PDA

View Full Version : Noob question about synergy....

Asinek
08-06-2014, 08:11 AM
So I have 2 veteran weapons equipped in my E1 loadout but the bonus isnt lit up. Is it supposed to lit up? Or is it bugged or what?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v689/rhettdec/3d/Untitled-1.jpg

drackiller
08-06-2014, 08:15 AM
It`s supposed to lit up. Just unequipe them and then equipe them again, it might work.

Big Jack Shepard
08-06-2014, 08:16 AM
I guess they broke that...again.

ABCjohnson123
08-06-2014, 08:16 AM
It`s supposed to lit up. Just unequipe them and then equipe them again, it might work.

Doing the above fixed it for me too.

crazyged
08-06-2014, 08:17 AM
There are two types of synergy - the one created by adding mods and backpack synergy.

Backpack synergy works by having two weapons of the same synergy loaded. Backpack synergy is different to the other synergy in that there are no mods of the same synergy available.

The guns you have there need mods attached of the same synergy to work.

I think...

Asinek
08-06-2014, 08:18 AM
Lol, weird. I did what you said and it lit up. Thanks.

I'm guessing sometimes when I was playing it was working and others it wasnt since I equip and unequip stuff all the time.

drackiller
08-06-2014, 08:19 AM
There are two types of synergy - the one created by adding mods and backpack synergy.

Backpack synergy works by having two weapons of the same synergy loaded. Backpack synergy is different to the other synergy in that there are no mods of the same synergy available.

I think...
Nope, they are backpack, Veteran both. It`s a bug.

crazyged
08-06-2014, 08:19 AM
Aaand I was totally wrong! :D

Asinek
08-06-2014, 08:20 AM
I was referring to the non-mod synergy.

In this case its Veteran.

I un-equipped and re-equipped the weapons and the synergy lit up.

drackiller
08-06-2014, 08:20 AM
Lol, weird. I did what you said and it lit up. Thanks.

I'm guessing sometimes when I was playing it was working and others it wasnt since I equip and unequip stuff all the time.

It will happen with more equipments like per example the stims. Sometimes they stop working and the fastest solution is to unequipe and equipe them again.

Kuurong
08-06-2014, 10:17 AM

I think...

There are three Synergies starting from 7th Legion DLC, you have your Weapon/Mod, your Weapon/Weapon, and with 7th Legion Unity, Wetwork, Firewall, Way of Change it is Weapon/Weapon/Shield.