PDA

View Full Version : Nolan says hi after Hotshot Challenge (bug)

Aurora Wong
08-07-2014, 10:23 PM
Nolan occasionally tells me to go to North Point Mines after I finish a Hotshot challenge which is very odd.
This might be caused by "The Heist" mission bug since that mission completely disappeared from the map during the Mission Replay for Season 1.

Trion may have to look at the transition from challenge world to normal world, and vice versa.
This bug may exist between transitions especially from cutscene to normal world when skipping the cutscene.

Aurora Wong
08-08-2014, 07:49 PM
This is a screenshot of what I am seeing.

Aurora Wong
08-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Anyone having this issue?

Ozz
08-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Nolan occasionally tells me to go to North Point Mines after I finish a Hotshot challenge which is very odd.
This might be caused by "The Heist" mission bug since that mission completely disappeared from the map during the Mission Replay for Season 1.

Trion may have to look at the transition from challenge world to normal world, and vice versa.
This bug may exist between transitions especially from cutscene to normal world when skipping the cutscene.
I wouldn't complain about this, that NPC may be the only friend you have left to say Hi to you, the way this game is going and people are leaving.

fighterpilot04
08-09-2014, 04:33 AM

the heist mission doesnt totally disappear. if you look at the map, you cannot find it anywhere, but if you go to the crater, you will notice two egos characters standing very close together by the bar stairs. one of them is the heist mission. because of the proximity, the overlap keeps both missions from appearing on the map.

Aurora Wong
08-09-2014, 10:17 AM
the heist mission doesnt totally disappear. if you look at the map, you cannot find it anywhere, but if you go to the crater, you will notice two egos characters standing very close together by the bar stairs. one of them is the heist mission. because of the proximity, the overlap keeps both missions from appearing on the map.
I finished all the missions at the Crater including side missions. I even went to North Point Mines hoping that the Ego or Nolan would say something through the comms.