PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles

Ozz
08-08-2014, 06:40 PM
When time is of essence and you teleport to either Last Chance or Overpass chasing Major Arkfalls or Incursions, you face the direction you intend to exit from there to proceed to your destination. But every time you arrive there and immediately press "V" for your vehicle to spawn, the most annoying thing of all happens. Your body flicks around to the right and your vehicle spawns facing a ram post or the fence. Then you have to wait for the cooldown to finish, run out into the open area and press "V" again.

Trion please fix it and the old disappearing vehicle trick. There is nothing worse than racing to the next event, or attempting time trials and your vehicle disappears.

Vega
08-08-2014, 06:51 PM
          

RobDaCool
08-08-2014, 07:32 PM
Happens to me more often then not it seems, can be annoying if I am in a hurry. That and my vehicle seems to vanish whilst I am driving it lol

Perchta
08-08-2014, 08:00 PM
The turning is very annoying. Spawning on top of things like vendors is fun. And my Durango (others don't do it) appearing to cloak while I am driving then disappearing is a real riot, especially when you're winning the mad dash to the next spawn point.

Ozz
08-14-2014, 09:51 AM
Did you read this one Trion ?

Darien
08-14-2014, 02:34 PM
Then you have to wait for the cooldown to finish, run out into the open area and press "V" again.

Or you could simply get in, drive in reverse, and then turn prior to going forward. Yes, vehicles have reverse now. You probably missed it in the patch notes.

Ozz
08-14-2014, 02:41 PM
Or you could simply get in, drive in reverse, and then turn prior to going forward. Yes, vehicles have reverse now. You probably missed it in the patch notes.
I have always had reverse. Its nothing new. Its the handbrake one which has always been reverse. Not the brake on the Spacebar.

Darien
08-14-2014, 03:08 PM
I have always had reverse. Its nothing new. Its the handbrake one which has always been reverse. Not the brake on the Spacebar.

You should probably turn the sarcasm detector on.