PDA

View Full Version : You changed to much to soon.

duction
08-06-2014, 11:45 PM
This game has had the fun pulled out of it to the paid users because you have changed to much of the game to soon. This sort of change is prepping for the free to play users but you have to remember that we bought the game to play as you would expect a paid for game to play.

I have played many free to play games but even those were not as hard on earnings in game etc.

Things will need to be tweeked a bit or this game will go down really fast in afraid.

08-06-2014, 11:59 PM
This game has had the fun pulled out of it to the paid users because you have changed to much of the game to soon.

It has nothing to do with changed to soon. The new content and even rarity nerf were welcomed (and as such advertised and communicated). The reward nerf however they (obviously) kept for the last moment to implement. They were too "busy" to tell us about it.

KasperSheitup
08-07-2014, 12:34 AM
They don't want the veterans in game anymore.
They are now solely focusing on free 2 play and the new players from that.
The new players wont know about the history of this game. How it started with a massive fail and reduction in devs. How it's been for the last year+.

They want fresh new players that are willing to pay in the bit store and play the game as it is now, with legendarys being truly hard to obtain and epics being really good weapons. If it hadn't been for the massive amount of good roll legendarys us veterans have it would work but as it is now it doesn't. They ****ed up when they introduced rarity upgrading like they did. If they had implemented weapon upgrading and encryption when they introduced that it wouldn't be such a problem. Now every old player feels ****ed over and the newbies will have a really hard time getting really good weapons and legendary weapons, even with one or two bad rolls will be legendary to the newcomers.

superstorm
08-07-2014, 01:41 AM
I agree and I honestly believe these changes (drop and lock boxes nerf) should be done on the first day when game started.
Now we know the taste of easy game and thats why we can't accept changes.