PDA

View Full Version : If this was a bug, please don't fix it

opium2k
08-08-2014, 08:24 PM
I assume that some sort of bug caused the incursion at The Rift in Silicon Valley not to progress and as a result, the area was absolutely flooded with enemies. (skip to about 2:10 in the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xszzeyw72dE

I don't know how other players in the area felt about it but personally this was the most fun I've had in Defiance in a while and I think it would be neat to have some sort of event/instance where this level of mob spam was intentional.

The arenas and co-op maps are fun but I'd like to see an all out fight for survival where more and more enemies just keep coming at you until you die, with the option to do it solo or in a group.
Rewards could be based on how long you lasted and/or how many kills you got.

Alastar
08-08-2014, 08:27 PM
Trolley graveyard in San Fran. Get the threat level up to 10 and let the slaughter commence.

Lillith Valerian
08-08-2014, 08:27 PM
I assume that some sort of bug caused the incursion at The Rift in Silicon Valley not to progress and as a result, the area was absolutely flooded with enemies. (skip to about 2:10 in the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xszzeyw72dE

I don't know how other players in the area felt about it but personally this was the most fun I've had in Defiance in a while and I think it would be neat to have some sort of event/instance where this level of mob spam was intentional.

The arenas and co-op maps are fun but I'd like to see an all out fight for survival where more and more enemies just keep coming at you until you die, with the option to do it solo or in a group.
Rewards could be based on how long you lasted and/or how many kills you got.

That does look fun. Reminds me of how fun the expert maps were before they nerfed them down.

Nobody ever wants to touch non-incursion Volge sieges anymore. When I want a solo, 'to-the-defiant-end' rush, I just find one. If you haven't yet, try it.

Kanah
08-09-2014, 05:25 AM
Nobody ever wants to touch non-incursion Volge sieges anymore. When I want a solo, 'to-the-defiant-end' rush, I just find one. If you haven't yet, try it.

I've had some fun times making a lone stand against the Volge horde. It gets pretty intense!

As for the invasions, I've seen the massive swarm a couple of times. When it happens it's the best thing in SV.