PDA

View Full Version : F2P for Consoles...when?

Maxmillian HonorBound
08-06-2014, 04:01 AM
I have stayed away from the forums recently...I don't want to become "toxic"...is there any estimate of when we can download Defiance on the consoles instead of using our disks?

Yes...I am THAT lazy that it matters to me...plus it makes re-installs on every patch easier.

R69L
08-06-2014, 04:18 AM
I have stayed away from the forums recently...I don't want to become "toxic"...is there any estimate of when we can download Defiance on the consoles instead of using our disks?

Yes...I am THAT lazy that it matters to me...plus it makes re-installs on every patch easier.

There is no offical date announced yet other than SoonTM. But they have said that news should be coming this weeks if I was nto mistaken.

Maxmillian HonorBound
08-06-2014, 04:21 AM
There is no offical date announced yet other than SoonTM. But they have said that news should be coming this weeks if I was nto mistaken.

Thank you Kindly, I will keep an eye out for the details...last I heard it was "soon" after July 15th.

R69L
08-06-2014, 04:27 AM
No problem. They said som PS news was coming out this week then on the livestream they said news for both were coming out soon. Im also waiting for the F2P so I can download the launcher and not have my Disk in the Xbox anymore.

Maxmillian HonorBound
08-06-2014, 04:42 AM
No problem. They said som PS news was coming out this week then on the livestream they said news for both were coming out soon. Im also waiting for the F2P so I can download the launcher and not have my Disk in the Xbox anymore.

I am very happy I am not the only one. *smiles*

Mia Faith
08-06-2014, 06:36 AM
me to. I want my friends to play that have it on steam. I told them to buy it but they are waiting for it to be free. And so i dont have to us the cd like dc online

Maxmillian HonorBound
08-14-2014, 04:58 AM
Well, I just downloaded Defiance FREE for my PS3...

However, all my friends play it on 360.
Any news on when it will be available on XBL?
I'm getting tired of disk-swapping just to check out what they frelled up in the latest patches.

At leasy Destiny comes out in 26 days...then I probably won't give a flying rat's hind-quarters.

But, it would still be nice for news on such topics.

N3gativeCr33p
08-14-2014, 06:36 AM
Any news on when it will be available on XBL?

This is what we have been hearing...

http://media.tumblr.com/283ba4114f6472639aec79d5fe7e6d52/tumblr_inline_moc7sjmG3O1qz4rgp.gif

At least Destiny comes out in 26 days...then I probably won't give a flying rat's hind-quarters.

AMEN!