PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Dev's

PeepSquasher
08-06-2014, 08:58 AM
Just did a grid minor arkfall over in Madera territory. Checked the new pursuit where you need to complete 25 of them. Didn't get credit for finishing it and when I was over in Silicon Valley I didn't see any available to do over there. So someone plz. explain to me how we are supposed to accomplish this task.
Pursuit is Grid Master III .. complete minor grid Arkfall.

kniferun
08-06-2014, 09:07 AM
Go to the new conflict/incursion areas in silicon valley. Not sure how it works, but i got 3 for killing the new bullet sponges down there.

PeepSquasher
08-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Actually I found out the answer to my own question a little bit ago. I was thinking they were talking about the Gulanee type Minor Ark Falls but in fact that is not the case. I ran into an actual Minor Ark Fall in Silicon Valley where there were Grid enemies you had to wipe out ... 3 or 4 waves of them. So it is similar to any regular minor ark fall where you have to kill off waves of enemies and then the crystal explodes.

kniferun
08-06-2014, 03:58 PM
ya, my bad. My comment was about the other x/25 piece of a pursuit. It was the one that had me like"huh?" So I automatically thought of that one.