PDA

View Full Version : Can the new synergies be found on loot drops and rewards?

Nefarious
08-06-2014, 12:52 PM
Firewall, Wetworks, and Way of Change. Are these synergies exclusive to the Corporate Espionage Lockbox only?

Ive gotten a decent amount of drops since the update and I have yet to see a weapon with any of these synergy types.

squidgod2000
08-06-2014, 01:02 PM
They only come from the cash shop or the 1M lockboxes.

Nefarious
08-06-2014, 01:10 PM
They only come from the cash shop or the 1M lockboxes.

Trion... c'mon..
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1720529/jaguars-fan-gif_medium.gif

If that's the case then that is pretty lame. That's gotta change. Cant be barring synergies along with the new 15 perks from Ark Tech Revolution. Whats next? New Nano types that will have to be paid for?

Ruinne
08-06-2014, 01:17 PM
[I]Trion... c'mon.. If that's the case then that is pretty lame. That's gotta change. Cant be barring synergies along with the new 15 perks from Ark Tech Revolution. Whats next? New Nano types that will have to be paid for?

The Warmonkey Damage Octupler nano, just $39.99.

You know what? Keep those ideas to yourself.

Deunan
08-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Whats next? New Nano types that will have to be paid for?I don't see them having the resources to produce a new nano effect. If anything they would sell the ability to add a second nano-effect for weapons through the bit store. :p

Liquidacid
08-06-2014, 03:28 PM
I don't see them having the resources to produce a new nano effect. If anything they would sell the ability to add a second nano-effect for weapons through the bit store. :p

you can already get 2 nano effects on some weapons... like the flare gun which has an inherent fire nano effect but can also get another nano roll... I've got one that is fire/electric and one that's fire/poop shoes

also if they wanted to add in a nano they wouldn't need to spend much in the way of resources since they could just put the Toxic nano back in... it's still in the code because I still have weapons with it and it still shows up randomly on Rep vendor weapons... just tweak the stats and sell that **** as brand new

Deunan
08-06-2014, 03:42 PM
you can already get 2 nano effects on some weapons... like the flare gun which has an inherent fire nano effect but can also get another nano roll... I've got one that is fire/electric and one that's fire/poop shoesI know, but that's not the same thing as being able to place a second nano on any weapon. It's not as if the flare gun is the weapon of choice for a DPS loadout either.

also if they wanted to add in a nano they wouldn't need to spend much in the way of resources since they could just put the Toxic nano back in... it's still in the code because I still have weapons with it and it still shows up randomly on Rep vendor weapons... just tweak the stats and sell that **** as brand newCorrosion has the same effect as Radiation. I've read some posts that said that it was supposed to be different but if that's true that only supports the perception that they lacked the resources to make it work as intended.