PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P defiance R.I.P

xKiLADELPHiAx
08-07-2014, 11:42 AM
This game had so much potential . What a shame . Every update just made the game worst & worst , this last update just sealed the deal . defiance is now 100% ruined . Come on raise the prices on everything in game , nerf the rewards from dark matter ark falls by 80% only leaves one goal for trion ...pay to play to buy lock boxes & ark forge from the defiance store . 5 ark forge & 6 keys from the last DM I did , wow ! It's funny how just last week trion said that lock box sales are down ... The next update 10 keys cost 100 thousand script & 50 thousand ark salvage, plus you get next to no keys & ark forge from any type of ark fall or event now ... Emmmm ..... I wonder ???? Pretty much self explanatory what is happening here .my friends list use to have about 10 to 15 friends playing defiance on a regular basis it is now zero. Oh wait I'm wrong I had 1 friend downloading the new patch checked out the changes & was playing last I seen . Defiance will be a ghost town very very soon ,way before September . " REAST IN PEACE "

PeepSquasher
08-07-2014, 11:50 AM
I'm totally with you dude. Today it finally hit me on how absolutely meaningless it has become to play the game. When Trion decided to nerf the AF out of the Tier 2 boxes I was not enthused. Now they have pretty much made every f**cking event a worthless cause with these pathetic rewards. There really isn't anything worth doing in the game period. Today I took my disc out and I'm not putting it back in unless I read that they put everything back to the way it was. I'm not grinding my *** off for a entire month just to get 500 AF so I can turn one mediocre purple gun into an OJ.

K Ron Spliffs
08-07-2014, 11:51 AM
This has been the story of the forums since launch. They don't listen to the true player base.

edispilfnairb
08-07-2014, 11:53 AM
I'm totally with you dude. Today it finally hit me on how absolutely meaningless it has become to play the game. When Trion decided to nerf the AF out of the Tier 2 boxes I was not enthused. Now they have pretty much made every f**cking event a worthless cause with these pathetic rewards. There really isn't anything worth doing in the game period. Today I took my disc out and I'm not putting it back in unless I read that they put everything back to the way it was. I'm not grinding my *** off for a entire month just to get 500 AF so I can turn one mediocre purple gun into an OJ.

LOL...You cant even do that with every gun being encrypted.

Reb Graybeard
08-07-2014, 11:59 AM
It's the ol', "longer more fulfilling chase" bull ****.

First they ruin nearly every game mechanic. Then they ruin the game economy by introducing new currencies and allowing ppl to make unicorns. Now, they completely nerf any way of getting said currencies. Meh.

Spyderdragon
08-07-2014, 12:03 PM

that's if u get lucky and that purp isn't already encrypted hahaha

GooberStomper
08-07-2014, 12:14 PM
The long time incompetence of the programming teams ability to find bugs/DC's an fix them and instead just telling players, contact support, they will finish X quest for you or progress you in said quest so you can continue is absurd, This has ruined the game.

Head programmers head needs to roll, Period:mad:

At this point I believe its a last desperate grab for cash, milk the new f2p players that dont know better and piss off the players that are no-longer spending RL$$
Economics 1O1

sadly i no longer hav desire to login 2 game

drackiller
08-07-2014, 12:19 PM
LOL...You cant even do that with every gun being encrypted.

None of the pre patch weapons are encrypted, except the ones that already are OJ.

edispilfnairb
08-07-2014, 12:20 PM
None of the pre patch weapons are encrypted, except the ones that already are OJ.

I am referring to new pulls.

drackiller
08-07-2014, 12:24 PM
I am referring to new pulls.

Yup, TRION can keep the new ones...

edispilfnairb
08-07-2014, 12:26 PM
Yup, TRION can keep the new ones...

I pulled an Awesome BIO VBI AR with Wetwork Synergy and its encrypted.