PDA

View Full Version : Defiance and PS3.

DarkSynfull1975
08-08-2014, 11:51 AM
Will it be free 2 play on PS3, and if so would we use our Glyph username and password to log onto it. If we own the pc version can we still play the ps3 or do we have to purchase it seperate?

ChiRei
08-08-2014, 11:57 AM
if its gonna be free, i say it will take another month till it does.
they havent updated nor we know anything about it so far. its been delayed far too long without updates. and destiny and other great games are coming up. most likely defiance will be abandoned the way they are doing things.
we as a player will migrate to other games. LOL like a flock of birds ;D
i enjoyed coming here to play and get loot now its feels like a waste of time.
you can link your accounts but the character in the pc will not be used on the ps3 therefore you have to create another character?
im not too sure. lol

Griffix8
08-08-2014, 11:58 AM
The F2P is being delayed for consoles so yes it SHOULD be F2P at some point. If you own it on PC you will have to purchase it separate you will also need to restart your character(s) as they don't transfer characters from one platform to another (so if you had 3 characters, all the DLC and bought inventory slots you will need to buy/recreate them all over again).

I'm not sure on the Glyph part, I think you'll have to make a new one or something. Then link the account to your console.

Ray186
08-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Will we be able to d/l the the f2p from the psn and not have to use the disc to play, and be able to use the same character?

ChiRei
08-08-2014, 12:50 PM
Will we be able to d/l the the f2p from the psn and not have to use the disc to play, and be able to use the same character?

uhh i dont think your local game store will just hand out discs when its free to play LOL
so its most likely going to start in the psn LOL

drackiller
08-08-2014, 12:51 PM

That is the general idea.