PDA

View Full Version : Silicon Valley Events

gonzo570
08-07-2014, 09:10 PM
I have yet to see a functioning large event in Silicon Valley and I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem or if something's wrong on my end. I've spent a few hours off and on in the new area and I've only seen 1 minor arkfall, 1 major arkbreak, and 2 times the main new event showed up on the map but nothing was actually happening when I got there. Now I realize I may just be unlucky and getting to them right after then finish but it seems unlikely. I'm also having an issue with at least half of the grid conflict sites having no enemies ever spawn. I'm getting the pursuits for completing sites though.

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated since while I like the new area, it's getting boring fast w/nothing to do besides small conflicts.

nathanpbutler
08-07-2014, 09:17 PM
I've played a fair bit the last few days, and so far, I've only seen the big invasion happen three times, only two Grid minor arkfalls, and plenty of emergencies (Technical Difficulties and Silicon Guardians at times) that end up "stuck" and unable to continue.

It seems to be across the board, not just you, if that eases your mind at all.

djpowerade
08-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Agreed to me Silicon Valley seems really bugged most of the time which is no shock at this point with Trion they need to add stuff to it fast there's really no point to go down to Silicon Valley its just 99ers 80% of the time for me and only 20% Grid if I wanted to kill 99ers I can already do that on the main land