PDA

View Full Version : I started playing on the NA server and have some questions

Heisenburger
08-07-2014, 05:57 AM
So I created a character on the NA server instead of the EU server as it was the default setting and I hadn't realised. I am EGO level 1200 now and was wondering if this will affect me negatively in the future and if I should start a new character on the EU server before I progress further.

Giygas
08-07-2014, 05:58 AM
You'll be fine, the NA server is more popular.

Combo Breaker
08-07-2014, 05:59 AM
So I created a character on the NA server instead of the EU server as it was the default setting and I hadn't realised. I am EGO level 1200 now and was wondering if this will affect me negatively in the future and if I should start a new character on the EU server before I progress further.

It only affects you if you really want to play on the EU server. I would go ahead and get my EU character started if I were you.

Heisenburger
08-07-2014, 06:00 AM
You'll be fine, the NA server is more popular.

What about in terms of ping and lag for PvP etc?

So far PVE has been fine (apart from the past week, but I think everyone has been having problems) I'm just worried about timezones and PvP.

Okidoke
08-07-2014, 06:02 AM
was wondering if this will affect me negatively in the future

I don't see why it should.
I did * almost * the same thing except my choice came through not wanting to see 'eurochat' in the chat window.

Combo Breaker
08-07-2014, 06:03 AM
What about in terms of ping and lag for PvP etc?

So far PVE has been fine (apart from the past week, but I think everyone has been having problems) I'm just worried about timezones and PvP.

I think I am assuming correctly that all the servers are located in the US anyways. He is correct that the NA servers are more populated.