PDA

View Full Version : Thought the new patch was to fix things

Samonay
08-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Since new patch getting booted from game doing quests. friend just got booted doing a incursion.
Lag is still persistent as was earlier! except every 10mins myself and friends all 10 of us are being kicked regular.
What the hell have you fixed?? more like Broken the frigging game. Can see us uninstalling this.
All that time taken to add the patch and all that havs been done is to screw the game over.
Can see this game loosing more folks by the day.
SERVER QUE??? Are you kidding me!! was on for 2mins then getting kicked for some que crap!
Whatever has been done to this game has totally broken it.
This game is a joke

Smiit
08-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Its not really a patch. More of an update for the new map. But it did fix things but all the while broke things in the process. In the next couple of weeks expect it to be more stable. Lag and crashes will alwats happen after every patch.

Aurora Wong
08-06-2014, 06:31 PM
They still have not fixed Mission Replays...

Alastar
08-06-2014, 06:34 PM
It did fix things. It fixed the abundance of keys, forge and loot that were available in game. They were broken before. :p

skepticck
08-06-2014, 06:36 PM
No you misunderstood, it was to break and nerf things.

ConcreteSnake
08-06-2014, 06:39 PM
It did fix things. It fixed the abundance of keys, forge and loot that were available in game. They were broken before. :p

unintended side effect of the new score system, kinda like quartermaster zaggers.

Treasurekins
08-06-2014, 06:52 PM
Until they fix the chat problems, I will not be playing. I have played this game since day one and have been a firm defender of it (bugs, disconnects, glitches and all). Some might say I am a Defiance-aholic. However, as the founder of a clan of 200+ people, the inability to communicate with them (voice or text) is a bit of a problem. I need to watch clan chat like a hawk on good days but I no longer can play the game because the only way I can see what people have typed is by putting the chat window into a sun-filled sky. This negates the whole playing experience.

The ludicrous prices they have put on the keycodes and the corporate espionage boxes are truly shameful. A newbie does not have access to that type of scrip - I used to feel that the lockboxes were an excellent resource for newbies to aid in obtaining better weapons. Now the lockboxes are essentially more scrap metal laying around Paradise.

Strykewolf
08-06-2014, 06:54 PM
For chat, I noticed it had me defaulted to a tab 4 for some reason. Went into settings and reduced it back to 2, worked fine after that.

Replay reset seems to work for some; did for me. Accepted yes and the 'ego character' disappeared and they reset to iron demon ranch and that bar near muir.

(ETA) Also, quite a few things seemed to work better. Though, last couple hours turned into a lag/lock/dump/reboot game fest...might be why they brought it down for another patch; finally enough data to tweek some things.