PDA

View Full Version : Support just gave me 400 bits, I DO NOT WANT BITS!

Escyos
08-06-2014, 07:29 PM
I want my caeruleum cores, Chimera rep and the expert co-op map count to be updated no matter what progress I made on those maps.

I do not want any bits. Jeez.

SymbolicGamer
08-06-2014, 07:39 PM
You know they gave you the equivalent of 1,240,000 scrip, right? Be grateful. Eventually they will fix your pursuits. In the meantime, why don't you try your luck on one of those really cool lockboxes? You might get a purple.

Escyos
08-06-2014, 07:44 PM
You know they gave you the equivalent of 1,240,000 scrip, right? Be grateful. Eventually they will fix your pursuits. In the meantime, why don't you try your luck on one of those really cool lockboxes? You might get a purple.

I already have a LOT of scrip, don't need anymore. My ticket was not about pursuits at all. (well it kind of was). I'm not a person who cares about their weapons, I am not one of the many who drool over their inventory and work hard to find an orange. I don't care about that at all. My fav weapon was made useless after DLC5 and upgrading it won't help in the slightest.

I asked for help and was given a copy and paste response and what is an essentially WORTHLESS prize (worthless for both Trion and for ME).

SymbolicGamer
08-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Maybe you'll find a new favorite weapon inside that Corporate Espionage lockbox. Since you don't care about oranges either, that's great because you probably won't get one.

Go on, open the box.

Escyos
08-06-2014, 08:03 PM
Maybe you'll find a new favorite weapon inside that Corporate Espionage lockbox. Since you don't care about oranges either, that's great because you probably won't get one.

Go on, open the box.

I doubt it, most good weapons get rendered useless when another EGO 5000 player shows up. If the lockbox had a higher chance of an outfit, I'd be more inclined to try but they aren't.

Don't get me wrong, love Defiance, always have and always will and have defended it to the teeth, but this didn't-read-now-have-some-bits response is pushing the limit.

SymbolicGamer
08-06-2014, 08:15 PM
Come on. You know you want to. Trion is basically giving you the first one free.

Don't you wanna be cool?

Alastar
08-06-2014, 08:20 PM
Don't open the box.

Shamanalah
08-06-2014, 08:23 PM
You may think it's bad.

I think it's fantastic. And let me explain to you why. The game went Free to Play recently and contrary to Firefall, the game launched in 2013 with a fairly decent success.

Going Free to play on all platform means a huge thing for the whole marketing of the game and how much people play the game.

http://steamcharts.com/app/224600

When a game goes Free, most people go try it, meaning the support team has a lot of idiots to deal with and special situation that does happens on most launch that went unnoticed (due to the low population of the game prior to the F2P era).

If the support team felt it was best to keep you on hold for in-game trivial issue (you can still play) when a lot of people might not be able to log on the servers.

Yes it kinda sucks. But I am pleased on how they handle everything so far. Let the dust settle a bit and it should be better

Seizan
08-06-2014, 09:11 PM
If you don't want the bits, can i has it? :p

Escyos
08-06-2014, 09:12 PM
If the support team felt it was best to keep you on hold for in-game trivial issue (you can still play) when a lot of people might not be able to log on the servers.

I understand that there were a lot of problems at once and they were swamped, but their copy and paste response just makes it seem that they did not even read what I had written and just wanted to get me done with, rather than try to find a real solution.

It's like if I shot you and then gave you a $5 iTunes gift card, they don't even out.

Chump Norris
08-06-2014, 09:13 PM
lol Trion giving bits away so they can look at the stats and say "see people are spending bits!".

BlueMeenie
12-25-2014, 01:51 PM
I want my caeruleum cores, Chimera rep and the expert co-op map count to be updated no matter what progress I made on those maps.

I do not want any bits. Jeez.

Did you ever solve the problem ?, I have been unable to collect cores since the November update, So no modding of my weapons, Been in touch with the support desk , Still no resolution :(

Markeen
12-25-2014, 02:26 PM
I don't see the original issue this post is refering to. I assume you are doing daily and weekly co ops for cores and not recieving them. They don't issue or refund cores. It's one of the currencies they treat differently. I submitted a ticket in regards to a purchase I made in the paradise vendor but received the wrong item. They basically said "sorry about your luck." :/ at least you got bits out if the deal.

Tura Satana
12-25-2014, 02:28 PM
So the issue is not being able to get collect cores? If you need T5 mods there are people -such as myself. Who can get them for you.. You don't have to just sit on your hands.

JOCCO5150
12-25-2014, 02:51 PM
So the issue is not being able to get collect cores? If you need T5 mods there are people -such as myself. Who can get them for you.. You don't have to just sit on your hands.

I'm looking to buy t5 mods.

Tura Satana
12-25-2014, 03:10 PM
I'm looking to buy t5 mods.

PM'd.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tygra maneater
12-25-2014, 05:55 PM
The issue is not getting the cores from doing the pursuits you are suppose to do for Chimera. My husband is having the same problem.