Still broken here too and I want to replay the season 2 missions

Aurora Wong
08-05-2014, 10:58 PM
don't forget all the fun places for just running around on your ATV .. lots of cool places to jump . . some could actually be a challenge, were you can jump and land on a small pinnacle
Sounds very relaxing and chill to just drive around Silicon Valley on a Runner rather than a Roller while running over some Grid just for the fun of it.
Best way to cheer up a bad day at a major Arkfall.

How may cycles of days goes through Defiance compared to one day in real life? It seems to me that 48 days in Defiance is one day in real life. True?

Deunan
08-05-2014, 11:01 PM
I'll have to check it out another time. I barely had time to do the Chimera daily contract to receive half the rewards I did with a lower score yesterday before they announced a server shutdown. I logged on later and got a disconnect. I'm not sure if it was another server shutdown.

Chat is completely broken. I got an string error message on the colorblind selection and setting it to default did nothing. The chat screen is completely illegible.

Chocolatelover67
08-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Sounds very relaxing and chill to just drive around Silicon Valley on a Runner rather than a Roller while running over some Grid just for the fun of it.
Best way to cheer up a bad day at a major Arkfall.

How may cycles of days goes through Defiance compared to one day in real life? It seems to me that 48 days in Defiance is one day in real life. True?

No idea........ I knwo the day cycle in the Madera end of the map is short and the night cycle even shorter

Milkweed
08-05-2014, 11:04 PM
I'll have to check it out another time. I barely had time to do the Chimera daily contract to receive half the rewards I did with a lower score yesterday before they announced a server shutdown. I logged on later and got a disconnect. I'm not sure if it was another server shutdown.

Chat is completely broken. I got an string error message on the colorblind selection and setting it to default did nothing. The chat screen is completely illegible.

Ah, good to know that's not just a ps3 issue. Chat is completely FUBARd then ...

dragonfire
08-05-2014, 11:23 PM
Chat Fubar The New Mission Gitch Yea Would Love To See Sv But The Game Piss Me Off So Much Just Log Out. So Disapoint In This. And I Was So Looking Forward To This

N3gativeCr33p
08-06-2014, 07:14 AM
"Absolutely amazing"??? Clearly, someone out there is very easily entertained.

http://replygif.net/i/538.gif

rawmelon
08-06-2014, 07:23 AM
PC VERSION IMPERFECTION, WHRRRY TRION. I'M CRYING!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/7342_670025173093800_3509840750848044220_n.png

Dartaan
08-06-2014, 07:26 AM
Two of my PSN accounts no longer have voice chat

WwowW
08-06-2014, 07:28 AM
lol, wait your HAPPY with this patch OP????? WHAT????

Yea, see for me it 100% ruined the game for me. there is NO WAY I can do 10 monoliths for a full set of keys when im used to doing 1, 2 max.

literally, this game sucks balls now, and the new area was kind of a let down.....they had a ****in year to work on it. smae, lifeless ****ty terrain im used to.

rawmelon
08-06-2014, 07:35 AM
lol, wait your HAPPY with this patch OP????? WHAT????

Yea, see for me it 100% ruined the game for me. there is NO WAY I can do 10 monoliths for a full set of keys when im used to doing 1, 2 max.

literally, this game sucks balls now, and the new area was kind of a let down.....they had a ****in year to work on it. smae, lifeless ****ty terrain im used to.
Fought a monolift the servers were so laggy the monolift had it driver exposed while midair

Smiit
08-06-2014, 08:29 AM
Wow, people are *******s. Yes, some things arent perfect with the patch. Im just happy that we got free **** thats new. Im not like most of you who seem to ***** and complain and want the game to be perfect. Just because I have a difference in opinion does not make me "delusional" or a "noob". I am really am starting to get sick of this community. Full of toddlers if you ask me.

Big Jack Shepard
08-06-2014, 08:31 AM
Wow, people are *******s. Yes, some things arent perfect with the patch. Im just happy that we got free **** thats new. Im not like most of you who seem to ***** and complain and want the game to be perfect. Just because I have a difference in opinion does not make me "delusional" or a "noob". I am really am starting to get sick of this community. Full of toddlers if you ask me. Are you our new Bacon Overlord?

rawmelon
08-06-2014, 08:33 AM
Are you are new Bacon Overlord?
1st toddler onto smiit's list