PDA

View Full Version : Auction System? Mailbox? ~Speculation~

Guknowit
02-01-2013, 11:55 PM
I was just wondering will either of these be in the game?

If they're not in game at launch, would want them since they are pretty standard to the MMO universe?

Garracuda
02-02-2013, 12:02 AM
I'd really like to see a sort of bank or stash where you can store all your stuff. Maybe even a shared stash for all your characters?

Guknowit
02-02-2013, 12:09 AM
I'd really like to see a sort of bank or stash where you can store all your stuff. Maybe even a shared stash for all your characters?

Oh yeah I forgot to mention bank. But yeah I'm hoping they have all 3 of those systems in place at launch, for several reasons, one, it sets up a true in game economy. Two, it connects players at another social level, and three, it allows us to obtain items that we want through a simpler means than just spamming 'WTB' or 'WTS'.

SyberSmoke
02-02-2013, 01:57 AM
AH was talked about in one of the live streams. Sorry, not at launch.

gothicshark
02-02-2013, 02:04 AM
I was just wondering will either of these be in the game?

If they're not in game at launch, would want them since they are pretty standard to the MMO universe?

I hope not, this game doesn't need it. Also when you have an Auction house system you can lower the quantity of rare drops. Making the chances of getting nice upgrades harder or more costly. It was what Killed Diablo 3. So no I hope not, or at least they should wait until they have a major update long after launch. City of Heroes didn't have an Auction house for the First 3 years. I can think of several other MMOs which waited until players had made it to max level before adding in the Auction system.

Guknowit
02-02-2013, 12:51 PM
I hope not, this game doesn't need it. Also when you have an Auction house system you can lower the quantity of rare drops. Making the chances of getting nice upgrades harder or more costly. It was what Killed Diablo 3. So no I hope not, or at least they should wait until they have a major update long after launch. City of Heroes didn't have an Auction house for the First 3 years. I can think of several other MMOs which waited until players had made it to max level before adding in the Auction system.

True, a feww MMOs out there didn't have an Auction system, but none of them really got big or were worth playing after a few months, with the exception of city of heros (first superhero MMO), which still fizzled out pretty quick but did have a longer run than most. It's success is probably due to it's innovative idea, it's "halted success" probably has to do with WoW and the basics.

What about the Mailbox system?

Memori
02-02-2013, 12:59 PM
I think it's pretty standard for a game that claims to be an "MMOXXX" these days needs a mail system because it's massive multiplayer online, it seems like common sense to give a mailbox so you can easily mail or contact people etc.

Banks are convenience and I think if this game has any sort of loot whoring, we need a bank.

Auction system also seems like a no-brainer for the same reason as having banks, if you can get loads of loot, wouldn't you want to make money by selling it to some people? - Not at launch, but hopefully down the line?

Although I can say that I hope the PvP part of the game isn't a "Gear first, skill later" sort of priority, especially in a shooter, regardless of if it's trying to be like MMORPGs but shooting, but if there is any emphasis on gear, loot etc then a bank and mailbox are necessity in my opinion.

Dead_Phoenix
02-02-2013, 01:02 PM
im sure there will be some kind of mail system. its to standard.

as for banks and people spamming WTS etc, one thing i have not seen yet in any video is a major city or place for players to congrigate? i know its based in SF bay but not seen any city like place?

or have i missed something

Guknowit
02-02-2013, 01:24 PM

as for banks and people spamming WTS etc, one thing i have not seen yet in any video is a major city or place for players to congrigate? i know its based in SF bay but not seen any city like place?

"...a major city or place for players to congrigate?" Now that I think about, I don't recall that either, I'm betting there will be though. If not, God forbid people from running around the wild spamming it lol.

Guknowit
02-02-2013, 01:25 PM
I think it's pretty standard for a game that claims to be an "MMOXXX" these days needs a mail system because it's massive multiplayer online, it seems like common sense to give a mailbox so you can easily mail or contact people etc.

Banks are convenience and I think if this game has any sort of loot whoring, we need a bank.

Auction system also seems like a no-brainer for the same reason as having banks, if you can get loads of loot, wouldn't you want to make money by selling it to some people? - Not at launch, but hopefully down the line?

Although I can say that I hope the PvP part of the game isn't a "Gear first, skill later" sort of priority, especially in a shooter, regardless of if it's trying to be like MMORPGs but shooting, but if there is any emphasis on gear, loot etc then a bank and mailbox are necessity in my opinion.

You hit the nail right on the head about how I feel.

Lady Starla
02-02-2013, 01:33 PM
I'm hoping if its not in at launch that they will add player housing in at a later date. Love being able to decorate and tinker with my own space. ^.^

Dead_Phoenix
02-02-2013, 01:34 PM
I'm hoping if its not in that they will add player housing in at a later date. Love being able to decorate and tinker with my own space. ^.^

oh yea star wars galaxies style!

Mr666
02-02-2013, 02:13 PM
I'm hoping on a mailing system becuase xbox limites mail and I plan on run a guild. They are going to make things hard me if they don't and please tell us more about the guild/clan system . I need some soild anwsers on these things.

Dead_Phoenix
02-02-2013, 02:16 PM
I'm hoping on a mailing system becuase xbox limites mail and I plan on run a guild. They are going to make things hard me if they don't and please tell us more about the guild/clan system . I need some soild anwsers on these things.

in the last live stream someone asked about clans and stuff, all they could say was "we are doing that right now, there will be systems and support for them, but we can not release info right now as its still being worked on" (paraphrased ofc)

Guknowit
02-02-2013, 06:15 PM
in the last live stream someone asked about clans and stuff, all they could say was "we are doing that right now, there will be systems and support for them, but we can not release info right now as its still being worked on" (paraphrased ofc)

I just hope it's ready for release then.

TreeFrog
02-02-2013, 06:29 PM
Isn't defiance the name of the city.. or is that someplace else?

Guknowit
02-02-2013, 06:30 PM

Defiance is St. Louis, We'll be somewhere within the San Francisco region.

Kaoslion
02-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Yeah show plays off in one part and game plays off in the other.

gothicshark
02-03-2013, 02:09 PM

Um look at the Wiki, the town is named for an Event. Battle of Defiance. Which happened in the Bay Area.
http://en.defiance-wiki.com/wiki/Battle_of_Defiance

Dead_Phoenix
02-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Um look at the Wiki, the town is named for an Event. Battle of Defiance. Which happened in the Bay Area.
http://en.defiance-wiki.com/wiki/Battle_of_Defiance

st louis is renamed defiance. the complete other side of the country. so the game is not set in defiance. its just based in the same universe. with camo's from characters of the tv show

Kaoslion
02-03-2013, 02:24 PM
Yeah so far from what they have shown the show is based in Defiance formally known as St. Louis. The game takes place is San Fran bay area.

gothicshark
02-03-2013, 02:26 PM
st louis is renamed defiance. the complete other side of the country. so the game is not set in defiance. its just based in the same universe. with camo's from characters of the tv show

All true, the City of Saint Louis was renamed after the Event known as the Battle of Defiance which happened in the Bay Area. So basically the game and the TV show are tied in world lore.

DefiantFury
02-03-2013, 02:47 PM
I hope there is an area where the masses can congregate (like Stormwind in WoW). Mailbox and bank/high inventory capacity are a must in my opinion. I can live without an auction system but players should have the ability to trade (ala Borderlands).

Usurper
02-03-2013, 03:26 PM
If WoW or rift were your type of game, I think you're going to feel very let down by Defiance. It's an FPS with very light rpg features, if you like mmos but don't play FPS much, then you will not enjoy Defiance.

Think Call of Duty, but in a larger world instead of individual servers. Does CoD have auction house? Mail? A major city for players to gather?

Guknowit
02-03-2013, 04:00 PM
If WoW or rift were your type of game, I think you're going to feel very let down by Defiance. It's an FPS with very light rpg features, if you like mmos but don't play FPS much, then you will not enjoy Defiance.

Think Call of Duty, but in a larger world instead of individual servers. Does CoD have auction house? Mail? A major city for players to gather?

First of all it's not FPS it's TPS, therefore more along the Gears of War, Mass effect style of gameplay.

Secondly, COD is not an MMO, with an OPEN WORLD with LOOT, whereas Defiance is closer related to Rift, WoW and others.

A mailbox is essential for and MMO based in an OPEN WORLD with LOOT.

So on the contrary, if you're expecting an FPS or something along the lines of COD and BF, then you will probably not like this game.

Valethar
02-03-2013, 04:18 PM
I definitely think we need a mail system, possibly some sort of auction system, as well as a bank/personal storage system.

Ideally, to keep things lore friendly, they could go a number of ways. They could combine the auction and the banking systems in an 'exchange' type building at the various bases, where you'd have counters with vendors. One side of the building could be the auctions, the other your bank space. You can see a similar setup now in games like Star Trek Online or Global Agenda.

The other idea is more along the lines of how we did things in Tabula Rasa. The auction and bank were in separate locations, with the auction being in a base exchange type area, and the 'bank' actually being footlockers in the barracks.

One thing I would like to see added to any banking system we do eventually have is a two tiered approach. Personal, character based storage, and an additional account based storage shared between characters. Also, depending on how the guild systems are implemented, an additional option for guild storage as well.

Of course, a lot of this really depends on what other game mechanics and systems are eventually added. If there's no real crafting of any sort, for example, the need for a guild bank may be irrelevant.

It's definitely something I'd like to see more information on.

Usurper
02-03-2013, 04:19 PM
First of all it's not FPS it's TPS, therefore more along the Gears of War, Mass effect style of gameplay.

Secondly, COD is not an MMO, with an OPEN WORLD with LOOT, whereas Defiance is closer related to Rift, WoW and others.

A mailbox is essential for and MMO based in an OPEN WORLD with LOOT.

So on the contrary, if you're expecting an FPS or something along the lines of COD and BF, then you will probably not like this game.

If you're hoping for a loot based game akin to Rift or WoW, you may be in for a let down. Unless you're into cosmetic only gear for the most part?

Guknowit
02-03-2013, 04:24 PM
If you're hoping for a loot based game akin to Rift or WoW, prepare for a major let down. Unless you're into cosmetic only gear for the most part?

"If you're hoping for a loot based game..." smh, I'm not hoping, it's been confirmed.

Weapons, shields, grenades, (I'm pretty sure none of those are cosmetic) all along with a crafting system. Apparently, you haven't followed up much on this game, just watch the streams and other gameplay footage.

Crafting. Just another reason to have a mailbox.

So again, if you think this going to be like COD or even PS2 for that matter, you're going to be let down.

Dead_Phoenix
02-03-2013, 04:27 PM
Weapons, shields, grenades, all along with a crafting system. Apparently, you haven't followed much on this game, just watch the streams and other gameplay footage.

this basically. the game centers around our characters will be ark hunters, or in other words loot hunters, 1 so we can sell to make credits, 2 so we can have the biggest baddest kit around and 3 so we can look kick ***.

how is wow or rift loot different to this exactly?

Guknowit
02-03-2013, 04:30 PM
this basically. the game centers around our characters will be ark hunters, or in other words loot hunters, 1 so we can sell to make credits, 2 so we can have the biggest baddest kit around and 3 so we can look kick ***.

how is wow or rift loot different to this exactly?

^Exactly.

ArkHunter translates to "Loot Hunter" in the gaming world.

Usurper
02-03-2013, 05:17 PM
"If you're hoping for a loot based game..." smh, I'm not hoping, it's been confirmed.

Weapons, shields, grenades, (I'm pretty sure none of those are cosmetic) all along with a crafting system. Apparently, you haven't followed up much on this game, just watch the streams and other gameplay footage.

So again, if you think this going to be like COD or even PS2 for that matter, you're going to be let down.

You believe the game has a crafting system? I don't know adding mods to slots in weapons could be classed as crafting.

Usurper
02-03-2013, 05:18 PM
^Exactly.

ArkHunter translates to "Loot Hunter" in the gaming world.

Except this game isn't about hunting loot, if you believe it is you are going to be sorely disappointed.

Usurper
02-03-2013, 05:20 PM

Er. I don't want this game to be like CoD or any FPS for that matter. I want a loot hunting game. But I have to accept facts.

You just go right ahead believing what you want, what you want or what you've hyped yourself into believing doesn't equate to what you're going to get.

Dead_Phoenix
02-03-2013, 05:50 PM
Except this game isn't about hunting loot, if you believe it is you are going to be sorely disappointed.

have you read or watched a single video about this game or have you just stepped into the wrong forum? this game is about loot hunting. or Ark hunting, as in hunting alien ships (known as arks) for alien loot. which will give us weapons/armour and general goodies which we can use or sell.

or running dungeons for loot,

or doing pvp to power up for.. wait for it, loot.

now do i really need to quote and link pages or are you going to look yourself?

Usurper
02-03-2013, 05:52 PM
have you read or watched a single video about this game or have you just stepped into the wrong forum? this game is about loot hunting. or Ark hunting, as in hunting alien ships (known as arks) for alien loot. which will give us weapons/armour and general goodies which we can use or sell.

or running dungeons for loot,

or doing pvp to power up for.. wait for it, loot.

now do i really need to quote and link pages or are you going to look yourself?

This game has no armor. Clearly you know nothing about the game. Cosmetic outfits only.

Dead_Phoenix
02-03-2013, 05:57 PM
This game has no armor. Clearly you know nothing about the game. Cosmetic outfits only.

hold on so your whole reason you think there is no loot in this game is because you dont loot armour with stats on? dispite the fact you LOOT weapons, your LOOT skins, you LOOT shields. the definition of loot is "Goods, esp. private property, taken from an enemy in war."

tell which part of that does not make this a looting game? besides you LOOT sheilds, which give varing affects and stats, much in the way armour does in other games.

Valethar
02-03-2013, 05:58 PM

Well, technically, your shields are your armor. You can get them from mission rewards, vendors, and ::gasp:: loot drops!

Guknowit
02-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Er. I don't want this game to be like CoD or any FPS for that matter. I want a loot hunting game. But I have to accept facts.

You just go right ahead believing what you want, what you want or what you've hyped yourself into believing doesn't equate to what you're going to get.

I'm going to feel so sorry for you when you burn $60 to $150 on this game and it turns out to be EXACTLY what I and others have been pointing out to you, lol.

"But I have to accept facts." LMAO, then heed our advice on what this game IS going to be, we're not just blowing smoke out our *****, everything we are telling you has been confirmed and even proven in video logs. There is no hidden agenda about it, what seems obvious, is obvious, and this game is obviously a looter type MMO that happens to use a shooter mechanic, rather than the typical RPG mechanic.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck"

Usurper
02-03-2013, 06:45 PM
hold on so your whole reason you think there is no loot in this game is because you dont loot armour with stats on? dispite the fact you LOOT weapons, your LOOT skins, you LOOT shields. the definition of loot is "Goods, esp. private property, taken from an enemy in war."

tell which part of that does not make this a looting game? besides you LOOT sheilds, which give varing affects and stats, much in the way armour does in other games.

So first you argue it's just like WoW, Rift etc, which are highly gear based progression games and now you admit it's nothing like that at all because it's just cosmetic stuff for all the barbie and ken let's play dress up types.

Usurper
02-03-2013, 06:46 PM
I'm going to feel so sorry for you when you burn $60 to $150 on this game and it turns out to be EXACTLY what I and others have been pointing out to you, lol.

"But I have to accept facts." LMAO, then heed our advice on what this game IS going to be, we're not just blowing smoke out our *****, everything we are telling you has been confirmed and even proven in video logs. There is no hidden agenda about it, what seems obvious, is obvious, and this game is obviously a looter type MMO that happens to use a shooter mechanic, rather than the typical RPG mechanic.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck"

You fail at reading. I said I would love for this game to have all of the things that you BELIEVE it has, but it doesn't, and if they don't add these things by launch I won't buy the game.

If you're expecting a typical loot based gear progression mmorpg "except with a shooter mechanic" i'll say it once again, you're in for a shock, and if that's what you want (it's also what i want, lots of loot and progression) you're going to be disappointed.

Dead_Phoenix
02-03-2013, 07:05 PM
So first you argue it's just like WoW, Rift etc, which are highly gear based progression games and now you admit it's nothing like that at all because it's just cosmetic stuff for all the barbie and ken let's play dress up types.

for someone who doesnt like this game (yes iv read your posts) because he horribly misunderstands what it is, you sure do like hanging around its forums.

lol and its not all cosmetic stuff. seriously you are so badly mis informed about this game. the weapons carry stats (i know for a fact there is an smg which steals health for example), same for shields, which when you level up your power rating you unlock the abilty to use higher based weaponry and sheilds. almost like a shock horror loot progression system!

as for how do i know this. it is in the videos. like the latest live stream which features said weapons. and where they talk about how leveling up your power rating unlocks new weapons/vehicals/shields. in the live stream before hand they even talk about how the items will contain stats (like other mmos).

so no i have not contradicted myself given that my point still hasnt changed. this game can be for rift/wow style players who like to level up (power up in this case) and gain better gear. wether it be for looks or progression.

Dead_Phoenix
02-03-2013, 07:08 PM
You fail at reading. I said I would love for this game to have all of the things that you BELIEVE it has, but it doesn't, and if they don't add these things by launch I won't buy the game.

If you're expecting a typical loot based gear progression mmorpg "except with a shooter mechanic" i'll say it once again, you're in for a shock, and if that's what you want (it's also what i want, lots of loot and progression) you're going to be disappointed.

except for the fact you loot your gear (shields/weapons etc) then can only use the gear when you are so far progressed. so yea id pretty well sum it up as a loot based progression system

Guknowit
02-03-2013, 07:14 PM

"You fail at reading." Really, you fail at basic research and comprehension.

"...you BELIEVE it has, but it doesn't..." Mhmm, so all the videos we've seen via LIVESTREAM and gameplay videos are just one big lie... LOL!

"If you're expecting a typical loot based..." That's because we know for a FACT that it will be loot based. The only difference is that it's a shooter instead of an RPG, therefore a different "skill" is required for Defiance, but just because the mechanic changes, doesn't mean the objective changes, again, if you would take the time to watch a few livestreams you'd understand.

So I've come to the conclusion that you're doing/are one of these three things: 1. Your just trolling this thread, 2. You tend to argue with brick walls alot, and have no basis for your claims, or 3. You're just that lazy to do a little research.

We can argue about this all day, but that's like me saying, the apple fell from the tree due to gravity and you replying "No, the apple fell from the tree because the rainbow unicorn butterfly fairy wanted it too!"

SteelPaladin
02-03-2013, 07:19 PM
I dont see how ppl waste their time trolling games they dont want to play or are hating on. I personally come from a mmo-rpg past, but im am very excited to play this game for the same reasons, eventhough a majority of "my personal rpg expectations" are not included in this game, it does not cause me heartburn and force me to troll.
I look forward to having fun w my friends playing a common game, thats what gaming is, and should be about.

Dead_Phoenix
02-03-2013, 07:21 PM
I dont see how ppl waste their time trolling games they dont want to play or are hating on. I personally come from a mmo-rpg past, but im am very excited to play this game for the same reasons, eventhough a majority of "my personal rpg expectations" are not included in this game, it does not cause me heartburn and force me to troll.
I look forward to having fun w my friends playing a common game, thats what gaming is, and should be about.

i really shouldnt i know, but i cant help it when people who are mis informed spread poison.

SteelPaladin
02-03-2013, 07:25 PM
yeah i hear ya phoenix, been there done that myself once or twice >.<

Kaoslion
02-03-2013, 09:19 PM
Wow who shat in Usurpers wheaties.

SteelPaladin
02-03-2013, 09:21 PM
must have been the 49ers, after their loss :)

Valethar
02-03-2013, 09:30 PM
must have been the 49ers, after their loss :)

Hmm, unless they time traveled, I'm fairly sure it started well before then!

Guknowit
02-03-2013, 09:46 PM
Hmm, unless they time traveled, I'm fairly sure it started well before then!

They pitched a hell of a comeback though, that would've been sweet if they managed to pull it off.

Guknowit
02-03-2013, 09:46 PM
Wow who shat in Usurpers wheaties.

I guess somebody from the development team lol.

Kaoslion
02-03-2013, 10:06 PM
lol yeah it seems so.

Rousel
02-04-2013, 01:03 AM
lol and its not all cosmetic stuff. seriously you are so badly mis informed about this game. the weapons carry stats (i know for a fact there is an smg which steals health for example), same for shields, which when you level up your power rating you unlock the abilty to use higher based weaponry and sheilds. almost like a shock horror loot progression system!

NDA, that's all I'm saying.

Dead_Phoenix
02-04-2013, 01:23 AM

not in playied in beta yet... all the info i have given is from there live streams :)

Usurper
02-04-2013, 01:27 AM

What he said.

Fiancee
02-04-2013, 01:28 AM
Id love to answer but I cant break the NDA.

Usurper
02-04-2013, 01:30 AM
not in playied in beta yet... all the info i have given is from there live streams :)

You think you know best, then admit you've never even played it. The only one who's going to feel let down by his expectations in the end is you.

Dead_Phoenix
02-04-2013, 01:37 AM
You think you're quite the expert for someone who admits he never even played it.

your right i havnt, which is why i know the information i got is public knowldge through the videos (hence why i believe you are incredibly ignorant and unwilling to actually look into something before slating it). infact myll_erik was in the video with the smg i mentioned. it was in the last live stream http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds . in fact i can tell you it was when they had just reentered a pvp arena and overload was commenting how he loved this gun that had a bluey flash to it, to which he mentioned it was probly the smg that steals lifes.

as for the power progression means the abilty to use bigger and better things, hell thats mentioned almost in all the live streams at least once.

the earlier mention of things like stats and shields etc was when they did the livestream about shadow war. when a watcher asked "will they have stats on items" to once again the dev answered "yes they will, we want to make it so that the stats reflect there abiltys" etc etc etc

that is what we call actually paying attension.

now show me how you are so certon everything is purly cosmetic and this is not a loot based progression game?

if not then please sshh

JustinD92
02-04-2013, 01:47 AM
I heard this to in the live stream. I think Lance was actually talking about the power rating and such. I haven't even got to try the beta yet. Until this weekend :)

Usurper
02-04-2013, 02:23 AM
your right i havnt, which is why i know the information i got is public knowldge through the videos (hence why i believe you are incredibly ignorant and unwilling to actually look into something before slating it). infact myll_erik was in the video with the smg i mentioned. it was in the last live stream http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds . in fact i can tell you it was when they had just reentered a pvp arena and overload was commenting how he loved this gun that had a bluey flash to it, to which he mentioned it was probly the smg that steals lifes.

as for the power progression means the abilty to use bigger and better things, hell thats mentioned almost in all the live streams at least once.

the earlier mention of things like stats and shields etc was when they did the livestream about shadow war. when a watcher asked "will they have stats on items" to once again the dev answered "yes they will, we want to make it so that the stats reflect there abiltys" etc etc etc

that is what we call actually paying attension.

now show me how you are so certon everything is purly cosmetic and this is not a loot based progression game?

if not then please sshh

I and multiple people have already given you your answer. NDA.

Dead_Phoenix
02-04-2013, 03:13 AM

lol yea I thought as much. Please kindly look into your information before moaning about something.

Thankyou

Usurper
02-04-2013, 04:39 AM
lol yea I thought as much. Please kindly look into your information before moaning about something.

Thankyou

Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? NDA prevents testers from telling you anything.

Dead_Phoenix
02-04-2013, 05:00 AM
Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? NDA prevents testers from telling you anything.

and clearly you refuse to read. As I have not requested any information. Merely correcting your mis-information. With the facts of the live streams and devs themselves have told us publicly.

If this game disappoints you so, why hang around?

Vuule
02-04-2013, 05:30 AM
As long as there's a bank and trade system :) Mail system would be nice, but not necessarily needed.

As for Auction House.. Would be nice to set up an item for sale and do other stuff in the meantime. It just depends on how much the game relies on economics though. If you can just sell all your stuff to a NPC and have enough money for w/e we need it for..

Usurper
02-04-2013, 07:34 AM
And if there's no bank or auction house system? What if there's no actual player trading at all? What then?

Aaricane
02-04-2013, 10:04 AM
And if there's no bank or auction house system? What if there's no actual player trading at all? What then?Player trading has been confirmed on the Live Streams. However what kind of system it uses, has not been clarified.

Plus its been stated that NO AUCTION HOUSE AT LAUNCH. No word on a banking system yet.

Guknowit
02-04-2013, 01:53 PM

NDA prevents me from saying lots of things too ;)

That's why I have been referring to livestreams and videos, in other words things that have already been confirmed, and for some reason you still argue after the fact. Dude just give up, the argument is over, FACTS are on the table in front you, leave while you still have a shred of dignity.

Dead_Phoenix
02-04-2013, 01:58 PM
NDA prevents me from saying lots of things too ;)

That's why I have been referring to livestreams and videos, in other words things that have already been confirmed, and for some reason you still argue after the fact. Dude just give up, the argument is over, FACTS are on the table in front you, leave while you still have a shred of dignity.

hes hiding behind the nda even though it has no relevence, as this is all open and public information (i have already proven sources). hell i havnt even stepped foot into the beta game yet so how else would i know all this?

best leave it, if he dislikes the game, he should say his peace, leave a thread, then just go. why hang around unless troll.

Aaricane
02-04-2013, 02:12 PM
hes hiding behind the nda even though it has no relevence, as this is all open and public information (i have already proven sources). hell i havnt even stepped foot into the beta game yet so how else would i know all this?

best leave it, if he dislikes the game, he should say his peace, leave a thread, then just go. why hang around unless troll.Look at your post count, now look at his, now back to yours, back to his, once more back to yours. He's not you. You're not him. He loses. You dont lose.

Back to him, low post count, back to you, high post count......why bother?

*also props to anyone that knows why i have worder it this way*

Dead_Phoenix
02-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Look at your post count, now look at his, now back to yours, back to his, once more back to yours. He's not you. You're not him. He loses. You dont lose.

i fancy some old spice! love the reference lol

Aaricane
02-04-2013, 02:15 PM
i fancy some old spice! love the reference lolWasn't quite sure if i had made it to confusing to understand or not haha

Dead_Phoenix
02-04-2013, 02:19 PM
Wasn't quite sure if i had made it to confusing to understand or not haha

seriously going to go watch them on youtube again now.

hmm i wonder if there will be any codes! must look, now!

Aaricane
02-04-2013, 02:24 PM
seriously going to go watch them on youtube again now.

Hmm i wonder if there will be any codes! Must look, now!omgz search all da youtubez videozz

Dead_Phoenix
02-04-2013, 02:33 PM
omgz search all da youtubez videozz

code hunters unite! damn we need special rings or something

Aaricane
02-04-2013, 02:36 PM
code hunters unite! damn we need special rings or somethingMermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, UNITE!!!

Oh wait, wrong one.....

Memori
02-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Look at your post count, now look at his, now back to yours, back to his, once more back to yours. He's not you. You're not him. He loses. You dont lose.

The thread is now diamonds.

I'm on a chair.

Aaricane
02-04-2013, 02:43 PM
The thread is now diamonds.

I'm on a chair.
This topic has lots of.....

PA PA PA PA PA PA PA POWER!!!

Dead_Phoenix
02-04-2013, 02:45 PM
This topic has lots of.....

PA PA PA PA PA PA PA POWER!!!

but no codes sadly :(

Aaricane
02-04-2013, 02:46 PM
but no codes sadly :(Have you tried PAPAPA??

Dead_Phoenix
02-04-2013, 02:51 PM
Have you tried PAPAPA??

i have now... invalid

Aaricane
02-04-2013, 02:53 PM
i have now... invalidTerry Crews has let us down, his loving fan club:(

Caios
02-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Maybe Try PAPAWR?

The only thing I can say about this game that won't break the NDA is that there are ALOT of very shiny guns of all colors all over the place.

Dead_Phoenix
02-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Maybe Try PAPAWR?

The only thing I can say about this game that won't break the NDA is that there are ALOT of very shiny guns of all colors all over the place.

i cant wait to pimp my quad.

Aaricane
02-04-2013, 03:07 PM
Maybe Try PAPAWR?

The only thing I can say about this game that won't break the NDA is that there are ALOT of very shiny guns of all colors all over the place.I'm hoping there are plenty of awesome, but realistic looking weapons in the game....

Caios
02-04-2013, 03:24 PM
i cant wait to pimp my quad.

That sounds like a slightly perverse Mass Effect reference.

Kaoslion
02-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Don't worry Xzibit Gots you dog!

Tat2uze
02-04-2013, 07:22 PM
I am real curious to see just how many elements of an mmo are going to make it into the game