PDA

View Full Version : anybody bought synergy mod cache?

bleuzarro
04-03-2013, 03:26 PM
I've contemplated buying them, but I didnt know how prudent it would be since to me a good weapon is always better than a decent mod. But then again I dont have any synergy weapons currently either. And from what I understand, they work hand in hand with individual classes? Can anybody explain any of this better? Or if they're worth buying? Or if I should just keep buying the tier 3 boxes instead?

Spooh
04-04-2013, 08:05 PM
I've bought about five of these and I can say as of right now it hasn't been worth it at all. I've gotten the Brutal synergy every single time, which is melee garbage.

I would love to know myself how it works and whether it matters where you buy it or not. I have only had brutal :-(

atlantix
04-07-2013, 08:15 AM
I've bought about five of these and I can say as of right now it hasn't been worth it at all. I've gotten the Brutal synergy every single time, which is melee garbage.

I would love to know myself how it works and whether it matters where you buy it or not. I have only had brutal :-(

same things goes for me
only getting brutal synergy mods
spent over 100keys

Astralblades
04-07-2013, 08:17 AM
Yeah, mostly Brutal synergies for me too. I did get a handful of another synergy which gives +% accuracy while moving though, which was more useful.

Also, is anyone else getting 3 mods each time instead of 2 as the description states?

Rusty
04-07-2013, 08:17 AM
i also only get brutal mods. But i did get one rare mod that added fire damage to the gun i modded. it was a magazine for a AR, Added fire damage and some other stuff i cant remember, like .095 reload n stuff.
yes i also received 3 mods instead of 2

m4sterdr4g0n
04-07-2013, 08:21 AM
my best advice is to buy from a faction machine. they have specific mod cache but it obviously costs rep

SinTax
04-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Brutal and run'n'gun for me only so far. The weapon XP system discourages heavy modding pre max though, so I wouldn't worry about it over much.

jveilleux31
04-11-2013, 12:01 PM
same i'm up to 14+ synergy boxes and nothing but brutal with 1 or 2 run n' gun that's it ego rating 1100 wtf is the point of the other synergies if you never get anything else and this is one question with a quick forum search and zero dev responses..

KonnecT
04-11-2013, 12:08 PM
same i'm up to 14+ synergy boxes and nothing but brutal with 1 or 2 run n' gun that's it ego rating 1100 wtf is the point of the other synergies if you never get anything else and this is one question with a quick forum search and zero dev responses..

The only thing that separate the weapon rarities are synergies. But you cannot get the bonuses without the mods. The lockbox is broken so what's the point of trying to get a epic or legendary version of the weapon?

Nanostronghold
04-11-2013, 12:13 PM
As the weapons in the weapon boxes are no better than drops I tend to only buy these mod caches as having synergy bonuses seems better than the rubbish mods you usually find. Ive spent a couple of hundred keys on them and I can more or less confirm that there are only two mods available: Brutal synergy mods which buff melee damage and then reload a portion of your current guns ammo on getting a melee kill. The other is the run 'n gun mod which provides accuracy bonuses whilst moving (although the first two synergy levels are still melee damage bonuses I think).

If you are finding plenty of decent guns naturally i would get these cuz there's no harm in having better mods on them, but once you start getting contracts done i'd move on to the faction mods.

Cavadus
04-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Ditto, I only get Brutal mods. Must be broken with this many people complaining about the same thing.

Exes
04-11-2013, 12:30 PM
5 boxes, all brutal, at ego 1275ish