PDA

View Full Version : Finally got a reply from support after 2+ weeks and.. are you f'ing kidding me?????

Armitage Solar
08-06-2014, 07:06 PM
My support emails consisted of the bugged pursuit 'Kill The Piercer Without Dying'.

I heard if one writes to support they will fix it. I did that. I waited and waited and waited.. and here is the reply I received:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us in regards to Defiance. We apologize for the delay in responding to your request. At this time we are experiencing greater than anticipated volume which is resulting in longer than expected delays in our response times. Please rest assured that we are working around the clock and will get you the support you need as soon as possible.

If you no longer require assistance then no further action is needed by you at this time. To aid us in compensating you for these actions we have applied 400 Bits to your account.

With the nature of MMO's we are confident that many of the issues which have been reported have either been fixed by us via patch or were temporary outages which have since been resolved. In an effort to more quickly respond to those who still have an outstanding issue that requires our assistance I am setting this request into a waiting status. If you still require assistance or a response from us then simply update/re-open this ticket with the comment "I still need assistance" and we will respond to your request as quickly as possible.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance."

I received this exact reply for both tickets which were two separate issues.

Wow.. 400 bits! Whooopy!!! The issues have not been resolved.

I have played many many MMO's and have written to support in all of them when I needed something fixed or something brought to their attention. In each case I received a prompt reply that was both helpful and they either worked on the issue or fixed it out right.

Trion is absolutely the worst gaming publisher/company I have ever experienced.

With the example I quoted above, I honestly do not see this game lasting that long. I give it 6 months before it dies.

<sad face>

Three Dog
08-06-2014, 07:27 PM
You will need to contact live chat support to get the pursuit completed. I needed it done for both my characters and GMs in live chat will fix it for you while your ingame and have it done quickly. Even though trion makes goofy gaming decisions, their live chat support is probably better then any of the past games I`ve had to deal with GMs in. It was nice of them to credit you for the bits as well.

Escyos
08-06-2014, 07:39 PM
I received the same reply for a completely different problem. Like I mean EXACTLY the same, copy and paste.

Felt like getting kicked in the groin and then given a pat on the back as compensation.

Ruinne
08-06-2014, 07:41 PM
Same here, for time trial tracks that can't load.