PDA

View Full Version : Need help with modding guns.

RayneMal
08-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Is there a way to compare my guns (like AR vs AR) that I have currently equipped and looted ones without the mods, rating, rarity, bonuses?

I can't help but feel like I'm scrapping better weapons. ('Cause you're told the chase for loot is always happening and using the same gun is a sort of no no (various forums and taglines I've seen.))

I'm just shy of an ego of 2000. Maybe I'm not yet "there"? I have been using these 2 guns for quite awhile.

Vash Arrok
08-06-2014, 03:20 PM
If you go into your inventory and leave your highlight box over the gun you want to look at then press righton dpad, you should be able to compare. Not being cheeky but if you look on screen at this point you will also see it has the options there as to how to do this.

RayneMal
08-06-2014, 03:38 PM
I'm familiar with the comparison menu, but I still feel like there should be an unchanged value ( same stats as when you first received the gun to be able to compare it.) You mention an option in game? I'm on NA PS3

RayneMal
08-06-2014, 04:58 PM
Is there a calcutor floating around anywhere?

Vash Arrok
08-06-2014, 08:27 PM
Today was a tough day and my eyes have been a little too clouded with the patch and the emotions that were enflamed by said patch. I now understand what it is you were asking. My apologies for the misreading of your post. I do not believe there is a way to see these stats. A base gun for each class and respective value would be nice.

It might be possible using defiancedata.com to get a better picture of the stats your after. You may want to ask one of the more experienced Vets ingame for advice, someone like duction, for help with this.